Type keyword(s) to search

North West: Is there a Baby in that Blanket?

• Start Topic

Kim absolutely lives for these pap walks, as she revels in the chance to display her “charms” to her paparazzi pals for the ensuing publicity. But it’s painfully apparent that baby North is frightened and confused by having to endure the gauntlet of the flashing lights and yelling, jostling photographers. It’s so sad to see such a small, impressionable child being used as a fashion accessory and publicity stunt by her own parents without any consideration for the negative effect it may be having on her.

• Love 8

It's too bad North isn't old enough to demand a cut of the money Kim makes from all those pictures. She certainly deserves it.

Maybe she will become a pimpdaughter like her grandmother and demand a percentage of Momma dearest earnings when she grows up.

I hate to snark on kids, but this is more directed at Kimmode who pees in her spanx. She must smell lovely.

So Kim is dressing her in expensive designer duds as a toddler, but expects her to work as a teenager if she wants "nice things"

It's such a contrast to how Kourtney dresses her children.

Maybe she will become a pimpdaughter like her grandmother and demand a percentage of Momma dearest earnings when she grows up.

I hate to snark on kids, but this is more directed at Kimmode who pees in her spanx. She must smell lovely.

Wasn't Kanye babbling about getting laws created so that North would get paid for all the pap pictures of her? To discourage her privacy being invaded? What privacy? Kim hauls her around like an expensive handbag.
  • Love 4

Yeah, Kanye has no credibility claiming his daughter's privacy is invaded, especially when Kim walks her out the front door and straight into the path of the paparazzi.

I also don't think Kim will make North work for anything. It would require too much effort on her part. Much easier to hand the kid a credit card and get her out of your hair. And we've all seen how well that's worked for Kris Jenner and Kylie.

• Love 3

Oh my God, the looks on Anna, Beyoncé and Jay-Z's faces are priceless! Beyoncé's like "haven't you ever heard of a baby-sitter you dumb bitch?" Kim looks like she's about to lose her shit and North is just all kinds of awesome. Seriously though, there's a reason you don't bring eighteen month-olds to fashion shows. No baby is going to be able to sit still and be quiet with all that noise and activity going on.

• Love 5

The only time that poor baby seems to smile or looks remotely relaxed is in pictures where shes in her home. Every pap pic of her she looks scared or miserable.  You would think her dumbass mother would realize by now there is a problem.. Give the kid a damn sippy cup and let her take a freaking nap. Though this pic is

screaming for a caption

259E3AB800000578-0-image-m-102_142377770

• Love 1

I guess this is Beyonce's way of smacking down all the articles that said she looked pissed/annoyed at North's tantrum? Kim must be ecstatic Bey actually posted a pic of them together.

http://instagram.com/p/zDJc62Pw1A/?modal=true

For the record the reason I think she posted that is because its typical of Beyonce.  When people constantly complained she never combed her daughters hair, all of a sudden she posted a pic of Blue from the back where her is pulled back, when there were rumors of her and Jay separating she kept posting pics of them looking happy and/or on vacation. Dont think its a coincidence she posted that with a sweet caption.

Edited by howmanywords

I agree regarding Beyoncé posting the pic. It had nothing to do with Kim, it was all about damage control for Beyoncé. For the record, I don't think Beyoncé was pissed at North for having a tantrum, I think she was irritated with Kim for inappropriately bringing a baby to an adult event. Nobody wants to sit next to a screaming toddler and Kim was doing nothing to comfort her child, she was just frantically looking for the hired help to handle the situation.

