Type keyword(s) to search

Jeopardy! National College Tournament 2022

zoey1996
  • Start Topic

Hosted by Mayim Bialik, 36 of America’s sharpest undergrads will enter this collegiate competition, but only one will claim the $250,000 grand prize and the title of Jeopardy! National College Champion. Second place takes home $100,000, and third place leaves with $50,000. The remaining contestants will receive the following prizes: $35,000 (fourth place), $20,000 (8 semi-finalists eliminated), and $10,000 (24 quarter-finalists eliminated).

Watch the Jeopardy! National College Championship on ABC starting Feb. 8! Stream on Hulu.

I don't know if I'm looking forward to this one or not. But I'll still watch (except Wednesday, I have a prior engagement; hopefully I can watch on demand...I'm guessing this one will be on demand since it's ABC primetime; pretty sure the GOAT tournament was).

I looked at the players list a few days ago and one of them is from the next town over from me (I forget what school, though; maybe Georgetown?). Might have to root for her (I think it was a her) him.

[edit: Hey, I remembered correctly, it was Georgetown! I did not remember correctly that it was a female name; it was actually one I wasn't sure about but the player in question is male, assuming there is not more than one person by that name in that town on Facebook, which I'd say is pretty unlikely; he went to high school at one of the magnet schools in my town for biotechnology and the J! list says he's an environmental biology major.]

Edited by ams1001

I wish this was airing as part of the regular show rather than as a prime-time special that's in addition to regular episodes (I love the show, but a total of 90 minutes per night of it is a lot!), but there are a lot of great schools represented, and a more diverse collection of contestants than we get on the regular show, so I'm looking forward to what I hope will be a good tournament. 

• Love 3

So here's the schedule (list of players/schools is there too):

Two games each night, 8-9 pm (Eastern time).

Quarterfinals:
Tuesday, Feb. 8
Wednesday, Feb. 9 
Thursday, Feb. 10 
Friday, Feb. 11 
Tuesday, Feb. 15 
Wednesday, Feb. 16 

***There will be 1 winner per quarterfinal game. 12 winners will advance to the semifinals.

Semifinals:
Thursday, Feb. 17
Friday, Feb. 18

***There will be 1 winner per semifinal game. Out of those 4 winners, the 3 with the highest semifinal game total will advance to the 2-game finals.

Final:
Tuesday, Feb. 22

• Useful 3

I haven't made up my mind whether to watch this or not.  In general, I want to encourage more Jeopardy, but I don't like much of anything I've heard about it.  Mayim told Variety that "the categories are a little peppier, a little spicier" (what the hell does that even mean?).  I don't know what's wrong with the way they usually structure tournaments), but something feels wrong about a semifinal winner not advancing.

I have to admit that I'm not particularly impressed with the lineup of schools either.  They strike me as the usual suspects, for the most part.  I think they should have made a bit more of an effort to get even one student from a community college, for instance, including actively recruiting them and financing their appearance if necessary (for students in particular, they really ought to do that for everyone anyway, if they don't).

Instead, 7/8 Ivies, a bunch of Power Five football schools, and a few others.  It feels very par for the course.

Edited by 853fisher
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, 853fisher said:

I don't know what's wrong with the way they usually structure tournaments), but something feels wrong about a semifinal winner not advancing.

Yeah, I don't like it, either. I guess they wanted to get more players involved, but I like the regular 15-player setup better.

9 minutes ago, 853fisher said:

I have to admit that I'm not particularly impressed with the lineup of schools either.  They strike me as the usual suspects, for the most part.  I think they should have made a bit more of an effort to get even one student from a community college, for instance, including actively recruiting them and financing their appearances if necessary (for students in particular, they really ought to do that for everyone anyway, if they don't).

Instead, 7/8 Ivies, a bunch of Power Five football schools, and a few others.  It feels very par for the course to me.

Still waiting for my tiny rural college to show up in there one day...

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, 853fisher said:

something feels wrong about a semifinal winner not advancing.

In the 15/9/3 tournament structure, there are 5 winners and 4 wild cards in the 9. If you have a good amount of money going into Final Jeopardy, you can play for 3rd place and still get through to the semi-final. 36/12/3 is structured to ensure that only winners advance, and because the lowest $ winner is eliminated you have to try to win and beat a $ value you can't know. It changes the betting strategy but it does also feel less generous. Wildcards are often great and deserving! 

