Type keyword(s) to search

North West: Is there a Baby in that Blanket?

• Start Topic

Eh, I'm not convinced at this point Kim lets nannies do every single thing when it comes to North.  I know its believed she's this awful mother who cant stand being around her kid but where is the proof she's always ignoring her? She doesnt seem to be doing a lot right now that shows her never home or flying some place every week. When North was just born (and newborn babies can cry all night and need to be changed constantly) and Kim was jetsetting all over she might have been too busy to do everyday maternal things but if she has the time to go watch her play soccer and take her to dance classes I think she could handle doing her childs hair. When my daughter was North's age and got past her colicky stage that was actually when I really started enjoying time with her and  actually started valuing motherhood..just based on the things she posts on instagram of North I dont find it so hard to believe maybe Kim is too.

• Love 1

Well, I guess I'm a horrible mother then.  My daughter is mixed and I frequently had her hair in at least a partial ponytail on the top of her head because she had SO. Much. Hair!  I'm happy to report now that she is 29 and has a full head of healthy hair and no receding hairline at all.  :-)  I never questioned North's hair styles.

• Love 4

Heh the ironic thing is the same tight bun is pretty much how Beyonce always styles Blue Ivy's hair. She use to get criticized for never brushing her kids hair so now everytime you see Blue its tightly pulled back but of course like all things Beyonce is awesome for always making her daughter look nice while Kim is a lousy, lazy mother for always doing the same style.

• Love 2

North has been photographed a few times without the tight bun and she looks so much more comfortable - or maybe I'm just remembering how much I hated tight hairdos as a kid.

Amazing that she doesn't pull out the fasteners - looking forward to her scalp liberation!

• Love 2

Heh the ironic thing is the same tight bun is pretty much how Beyonce always styles Blue Ivy's hair. She use to get criticized for never brushing her kids hair so now everytime you see Blue its tightly pulled back but of course like all things Beyonce is awesome for always making her daughter look nice while Kim is a lousy, lazy mother for always doing the same style.

That's actually not true at all. Blue's hair is almost always left out in little afros.  The only reason I know this is Twitter shades the hell out of her, wondering when she's going to "style" her daughter's hair.

I actually don't see what's wrong with Blue's hair OR North's.  Her bun doesn't look any tighter than any other little girl's bun would.

• Love 2

I'm going by what Beyonce posts herself on instagram and her blog (she posts most often on her blog). The pics of Blue with her hair loose still causes jokes and memes. But the last 2 or 3 months based on what Bey has posted her hair is pulled back including Tina Knowles wedding where she has TWO buns, one left and one right. If Kim did that to North I can't even imagine how harsh the comments would be.

I'm guessing her hair is always up because it's at the stage where if it were down it would be constantly in her eyes, mouth, etc. granted there are other ways to deal with that like headbands and hair clips but they could also be keeping it fully back to keep it out of food, etc. at least that's what I'm assuming based on my own experience with kids. It's amazing how quickly yogurt can get into hair and how fast it can stick to a peanut butter sandwich.

• Love 2

North is cute but it makes me sad the way her parents treat her like an accessory. It was 90 degrees the day those pictures were taken and they have that poor child in leather pants, a heavy sweatshirt and combat boots with a gold chain. She had to have been roasting in that outfit.

• Love 6

North is cute but it makes me sad the way her parents treat her like an accessory. It was 90 degrees the day those pictures were taken and they have that poor child in leather pants, a heavy sweatshirt and combat boots with a gold chain. She had to have been roasting in that outfit.

For narcissists, children ARE accessories, objects - mirrors.
  • Love 4

That actually was really cute. I think North was just repeating what she's probably heard Kanye and the security guards say a million times. She was smiling and laughing so it didn't seem like she was too upset by the photographers.

• Love 3

Of course the papps always hang around a ballet studio just in case someone famous shows up. I'm sure nobody called to let them know that North was going to go to class, noooooooo, nobody would do that. Just like nobody taught her to say "no pictures" when the cameras start clicking.

• Love 3

Actually the papps have been stalking that place even before North started going there. Kourtney started taking Penelope there as well a few months before North so while they were obviously tipped off about it, it did start a long time ago and it isnt a new thing.  Now they are there every week, same time, same day. Some weeks they get pictures of the two kids together.

• Love 1

"I said no pictures!" Its extremely annoying that even with little North saying that the photographers still proceeded to take pictures. SMH. The last couple of times she was spotted leaving dance class it was with Kanye. Can you imagine what he would have done if they didnt back off in front of him after the kid said "no pictures"?

They are just doing their jobs. The Kartrashians make a living from being famewhores. What would he have done? Gotten violent and ended up with another lawsuit filed against him? Ranted and raved and mother effered to the media? SMDH.

They are just doing their jobs. The Kartrashians make a living from being famewhores. What would he have done? Gotten violent and ended up with another lawsuit filed against him? Ranted and raved and mother effered to the media? SMDH.