• Love 6

Well it's good to know that North didn't have a tantrum.  She was crying because she wanted people to stop being mean to her dad....this according to Kanye.  He really has to be kidding because your screaming toddler - who shouldn't be there to begin with - disrupted a show for others.  I would love to be a fly on the wall with the conversations of 2 idiots and a baby.  They can't be this stupid.  I'm sorry, for me, they are stupid, stupid people.  You treat your child like an adult who isn't one.  You bring her to shows at night, take her out at night, and a child is not equipped to handle this.  Not to mention your hungry loving selves love the attention of the paps.  This K-family has the paps on speed dial.  If you didn't want your child in these shots, you'd be like the rest of the people and keep them out.  A child needs to be treated like a child.  You don't keep them up at night, take them to a grown up event requiring them to be quiet and sit there.  Just because your grown ass adult body does it, your child should not.  I'm sorry but that is borderline child abuse.  It burns me that this baby has a freaked out look when in public and her mother is more worried feeling her look. I can hate on this family for a lot of reasons but this one burns me the most. I hope they never have another child.  They are subjecting this child to enough damage already.  But that's just me and my rant.

• Love 8

Well it's good to know that North didn't have a tantrum.  She was crying because she wanted people to stop being mean to her dad....this according to Kanye. 

The level of narcissism in this man is just staggering. No, of course North didn't have a tantrum because she was tired, uncomfortable, cranky or having a bad day or any of the million other reasons children of that age freak out. No, it's all about Princess Kanye! North was making a statement to those who don't respect his artistic genius!!! Every time Kim or Kanye open their mouths, I feel worse and worse for this poor child.

• Love 6

Someone here once said North is the Poor Little Rich Girl. Its so dead on. With all the money and luxuries this child will always be surrounded by she will never have normal parents who put her well being first.

Someone who was at the show said when Kim began to take North in the back after her freakout that Kris followed and stayed backstage with her. I'll for once give PimpMama a tiny bit of credit if she actually did look after her granddaughter.

• Love 1

Someone here once said North is the Poor Little Rich Girl. Its so dead on. With all the money and luxuries this child will always be surrounded by she will never have normal parents who put her well being first.

Someone who was at the show said when Kim began to take North in the back after her freakout that Kris followed and stayed backstage with her. I'll for once give PimpMama a tiny bit of credit if she actually did look after her granddaughter.

I will give Kris credit in that she knows a toddler doesn't belong at an event like that, be it for her father or not. Kim's attitude as a mother I think is that North will go where Kim takes her and she will learn to behave or she won't see much of her mother. North will continue to be dragged to events and used as a prop by both her mother and father. All Kanye's talk about sheltering her and giving her privacy was just so much bullshit. He is now using her to try and act as if his new role as a father has changed him in some deep way. It's just made him a bigger asshole and access to more press, which is all he craves, just like Kim.

• Love 2

They are both dumb. And as Kim had a nephew and niece before North there is no excuse. As much as Kris lets her kids be great, I know she told Kim bringing the baby to a fashion show was a bad idea, especially since Nori threw a fit at the last fashion show.

Keep her happy and in the back and bring her out for the finale walk if you HAVE to have her there. If she's sleeping even better. Sleeping babies are the best babies.

• Love 2

Kim should have taken her out to the car and remained with her daughter. Not grandma's job to console North when Kim, the self-absorbed mom is available.

Kris should have told her to do her job.

Kris was smart enough to get out with the grandkid instead of being stuck front row at Kanye's "fashion" show.

• Love 5

So....the baby was brought BACK to the Alexander Wang show and caused another fuss? What is wrong with these idiots?? She's telling them very loudly that she doesn't want to be there, keep that child away from adult events! 

• Love 4

I just love some of these celeb rags that give the reason why North was crying. This time according to US it was a photographer who had a toy that was the same as North.  She had a tantrum because she was trying to reach out for that toy.   Really?  going with that reason why she was crying.  North saw across the runway a photographer with a toy.  And her parents kept smiling for those photo shots not noticing the photographer was teasing poor North...or rather dangling a toy like hers.  Call it like it is.  She has two dumbass parents who think it's ok to take a toddler to a show despite a previous crying episode.  It's like these mags are afraid to say something bad about these idiots. 

So it's not because she is a baby who should be home playing instead of being dragged like the assessor her mother make her to be.  No, not that.  It's because:

1) People are being mean to her dad who just wants to "love and respect everyone"

2) A Photographer dangling a toy that North has.

