Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

tyga-1435.jpg

Is it just me or does Tyga look like he's at least 40 in this picture?

He actually kind of reminds me of Jay Z in this picture.  (Sorry, Jay Z.)  Jay Z is 46, so yeah...this just makes the whole thing a little creepier.

Edited by truelovekiss

Kylie doesn't need to find herself, she needs to find arithmetic. The 18 year old says she's been in relationships for 6 years, and has been in one relationship after another since she was 14. ???

• Love 14

Kylie doesn't need to find herself, she needs to find arithmetic. The 18 year old says she's been in relationships for 6 years, and has been in one relationship after another since she was 14. ???

WHERE is her mother in all of this mess?  I get it - Kylie is 18 now, she can date whoever she wants, she can buy her own house, etc.  Whatever.  She might be 18 but she comes across as a 12-year old who is afraid of her own shadow.  I feel like Kris couldn't wait to get Kylie out on her own, for reasons I cannot fathom.  Why is Kris okay that her daughter is dating a guy, what - 8 years older than Kylie?  With a child?  And it supposedly started when Kylie was 14?  And now she has her own house so she can do whatever she wants and no one will be the wiser?  Yes, she's an "adult," blah blah blah.  I don't think she's got the mental mindset to deal with much of anything on her own.  If I were Kris Jenner, I would not be able to sleep at night.

• Love 7

laurakaye, the sad thing is Kylie was hesitant to move out and buy a house. You'd think Kris would've taken the hint that the kid just wasn't ready to be on her own, but she kept pushing it as a great investment. I agree that while, yes, she's a legal adult, she's not quite there mentally and emotionally. As much as Kylie is a miserable brat, I do feel sympathy for her. Kris and Caitlyn are so obsessed with themselves they've pretty much abandoned any semblance of parenting.

• Love 4

I don't think she was hesitant, wasn't she looking around long before she was even legal? I think she wanted out the second Kendall bought a place. 

Edited by Artsda

I don't think she was hesitant, wasn't she looking around long before she was even legal? I think she wanted out the second Kendall bought a place. 

That's what I recall.

She couldn't even bring a box of donuts out to the people working on her house. 12 is about right.

• Love 1

Don't forget when her father tweeted on her 18th b'day "my work here is done". I remember thinking this girl is SO screwed. I'm still amazed a parent would say such a stupid thing. Your work as a parent is NEVER done.

She got 18 years of dad, his other kids got way less and seem to have fared much better for it, probably thanks to their moms. Kylie struck out with the parental lottery.

• Love 6

This is just wrong. You had work done, Kylie. You didn't rub cream on yourself to get your butt. By the way, this cream has nutmeg in it which stimulates your body's fat production. That's the science. 

And it's 50 bucks for 4 oz. 

Also, if your boyfriend buys you butt enhancing cream as a gift for Valentine's Day or you feel the need to enhance your butt for him as a gift, you so need a new boyfriend. 

Edited by Pogojoco
  • Love 8

This is just wrong. You had work done, Kylie. You didn't rub cream on yourself to get your butt. By the way, this cream has nutmeg in it which stimulates your body's fat production. That's the science.

And it's 50 bucks for 4 oz.

Also, if your boyfriend buys you butt enhancing cream as a gift for Valentine's Day or you feel the need to enhance your butt for him as a gift, you so need a new boyfriend.

A box of chocolates will enhance my butt and taste good for way less than 50 bucks. Who needs butt cream? Maybe he should be rubbing it in his privates to enhance them. Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

Its a miracle Kendall ended up as well-adjusted as she is.

She comes across as well adjusted but I think she's got some deep seated issues. eventually she's going to have to deal with them, right now she's using travel and work to avoid confronting them.

• Love 5

Hopefully is she does have issues, she deals with them by talking to a psychiatrist instead of dealing with it the way Kylie has...

Or by letting Kris film her breakdowns and shrink sessions and air them for entertainment.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

I get the sense Kendall is the Janet Jackson of the Kardashian Jenners- may have issues, but is seemingly more together than her many siblings because she keeps those issues better hidden under a veneer of sleekness.  

Topic? Kyle is maybe the Tito. 

• Love 3

Or by letting Kris film her breakdowns and shrink sessions and air them for entertainment.

Hopefully not. Hopefully she'll have learned from her sister's experiences.

Kyle is maybe the Tito.

Not familiar enough with the rest of the Jacksons, but this girl needs help.

I've been watching some of the older episodes and shockingly enough I actually feel sorry for Kylie.  No pre-teen should have to go through the birds and the bees talk on international TV, not to mention having her sisters explain (in detail!) how to use a pad and tampon.  She was wayyyyy too young to say yes to any of this and it makes me sick that Bruce and Kris looked at segments like this and said "Yep that it perfectly fine for an audience of millions, including her classmates". 

There is an episode where part of the storyline revolves around Bruce finding out that Kendall is on birth control.  How could her parents think that it is acceptable to devote 10 mins to 15 year old Kendall's reproductive choices?  

All in all, I still dislike Kylie - she is bratty, spoiled and sees herself as superior simply because of her name.  But watching back segments like that, I feel sorry that her parents were so focused on the money and the fame that they basically threw away their pre-teen and teenage daughter's right to privacy.  Their parents should have been the ones looking out for their best interests, not pimping their private issues for entertainment. 

• Love 7

Kylie officially signs with Puma.

http://www.nicekicks.com/agenda-report-puma-confirms-kylie-jenner-deal/

Last week, news broke of a potential PUMA partnership with Kylie Jenner. The deal was disputed by Kanye West, making many headlines for and against the debated deal. Today at Agenda Las Vegas, while stopping by the PUMA booth at Liberty Fairs, we were able to confirm that the Kylie Jenner PUMA partnership is in fact a go.