• Love 1

So.... I watched. The players seem like nice people, but the play wasn't especially interesting, and the clues seemed on the easier side, though its clear the J! writers aren't on the same page as the college kids on popular culture. I hate the brackets, and Mayim seems to be mugging hard for the camera. Her "clever" responses to the interview questions all were something she could have written before the interview, just from the card notes. I'm not sure I'll make it through seven more nights.

• Love 6

Hopefully this will be available on demand, because I won't be watching tomorrow night, but also because then I can ration my doses of Mayim. An hour and a half of her in one night (within a two hour span) is a lot. I made myself a scorecard for the tournament, and managed to keep up tonight, though I can't keep track of TSes since they're not in the archive and I'm not that quick (I also have to type fast since I can't get the categories from the archive ahead of time). I almost got lost a couple times, though, so hopefully I don't totally screw it up. 

The stories in general seem to be longer lately, but the one guy in the first game was allowed to go on way too long. Felt more like a PSA for cancer research than a get-to-know-the-game-show-contestant segment.

I was rooting Jasmine from Rice in game 2. She's adorable. (I loved her response to Mayim's comment about how important peanut butter is: "I'm allergic.")

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I was rooting Jasmine from Rice in game 2. She's adorable. (I loved her response to Mayim's comment about how important peanut butter is: "I'm allergic.")

Also allergic to salmon!

I enjoyed the easy pace, and also the single split between J! and Double J!  I think the flannel (or felt) US map looked kind of tacky and cheap. The variation on the “think” music was interesting; sounded a little bit like a college marching band.

• Love 1

Mayim referred to the first round as the Jeopardy! round!! I wonder when she flipped to "single Jeopardy" or if she has in fact moved away from that - not sure when this was filmed compared to the regular episodes.

I liked Jasmine a lot - also allergic to salmon 😂 She has great timing. Too bad she didn't have more money going into FJ.

I hated the marching band theme music. It distracted me so much during FJ.

Fun with flags! Just for Mayim.

Too bad Gus couldn't have had the Shakespeare category. They would likely have done well with it.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, zoey1996 said:

Also allergic to salmon!

I laughed at that, too. Now picturing salmon jumping around a campus fountain. (I would hate being thrown into it, either way, though.) Her glasses looked like they had some serious lenses in them, too.

Also rooted for Rice because my cousin's father was the chair of the Chemistry department, among other things, once upon a time. (I didn't know him, since he and my aunt divorced when I was three, but hey, it's as good a reason to root for a school as any, right?)

3 minutes ago, zoey1996 said:

I enjoyed the easy pace, and also the single split between J! and Double J!  I think the flannel (or felt) US map looked kind of tacky and cheap. The variation on the “think” music was interesting; sounded a little bit like a college marching band.

I liked having the contestant conversations between rounds instead of in the middle of the first round. The think music was definitely meant to sound like a marching band (whether it was an actual marching band, I don't know). I mostly don't notice the music much (I know it's changed over the years but I don't really remember the differences and only notice that it sounds different when I see old clips) but I did tonight; hopefully that will fade into the background after another day or two.

A college tournament is just not worthy of an extra hour per night; this should simply be two weeks in the regular time slot.

But I liked the college marching band version of the Think music.  And I like the interview segment being in between the two rounds (although Mayim's punny responses were horrible, and I'm not at all on the anti-Mayim bandwagon), although I suspect contestants might like a little breathing break halfway through the first round instead.

Part of this overlaps with my cat's nightly play time (she's very routine oriented, and every evening somewhere between 8-9 she gets great exercise leaping and chasing after a rope for about 20 minutes), so I didn't note my performance during the commercial breaks like I normally do.

I was pretty terrible in the first game, but I did get FJ at least.  I was rooting for Gus in that one.  I found an article about them, and their dad has tried out for the show over a dozen times and encouraged them to try out for this tournament; it was something of a whim, and they made it all the way.  Isaac's interview went on way too long, but his professional goal is a wonderful one so I'm happy for him and may wind up rooting for him in his next game.

I did much better in the second game (other than not knowing a single clue in DJs) - and inadvertently got FJ right via a total joke answer - but still not as well as I do in a typical regular game; Alex waved off misses by young people as the subject of the clue being "before your time" so maybe I can flip the script and blame a poor college tourney performance on college being many, many moons ago?  I was rooting for Jasmine, but just didn't want someone from LSU to win (I hate the SEC), so of course that guy won.