I have an idea I think North was crying because: 

She was made to sit on her mother's lap on an odd numbered seat.  North should only be sitting in the front row of shows that the seat number is an even number.  A seat that is only hers...NOT a shared seat with her mother.  Any other seat will disrupt her whole karma thus making her off her game and make her cry.

• Love 3

I hope they never have another child.  They are subjecting this child to enough damage already.  But that's just me and my rant.

While it would suck for the child, it'd probably be better for North's sake if they did have another.  That girl needs a prison buddy. 

• Love 1

So....the baby was brought BACK to the Alexander Wang show and caused another fuss? What is wrong with these idiots?? She's telling them very loudly that she doesn't want to be there, keep that child away from adult events! 

Babies can cry anywhere - including home.  Crying isn't necessarily tied to the place a baby is in.  There are various reasons she could have been crying.  I don't think it's fair to paint Kanye and Kim as being irresponsible because their baby does what babies do.  There are also pics of North smiling and laughing.  Does that mean she was happy to be there?

Babies can cry anywhere - including home.  Crying isn't necessarily tied to the place a baby is in.  There are various reasons she could have been crying.  I don't think it's fair to paint Kanye and Kim as being irresponsible because their baby does what babies do.  There are also pics of North smiling and laughing.  Does that mean she was happy to be there?

It's not a place for toddlers, including the Beckhams and any other toddler. Children 8-10 and above, if they are interested yes. But not toddlers. It's loud, there's distracting lighting, lots of strangers and from the expression on lots of faces, including Kim's, cranky kids, ruin other peoples fun. I doubt Kim enjoyed playing with North backstage while the cameras and the celebs whose company she craves were out front getting their pics taken. It's an adult situation and not appropriate for very young kids. K and K were irresponsible by taking her to a place where a crying child interfered with the other guests enjoyment of ADULT entertainment. I've always thought Kim was a self centered twat, so it doesn't surprise me, but I did have hope from some of Kanye's earlier comments that he might have had some common sense when it comes to a child... obviously I was wrong, he's an idiot also.

• Love 10

I don't think it's fair to paint Kanye and Kim as being irresponsible because their baby does what babies do.

And because babies do those things, they don't belong at adult events. 

• Love 10

It's not a place for toddlers, including the Beckhams and any other toddler. Children 8-10 and above, if they are interested yes. But not toddlers. It's loud, there's distracting lighting, lots of strangers and from the expression on lots of faces, including Kim's, cranky kids, ruin other peoples fun. I doubt Kim enjoyed playing with North backstage while the cameras and the celebs whose company she craves were out front getting their pics taken. It's an adult situation and not appropriate for very young kids. K and K were irresponsible by taking her to a place where a crying child interfered with the other guests enjoyment of ADULT entertainment. I've always thought Kim was a self centered twat, so it doesn't surprise me, but I did have hope from some of Kanye's earlier comments that he might have had some common sense when it comes to a child... obviously I was wrong, he's an idiot also.

Yes to all this!  And I'll just add, I do get why it MAY have been nice to have North sitting in the front row at Kanye's show to make it like she is there to support her daddy, but the child had an outburst and while I'm sure Kanye didnt care one bit or minded its very disrespectful to the other guests there. I fully understand sometimes babies will HAVE to go to a place they may not want to go and will obviously have their reasons for crying but these two go and bring her to yet another fashion show right after that one.  Was it absolutely necessary to bring this baby to another fashion show where she already made it known she was irritated after the one before that?  If that was my kid I would have left her home considering the tantrum she threw at the first one..  I have no doubt Wang had no problem with it since he got publicity out of it. I fully expect Kim and Kanye to keep dragging her to these shows until she learns to start liking them. Hell I got invited to a wedding a few months ago and the bride and groom made it clear children under 6, even those in the family were not allowed. IIRC the only exception was the 4 year old ring bearer and even he was brought home shortly after the reception begun.

