Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E07: This is My Decision Day

• Start Topic

Ack!  You can't just throw cats in together like that!  I've spent WEEKS isolating different animals from each other, letting the smells kind of drift out and intermingle, progressing to visuals from opposite sides of a barrier.

One of those cats is going to start marking his territory.  ☠️

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think the landlady did some “redecorating” in order to deal with the bed bug infestation.

Yeah, she probably did but I still wonder what that place must have looked like before, although I'll never know, lol.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, rebel2u said:

If I was Mark, I COULD NOT live with Lindsey,  At his apartment, she tells him what he can keep and what he has to throw out.  She over talks him constantly.  She doesn't listen, she tells him how things will be.  I think she's a nice person, just way too controlling all the time.

He. Has. BEDBUGS! Lindsey should insist that he leave EVERYTHING behind! 

• Love 20

Olajuwon has some pretty nice digs compared to the rest. Jasmina should thank her lucky stars she didn’t walk into a Mark situation.

I’ve never seen a single guy who has quotes decaled all over his home. I thought I’d ventured into wine mom, USA territory.

I hope Lindsey and Mark aren’t going to dump his stuff out of those bags into her apartment. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

How old are these people? I’m really surprised at how some of them live. I get it, if they are in Boston, it’s expensive, and I assume places are smaller than I’m used to (Texas here). But it really seems like people are just starting out like one would in their early 20s with mismatched cheap furniture and hand me downs. Not impressed!

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I’m afraid Mark will have a breakdown.  Between family problems, getting married,moving in with Lindsey, and her personality in general, I’m afraid he is on the brink of cracking up.  She’s not helping the situation either.  I think he has to be alone for awhile and get his thoughts together.  How much can he take?  He needs peace n quiet.

Given his family responsibilities, maybe going on this show at this time was a miscalculation. 

I like Lindsey, though. And I think MTS could use her strength. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

I guess Michael is one of those people who believe an omission is not a lie. Oh so Michael sends his representative on camera and the real him comes out once they leave.  Now I understand why Jasmina seems checked out.

Alyssa please go away. You hated Chris the moment you laid eyes on him. His social media posts are not the problem,  YOU ARE!

Exactly Pastor Cal! Olajuwon wants her to be pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen. 

• Love 18
On 2/16/2022 at 8:06 PM, Mindthinkr said:

2D9DC2CD-7B73-4F0B-B2E7-69DEADA88B81.jpeg.54360d2048493aea8075725675a9089a.jpeg

Is that a toupee?

###########

ETA (days later):  Oh for pity's sake.  I didn't think this needed any special sarcasm notation--It's a PELT.    🥴

Edited by candall
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Given his family responsibilities, maybe going on this show at this time was a miscalculation. 

I like Lindsey, though. And I think MTS could use her strength. 

I developed respect for Lindsey's commitment to the marriage when I found out Mark had been farting on her in bed and she didn't brain him with a lamp.   FFS, Sharky, that's not a first date sort of thing, if you're hoping for Date #2.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9
27 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

How old are these people? I’m really surprised at how some of them live. I get it, if they are in Boston, it’s expensive, and I assume places are smaller than I’m used to (Texas here). But it really seems like people are just starting out like one would in their early 20s with mismatched cheap furniture and hand me downs. Not impressed!

Boston is not expensive.

https://www.trulia.com/p/ma/mattapan/35-goodale-rd-mattapan-ma-02126--2001508466

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

Mr. Free Spirit went on a huge roadtrip and slept in his car in Wal Mart parking lots all over FL.

Steve did this?  (I was busy composing my manifesto about farting on your lover.)

• LOL 13