The Afghanistan clue in the second game had no business in a DJ round.

• Love 2

I enjoyed that more than I expected to, although I also don't think it was sufficiently differentiated from the usually Jeopardy! experience to have needed to be a spinoff.

Although plenty of the things I dislike about Mayim's hosting were on display, and I certainly don't care whether she's seen Marshmello, I was worried she would dial it all up to 12 and instead I thought she was about the same as on the daytime show.

“The Liberator” gave me Underground Railroad easily, but I did think “workers” was perhaps a bit misleading.  For the other game's FJ, I tried pomegranate, having confused my myths.

I always forget that Doug Jones is an actor as well as a former Senator.  Imagine my surprise to learn that the gentleman from Alabama was making movies before he went to Washington!

The pennants and marching band arrangements and all that were not for me, but whatever, those are good ways to offer some "college" theming, so hardly the end of the world.

I understand why the writers include Social Media Stars and Famous DJs, but how about some categories about young activists, performers, Olympians, maybe something a bit more substantial?  Give them a little credit.

This is a discussion far beyond one game show, but it does make me feel a bit sorry to see most of the last century's pop culture canon abandoned by / for young people.  It is not without its baggage, but I think it is worthwhile.

On 2/7/2022 at 7:49 PM, SomeTameGazelle said:

In the 15/9/3 tournament structure, there are 5 winners and 4 wild cards in the 9. If you have a good amount of money going into Final Jeopardy, you can play for 3rd place and still get through to the semi-final. 36/12/3 is structured to ensure that only winners advance, and because the lowest $ winner is eliminated you have to try to win and beat a $ value you can't know. It changes the betting strategy but it does also feel less generous. Wildcards are often great and deserving! 

Thanks for this lucid explanation.  I don't have much of a mind for these things.  I sure would have liked to see a few of tonight's eliminated contestants get another chance!  Oh well.

• Love 1

I'm not sure what can be read into this but Mayim was introduced as the "host of prime-time Jeopardy!" I choose to hope that ultimately will mean that she won't be the host of daily, syndicated Jeopardy! A girl can still dream...

How does Cohen not merit a BMS?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ProudMary said:

I'm not sure what can be read into this but Mayim was introduced as the "host of prime-time Jeopardy!"

That's nothing new.  She was announced as host of the various prime-time specials and Mike Richards as host of the regular series.

Not long after, of course, Richards got the boot as host (and later as EP, but let's stick with on-air roles) -- at that point, it was announced Mayim Bialik and Ken Jennings would take turns filling in as host of regular episodes for the remainder of the season.

9 hours ago, zoey1996 said:

The variation on the “think” music was interesting; sounded a little bit like a college marching band.

Oohh...that's what they were going for? Of course. Now I get it: "76 trombones led the big parade..."

10 hours ago, ams1001 said:

The stories in general seem to be longer lately, but the one guy in the first game was allowed to go on way too long. Felt more like a PSA for cancer research than a get-to-know-the-game-show-contestant segment.

Yeah, but having been the mom in another version of that story, I had to pause the episode to get a Kleenex and then wanted him to win even if he was too timid with his DD bets in categories he clearly knew. He totally nailed the whole experience and his goals in . . . what? A minute?

I did much better than in regular Jeopardy!, mostly because they were softball questions, but perhaps also because I spent the last 17 years before retiring as a college librarian, so I had to know what they had to know.

I was a little disappointed that no one knew Torah in the Bible category, and a tiny bit surprised none knew daffodils for Floral Geography, but maybe they just took too much time mentally debating daffodil vs jonquil.

Mayim seems much more well-suited to this type of game, and it was what she was originally hired for.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 1

Because I'm old, I got the questions the students missed and missed the questions the students got. I'm familiar with a lot of current pop culture but I'm not interested in DJ's and Social Media personalities so flamed out in those type of categories.

Like others, I also liked Jasmine. But 2nd & 3rd place still getting $10K is not too shabby. Better than the amount for regular Jeopardy.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Snow Apple said:

But 2nd & 3rd place still getting $10K is not too shabby. Better than the amount for regular Jeopardy.

Yeah, just for being in the tournament, they get 10 times what a third place finisher in the regular show gets.  Good for them.

I did not recognize any of the names in the DJs or Social Media categories.  Seriously, I don't think I've ever even heard of any of them, in any context.  Now I know how those younger contestants feel when they stare blankly at pictures of Cary Grant or Jimmy Stewart.