As originally reported by Us Weekly, the Jenner deal differs in title and role to that of Rihanna’s partnership. Rihanna, who partnered with PUMA in December of 2014, signed on as global ambassador, exclusively wearing PUMA collaborations from her FENTY label.

Conversely, Kylie’s deal will make her a brand advocate, seeing her support specific PUMA products through campaigns and her own personal social outlets. Nice Kicks has learned that PUMA photoshoots with Kylie have already taken place, and the deal is in motion.

Look for Kylie Jenner, your 2015 CSS Rookie of the Year, to start popping up in some exciting new PUMA silos in the very near future.

Why is it that Kylie looks more like Kris's friend Ronda than she looks like anybody? She doesn't look like Caitlyn. She doesn't look like Kris. Odd.

She doesn't look like anybody now that she has altered her appearance drastically. In previous years, I really couldn't tell Kylie and Kendull apart.

Hahaha, Kylie is about to get super embarrassed. TMZ says the repo man is coming for the car Tyga gave her because he's failed to make the payments. This is on top of TYga being sued by yet another landlord for nonpayment of rent.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/25/kylie-jenner-repo-g-wagon-tyga/

"Kylie Jenner: Repo Man is After You ...'Cause Your BF Don't Pay"

2/25/2016 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kylie Jenner could have an unwelcome visitor soon ... a repo man looking for a G-Wagon.

We've learned, a repo company has been hired to reclaim a 2013 G-Wagon Tyga owned ... it's the same one he gave to Blac Chyna. Remember, Tyga had it repainted last August and Kylie was seen driving it to her birthday dinner at Nobu. It looked like it was her birthday present, but she denied it.

According to the docs we've seen, Tyga hasn't made payments on the SUV since October, and now the repo company is on the hunt. The docs ID Kylie as Tyga's girlfriend and give her address as a possible place to repo the G-Wagon.

Our repo sources say the company has been trying to get the whip since last month, but they've been thwarted because it's been parked at Kylie's house and she's behind 2 security gates.

This is the latest in what seems to be a series of Tyga's financial woes. He was slapped with tax liens totaling $120,000. He's also faced eviction for non-payment of rent.

http://rumorfix.com/2016/02/tyga-evicted-from-hollywood-hills-home/

"Tyga Evicted From Hollywood Hills Home"

Posted on February 19th, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Was Tyga evicted? According to credible RumorFix sources, the rapper’s landlord is trying to kick him out of his $4.8 million home in the Hollywood Hills!

Although super specific details have not been released yet, insiders revealed on Friday that Kylie Jenner’s boyfriend broke a series of terms in his lease agreement and has been issued an unlawful detainer notice, a serious legal action carried out by a landlord.

Perhaps the artist, who has been living in the mega mansion since December 2015, is struggling to pay his $17,000 a month in rent.

RumorFix isn’t surprised by this news, because this isn’t the first time the rapper has made headlines for being in trouble with his landlord. Tyga was evicted from his lavish Calabasas dwelling last August and was ordered to pay the landlord $70,000 in back rent. This came just months after the musician had to shell out a whopping $80,000 in unpaid rent to a different landlord!

When is Kylie going to come to her senses and get rid of this deadbeat loser? If he isn't already borrowing money from her, he will be begging for cash before long.

• Love 3

I can't figure out how he keeps getting these things to begin with. Why would you rent him a house or let him drive a car off your lot given his history of non payment?

It's a mystery to me too. Maybe he makes such big cash down payments that these people keep renting to him and selling/leasing him cars against their better judgment? He's certainly not such a VIP celebrity that any landlord would be starstruck.

• Love 2

I don't even know what to say about this, first, WTF is she doing to her eye? Second, the only reason she's not pregnant & knocked up is because Tyga is a slacker? Third, or is it because now she thinks she's too young.

She comes across as well adjusted but I think she's got some deep seated issues. eventually she's going to have to deal with them, right now she's using travel and work to avoid confronting them.

Didn't she recently check herself into the hospital for unspecified mental issues?? I don't think she's doing so well.

I really hope Kylie Minogue wins her suit. Kylie Jenner is a knock-off.

• Love 2

I think at 12 years old, a crush on a boy isn't really a 'relationship' and if it was, I had my first relationship with a boy in kindergarten. Kylie was the most outspoken, raucous child and not at all the soft spoken, blank staring 18 year old she is today. I saw an old episode when she and Kendall chased Brody Jenner around the house when he was babysitting. Then Kendall or Kylie kicked him square in his nutsack. She was lifting up her top flashing and tying Brody up to a stripper pole in that episode. This pretense of 'oh I'm just a sweet, low-keyed teenager' just doesn't have any credence. Have you noticed that when she goes all silent and just stares into space that she almost seems like she's drugged up with Xanax? Either that or she just doesn't have many brain cells. I see the later, she's just not intelligent or educated. I can't blame Kylie for her stupidity and shallowness because that's how she was raised, it's Kris's fault entirely.

Work that pole little girl....

Edited by HumblePi

Forget her looks.  Can we talk about how she's clearly spending time partying with the father of her niece and nephews who has substance abuse issues, recently got out of rehab, and is at risk of losing custody of his children?  

Its really pretty sad. But when you think about it, if no one has stopped her from dating that piece of trash Tyga despite the nasty shit he's rapped about her, his endless cheating and all the debt I guess no one will try and warn her about how bad it would be to hang with Scott, or if anyone gives a shit anymore what she's doing. And Scott has been hanging with Chris Brown a lot lately. Now there's another prize.