• Love 3

Yes to all this! And I'll just add, I do get why it MAY have been nice to have North sitting in the front row at Kanye's show to make it like she is there to support her daddy, but the child had an outburst and while I'm sure Kanye didnt care one bit or minded its very disrespectful to the other guests there. I fully understand sometimes babies will HAVE to go to a place they may not want to go and will obviously have their reasons for crying but these two go and bring her to yet another fashion show right after that one. Was it absolutely necessary to bring this baby to another fashion show where she already made it known she was irritated after the one before that? If that was my kid I would have left her home considering the tantrum she threw at the first one.. I have no doubt Wang had no problem with it since he got publicity out of it. I fully expect Kim and Kanye to keep dragging her to these shows until she learns to start liking them. Hell I got invited to a wedding a few months ago and the bride and groom made it clear children under 6, even those in the family were not allowed. IIRC the only exception was the 4 year old ring bearer and even he was brought home shortly after the reception begun.

Furthermore, don't Kim and Kanye realize that North is too young to remember this sort of thing? Will North even appreciate having been to a fashion show? Probably not, but Kim doesn't seem to care.

Furthermore, don't Kim and Kanye realize that North is too young to remember this sort of thing? Will North even appreciate having been to a fashion show? Probably not, but Kim doesn't seem to care.

It's not about North remembering anything, it's about Kim and Kanye. They're trying to portray themselves as some First Family of Fashion. Dressing a toddler in a 3500 dollar fur coat isn't about the child, it's about the parents and their egos. They care very little about her comfort and happiness. It's one thing to HAVE to take a child somewhere inappropriate because you have no other options, but they have the money and support system to be confidant their child will be well looked after. Why not bring a nanny along to hand her off to when the show started? Get a pic or two of her there at the start if that's so necessary and then send her off backstage. Hasn't Kim read her sister's (Kendall) interview, saying that she grew up too fast by being on TV and in the public eye? Apparently North isn't going to get a choice. Instead, Kim is quoted as saying that she's already taught North her paparazzi face...a frozen face scowl. How sad.

• Love 4

Why on earth did Kanye design and make North wear a bulletproof vest to the fashion show by Kanye?

I think he needs one more than North does. I guess he doesn't care about Kim's safety though, since she clearly isn't wearing anything bullet proof in public. But then maybe she totes North around as a human shield!!  He's a moron, plain and simple.

I really doubt he and Kim were hanging around Kris's spare room playing  Project Runway between bouts of sink sex and mutual ego boosting.

• Love 2

If North has been threatened or her life were in danger wouldn't it be most sensible to leave her at home? As much as most people loathe Kim and Kanye, I can't see anyone hurting a toddler. This is probably just another stupid publicity stunt.

• Love 1

If North has been threatened or her life were in danger wouldn't it be most sensible to leave her at home? As much as most people loathe Kim and Kanye, I can't see anyone hurting a toddler. This is probably just another stupid publicity stunt.

And considering the crap he's created, I doubt any bullet proof jacket he made would do much good, considering his propensity for holes and tears in things. Personally I think he was just talking out of his ass as usual.

• Love 1

Why on earth did Kanye design and make North wear a bulletproof vest to the fashion show by Kanye?

Because there was the real possibility that someone who actually knows about fashion would see Kanye's line & become so enraged they would start taking people out.

• Love 2

If your clothes manage to make six-foot size 2 models look like shit, then your collection is pretty much a disaster.

The only thing I will give Kanye props for is using a diverse array of models. You don't see that in most fashion shows.

Edited by BitterApple

If your clothes manage to make six-foot size 2 models look like shit, then your collection is pretty much a disaster.

The only thing I will give Kanye props for is using a diverse array of models. You don't see that in most fashion shows.

They all look like those news reels of people being marched off to the camps during WWII.     Model number two, wearing the moth eaten sweater...  looks like she's thinking of making a run for freedom.

If Kim was so instrumental in creating this line of crap.. why isn't she out wearing it in public? Why isn't Kris wearing the holey sweater. The leggings are perfect for highlighting Khloe's camel toe!!  

• Love 3