Edited by MrAtoz
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Bastet said:

I did much better in the second game (other than not knowing a single clue in DJs

The only one I got was Elijah Wood, and that was just from the picture (though I did vaguely know that he was into music, it's certainly not the first thing that comes to mind when I hear his name).

1 minute ago, MrAtoz said:

I did not recognize any the names in the DJs or Social Media categories.  Seriously, I don't think I've ever even heard of any of them, in any context.  Now I know how those younger contestants feel when they stare blankly at pictures of Cary Grant or Jimmy Stewart.

Elijah Wood is better known as an actor (Lord of the Rings, among many other things). I just know what he looks like.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ProudMary said:

How does Cohen not merit a BMS?

Why would it? I can’t think of any other Cohen known as a singer. 

In the DJ category, I got a laugh out of “Dead Mow Five.”

Edited by Cotypubby
58 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Elijah Wood is better known as an actor (Lord of the Rings, among many other things). I just know what he looks like.

Yeah, I forgot Elijah Wood was there.  Embarrassingly, though, I thought he was Daniel Radcliffe!

• LOL 2

I heard "apocryphal" for "apocrypha" which should have been marked wrong in "The book of Tobit is among the works sometimes called this, from Greek for "to hide away"" . The books may be viewed as apocryphal in ones opinion, but the works are collectively titled "The Apocrypha"

and I quibble at "database administration" for "DBA is short for database this, a job in which you run the database & of course, have privileges on it". The job is database administrator, what they do is database administration.

Disappointing to have two flaky answers in the first round.

• Love 4

I think this can really put someone who has a runaway in the semi-finals in a hard place.  You might have to be enough that it makes it possible to lose.

4 hours ago, MrAtoz said:

I did not recognize any of the names in the DJs or Social Media categories.  Seriously, I don't think I've ever even heard of any of them, in any context. 

I surprised myself by knowing two of the social media clues -- I know Dwayne Johnson is called The Rock, so I figured that was his SM name, and I read about JoJo Siwa dancing with a female partner on the Celebrity News thread on this forum and the name somehow stuck with me so I got that one.

But, other than Elijah Wood (who I didn't recognize in the picture, so I missed that one too), that's how I was in the DJ category -- never heard those names in my life.

• Love 1

There was a debate on the Jeopardy forum awhile back when Vivian Leigh was the final Jeopardy answer and I pointed out that only the older contestant got it because she was old enough to remember the actress. Some who responded felt that there was no excuse for younger contestants not knowing Hollywood history. I think what we have here with college students is much the same. I'm 69 and have no clue who these DJ's and social media personalities are...nor should I be expected to know. Not my wheelhouse. But definitely part of the popular culture for college age kids. Likewise, during regular games, there are sometimes categories that favor a particular age group. I've seen younger contestants stumped by 1950's and 60's tv shows and bands who fly through a video game category. No one knows everything, and the best the producers and clue writers can do is try to keep a balance. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Hpmec said:

I'm 69 and have no clue who these DJ's and social media personalities are..

I'm 46 and I don't who some of them are. I knew two of the Social Media stars and recognized two of the other names once I heard them but I never would have come up with them. (King Bach I've never heard of and didn't even know what they were saying until I looked at the archive again just now. I did notice Mayim said it differently than the contestant ('batch' vs 'back'); just googled him and it is short for his last name, Bachelor.) I have actually heard of all the responses in DJs but again, other than recognizing Elijah Wood in the picture, I never would have come up with them. Other than that, I know one David Guetta song, and have heard "Turn Down for What?" (which is apparently the majority of the song's lyrics, repeated numerous times) because it's been used in lots of stuff, and that's it.

• Love 1

I understand the argument that it's natural for people of different generations to have different knowledge in some categories.  However, I ardently believe that young people would get more out of the "Great American Songbook" or Norman Lear sitcoms, for example, than elders would get out of the works of Addison Rae or DJ Marshmello.  There's no question that many pop culture creators never thought they were creating Art with a capital A, and that judgments of what is or isn't worthwhile over time are often infused with various prejudices.  I wouldn't expect Jeopardy writers to have all the answers there.