What happened to the law Kanye was going to get passed that made sure celebrity kids got paid to have their pictures taken?  He was ranting and raving over her privacy and suddenly she's trotted out regularly for paparazzi photo ops? She might as well get used to being on display, she's got to earn her keep.

• Love 1

If it was passed, I guess Kim and Kanye don't consider that she's being harassed  or they'd be complaining.

I've seen clips of Mason having a conversation with the paps, he and P don't seem afraid of them. 

At this point, North is the only reason people are even paying attention to Kim. Cute kid trumps aging, plastic famewhore any day of the week. If Kim wanted to keep the paps away or make life more private for North, she could. Plenty of other celebrities manage to do it.

• Love 3

If it was passed, I guess Kim and Kanye don't consider that she's being harassed or they'd be complaining.

I've seen clips of Mason having a conversation with the paps, he and P don't seem afraid of them.

Somewhere I read that P is afraid of the paps, which is why they carry her so much.

Both girls are adorable in those Easter pics!!

Edited by nexxie

The stuff on Snapchat is the most natural. Kim posts stuff about North practically everyday and its very cute and like I said, natural because its North just acting like a normal little girl. Kim and Kanye may not be 100% hands on parents but I don't think they are bad parents, at least not based on anything we see. Of course maybe we all have our own definition of what bad parents are. Even the stuff paparazzi captures IMO not everything is staged. Taking your kid on an easter egg hunt is a normal thing to do. If North asks to go to the movies and her parents take her that would be staged?

If North asks to go to the movies and her parents take her that would be staged?

Going to the movies probably isn't staged, but calling the paparazzi to tell them where you'll be so that they can get pictures of you taking your kid to the movies is staged. 

• Love 3

Going to the movies probably isn't staged, but calling the paparazzi to tell them where you'll be so that they can get pictures of you taking your kid to the movies is staged.

Tons of celebs take their kids to movies and many other places and aren't bothered by paps. Kim and Kanye are because they encourage paparazzi photos by not only making sure they know where they'll be and when but Kim will usually have her tits hanging out or wear some outrageously tight outfit that looks idiotic, along with her perpetual expressionless, sunglassed, botoxed face, for a trip to a kids movie or outing. IMO, Kim as well as Kanye has no intention of giving the kids a private life. I'm betting North/Saint will be the next Kylie/Kendall duo starting from an even younger age.

• Love 3

Actually if they wanted to get away from the press, they could without the paps knowing. The kardashians call them to get their name and pictures in the media and then complain that they have no privacy. The kardashians (especially Kim and Kris) have certain media outlets on speed dial.

• Love 2

Actually if they wanted to get away from the press, they could without the paps knowing. The kardashians call them to get their name and pictures in the media and then complain that they have no privacy. The kardashians (especially Kim and Kris) have certain media outlets on speed dial.

They get a cut of every picture that gets published, that's why they call them.

They get a cut of every picture that gets published, that's why they call them.

Plus they get paid to plug the cars they drive/ the places they eat at, the plastic surgery clinics they have work done at, and ever present sunglasses they wear.

Tons of celebs take their kids to movies and many other places and aren't bothered by paps. Kim and Kanye are because they encourage paparazzi photos by not only making sure they know where they'll be and when but Kim will usually have her tits hanging out or wear some outrageously tight outfit that looks idiotic, along with her perpetual expressionless, sunglassed, botoxed face, for a trip to a kids movie or outing. IMO, Kim as well as Kanye has no intention of giving the kids a private life. I'm betting North/Saint will be the next Kylie/Kendall duo starting from an even younger age.

None of the little Kardashian kids are likely to have a private life anytime soon, including Kourtney’s three kids who are also “papped” non-stop. All three of Kourtney’s children were on full display at the family's annual Easter Sunday church service appearance -- the usual paparazzi feeding frenzy -- led by Kourtney wearing a see-through lace top with her white bra fully exposed (at church!). Mason was holding hands with Lamar and Khloe, guaranteeing that this little kid would be even more of a paparazzi target. So yeah, unfortunately North, Saint and all of their cousins will continue to be media fodder because that’s the Kardashian/Jenner way and that’s true of each and every one of them, not just Kim and Kanye.

Edited by Veronique Bette
  • Love 2

None of the little Kardashian kids are likely to have a private life anytime soon, including Kourtney’s three kids who are also “papped” non-stop. All three of Kourtney’s children were on full display at the family's annual Easter Sunday church service appearance -- the usual paparazzi feeding frenzy -- led by Kourtney wearing a see-through lace top with her white bra fully exposed (at church!). Mason was holding hands with Lamar and Khloe, guaranteeing that this little kid would be even more of a paparazzi target. So yeah, unfortunately North, Saint and all of their cousins will continue to be media fodder because that’s the Kardashian/Jenner way and that’s true of each and every one of them, not just Kim and Kanye.

I'm sure the entire family has accounts with all the papps, it's just another money making endeavour for them.