Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E07: This is My Decision Day

• Start Topic

The description for tonight episode says four and a half couples move in with their new spouses. How do you think they’ll handle Chris?  She is certifiable. Chris asks calming legitimate questions and she screams see that’s why I can’t deal with you ,you’re abusive and disrespectful.  Oh and I’m a very nice person and I’ve given 100%. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, athousandclowns said:

The description for tonight episode says four and a half couples move in with their new spouses.

I really hope the "half" is Chris and not ACE. She needs to go back under whatever rock she crawled out from under.....

7 hours ago, Gator Stud said:

I think Jaz wanted someone taller.  But she doesn't seem like an optimist herself. When they come on, I feel like I need to take a Zoloft. 

Truth! Both are so dull! They both needed someone with more personality to balance out the seriousness. Together they are zzzzz........Plus, I just don't see any chemistry between them - they both have better personalities when separated - he seems more upbeat with the guys and she is the same with just the girls. This one seems like it was good on paper, bad IRL. I was really rooting for them before the season started, but I just don't think it's a good match. Too bad, because they both seem like nice people.

• Love 22

Late.  I thought it started an hour from now.  But look, I am rewarded with Alyssa NOT moving into the apartment!  Zippety doo dah!  I always thought Chris should say, "Well, I'll be there.  Whether you'll be there as well is up to you."  Maybe he did.

• Love 6

I wish these couples spent more time preparing for real life and less time preparing for the wedding. I don't know why they can't tell the couples where they will be living so they can figure out shit like doggie daycare so they don't have such ready-made excuses to not move in together. I wouldn't put my dog just anywhere either, but I'd like to think I'd have it figured out before I got back from my honeymoon.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

I wish these couples spent more time preparing for real life and less time preparing for the wedding. I don't know why they can't tell the couples where they will be living so they can figure out shit like doggie daycare so they don't have such ready-made excuses to not move in together. I wouldn't put my dog just anywhere either, but I'd like to think I'd have it figured out before I got back from my honeymoon.

I don't have much experience with this show.  Are they supposed to be based in this rather grim apartment building while they set up their "permanent" living arrangements as husband/wife?  How long do they spend in the sterile apartment environment?  

Maybe this is just me, but I'd be able to handle all of this a lot better if I could have my pets with me.  It's brutal to make them board their animals.

P.S.  it cracks me up that Lindsay and Sharky are both cat people.

Well, hells bells, never mind.  I guess they can bring their pets after all.

Sushi:  "Buzz off, Steve.  Go get a job."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I don't have much experience with this show.  Are they supposed to be based in this rather grim apartment building while they set up their "permanent" living arrangements as husband/wife?  How long do they spend in the sterile apartment environment?  

Maybe this is just me, but I'd be able to handle all of this a lot better if I could have my pets with me.  It's brutal to make them board their animals.

All the couples live in apartments in the same complex for the duration of the time between the honeymoon and decision day, though some people choose not to stay all the time. They can take their pets though I think they don't always choose to do so. I think Jasmina takes her dog to daycare during the day; she isn't looking for a place to board him until decision day.

Grow the hell up, Steve. Sushi needs to be treated like the king he is. That’s how I’ve always treated my dogs.

Eh - I sort of get it, and I'm a huge dog lover (I have four). Steve is a tall guy and that bed is pretty small to start. One of our small dogs sleeps with me and my husband and while he doesn't take up a lot of space physically, he stretches, he moves around and I'm always worried about crushing him. I am much happier in a bigger bed. Plus I get that some people are squicked out by dirty dog paws on the bed, etc.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14

O saying he’s married now so he can’t just grab peanut butter and bread like he used to. Oh, yes the hell you can! Gleeful over forcing Katina to cook every night because it should be her pleasure to fulfill her wifely duties! Get the hell out of here!

Speaking of getting the hell out of here, Michael’s wife (who barely speaks and has no personality so I just scrolled through pages of previous posts to try to find her name and can’t) followed Alyssa right out the door!

Poor Mark just trying to sleep. Lindsey is on 11 even at bedtime—and she’s telling him to quiet down. Her frenetic energy is just too much even if she’s whispering.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

Well... at least he can't move them to the new place - they all appeared to be painted directly on the wall.

Lindsey ducked a bullet. She doesn’t have to look at inspirational “deep” thoughts first thing in the morning.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Lindsey is attached to the hip with Mark.  Not good.  She’s always a ten, and doesn’t shut up.  Married people need their own space.  She’s on top of him all the time and has to stop.  Leave him alone and get it off his back.  She could drive a person nuts.

• Like 1
  • Love 18

Well... at least he can't move them to the new place - they all appeared to be painted directly on the wall.

I think they’re decals. I doubt he was stenciling Inspire Invent Innovate and the 35 other riffs on Live Laugh Love with a little paintbrush. I remember him scoffing when Lindsey’s response, was “Like Live Laugh Love?” No, excuse me! Inspire, Invent, Innovate!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Oh man, she needs to back off and leave his basement gym/man cave alone.  Why does she want to crap all over him having that very small area for his workout stuff?  I'm shocked his workout space isn't "the living room."

• Love 6

O wants Katina to spend all of her time in the kitchen but not worry herself with how it looks. You just concentrate on stirring the pot on the stove—no need to look at the granite. You got dishes to do, you won’t be looking through the window at those coffee curtains!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

O's kitchen curtains are very old-ladyish (and I'm an old lady)... That house has decent bones though - it could be really cute.

i thought those were cute curtains for a man that age to have organized for kitchen decor.   He likes coffee!   I think all the men I used to know at that stage in life nailed up a pillowcase over the kitchen window.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

If I was Mark, I COULD NOT live with Lindsey,  At his apartment, she tells him what he can keep and what he has to throw out.  She over talks him constantly.  She doesn't listen, she tells him how things will be.  I think she's a nice person, just way too controlling all the time.

Edited by rebel2u
  • Like 1
  • Love 14

Lindsey’s apartment is just like her.  Overdone and too much of everything.  I would be claustrophobic living there.  It makes me nervous, as you don’t know where to look first.  Where’s the bed?  In the wall?  I don’t think Mark likes it.  Plus, there will be five cats there too, and litter boxes all over the place.  Yuk.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, rebel2u said:

If I was Mark, I COULD NOT live with Lindsay,  At his apartment, she tells him what he can keep and what he has to throw out.  She over talks him constantly.  She doesn't listen, she tells him how things will be.  I think she's a nice person, just way too controlling all the time.

The other side of the coin is that he likes everything mapped out for him. He knows exactly what is what with her. I do think he will get tired of it at some point tho. 

• Love 2