Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E07: This is My Decision Day

• Start Topic

I think what Mark is trying to say is that he’s afraid to express his feelings to Lindsay because she goes from zero to hot mess in 0.9. and she refuses to admit that. On the positive side she does seem to care about what Mark is going through. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Useful 2
  • Love 19

Oh dear.  Mark liked Lindsey at first and they had good sex, and now he's embarrassed to say that the more he got to know her, the less he liked her and her loudness and her OTT persona.

I feel sorry for her that he has come to feel that way, but she is rather a lot.  : (

• Like 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Don’t forget that this is his second bite at the apple.

I know he tried out for the show before, but when they didn't pick him, he just sat around for four years and waited for them to come around again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Looks like Mark the Shark addresses the real problem he has with Lindsey. I continue to contend that she’s a functional alcoholic and it reminds him of his last failed relationship.

I think you are on to something. She was day drinking before Pastor Cal got there. I saw a half empty bottle on the kitchen island. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Bwahaha! Chris cuts off her TV time! Buh-BYE!

I guess that was literally the only power he had over her.  "Your television career is over."

He showed amazing restraint.  I'm a very mild-mannered person and I want to slap her.

I would be happy to watch the Afterparty show, because I'm enjoying the Livechat, but I refuse to be roped into "My Killer Body."    Goodnight, snarkers.

• Love 14

Come on, Ace! No matter how much you dab under your eyes and stare up into the recessed lighting in attempts to make them tear up, you don’t get to play the victim here.  Chris should have called her out on it: Oh, did you change your mind and are ready to fully commit to working on our marriage? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
Just now, candall said:

I would be happy to watch the Afterparty show, because I'm enjoying the Livechat, but I refuse to be roped into "My Killer Body."    Goodnight, snarkers.

Same here. I couldn’t get off that channel fast enough once they started showing pictures of procedures going wrong. Sweet Dreams everyone. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4