But as media consumption becomes increasingly siloed, I think we have already lost something valuable in shared cultural references.  I do occasionally read (or watch or listen) about media personalities who don't interest me at all so that I know what's going on.  Especially when it comes to the kind of young people who are competing on Jeopardy, I think we could reasonably ask more of them in terms of exploring the culture of the relatively recent past, rather than just decide, as the writers seem to have done, that they won't know it, if it isn't capital-H History we'll start around 2000.

Off my soapbox now, but I feel passionately about this, as the world's oldest 28-year-old.  My life has been so enriched, as has my understanding in so many tangentially related areas, by choosing to learn about these subjects.

Edited by 853fisher
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, 853fisher said:

I understand the argument that it's natural for people of different generations to have different knowledge in some categories.  However, I ardently believe that young people would get more out of the "Great American Songbook" or Norman Lear sitcoms, for example, than elders would get out of the works of Addison Rae or DJ Marshmello.

It's all about what interests the person. I easily answered all the current DJ clues ... who can forget what Marshmello looks like while DJ-ing. And speaking of, I identified Machine Gun Kelly just from his photo, no clue reading necessary. He's MGK in current-culture speak. And I can also identify all the golden-age stars from their ancient photos or just a clue describing them or their movies. It's all what someone is interested in. I'm interested in all pop culture, whether that culture was popular in the 30s and 40s or last week.

What I have noticed is that animal categories are the last to be chosen, and players, young and old, are not proficient in animal-kingdom knowledge. Again, that's a category that requires a person have an interest in it, just like current DJs or 1940s movie stars require interest in those categories. I just don't see it as an "age" thing. It's an "interest" thing.

Does anyone know how these players were selected? Were they drafted from a few major colleges like the teachers were solicited by a talent agency for the Professor Tournament? I suspect so but have seen nothing about how they were chosen. It is irksome that the same universities are represented always. I know for a fact smaller lesser-known college have smart students too.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, PBnJay said:

It's all about what interests the person.

That's certainly true, but there are some things the college tournaments (and increasingly, it semes to me, the main show) don't even ask about anymore, that I still think are well worth learning.  I won't keep yapping about it, but I just wanted to clarify that my point was more about what this eminent quiz show judges worthy of inclusion than about what younger or older people may tend to be interested in.

• Love 1

I'm not crazy about the bracket format.  I'd much rather have them play like the regular tournaments with wild card spots.

But I am watching.  At least for tonight and next Wednesday it'll give me something to watch while I'm waiting for The Amazing Race to start.  And I am keeping track of the TS I get (lots in both games!), though I missed both FJs last night.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

I was a little disappointed that no one knew Torah in the Bible category

I am always disappointed in how many times Jeopardy writers expect contestants to know details contained within a religious book, and generally limited to a JudeoChristian book, at that.  Seems like almost every day (I know it isn't, but it seems like it) there's some sort of Bible category.  Seems like Jeopardy should be a little more secular.

I knew nothing in the DJ category.  Of course Mayim had to smirk how she's seen one of them in person, because she's the cool mom.  Don't know what's more annoying; her smirks, her shimmies (the way she shakes her shoulders when she's on camera), or her seriously out-of-whack cadence that doesn't fit a Jeopardy host at all.

1 hour ago, 853fisher said:

But as media consumption becomes increasingly siloed, I think we have already lost something valuable in shared cultural references. 

40 years ago, of course I knew cultural references of the time, but I also recognized references to earlier times.  Your cultural and historical experiences don't -- or maybe should not -- consist solely of what happened subsequent to the day you were born.  Especially if, like most of these students, you're going to be coming out of a prestigious Ivy or Ivy-ish university with a very expensive sheepskin. 

54 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

But it is on ABC's website. I'll have to watch during lunch tomorrow.

We didn't realize our DVR wasn't automatically going to record it last night (it sees it as a different show), so we had to watch it on the ABC app on our Roku today.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PBnJay said:

What I have noticed is that animal categories are the last to be chosen, and players, young and old, are not proficient in animal-kingdom knowledge. Again, that's a category that requires a person have an interest in it, just like current DJs or 1940s movie stars require interest in those categories. I just don't see it as an "age" thing. It's an "interest" thing.

This made me laugh.  I was watching local morning news today and they had a bit about hamsters and corona virus.  Then proceeded to show a pretty long clip of guinea pigs!

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, dgpolo said:

Is there a starting time for comments?

I’m not the one in charge of these things, but my assumption is that it would be treated like any other prime time show, and people who are in other time zones who don’t want to be spoiled would avoid the thread until they’ve watched it. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Cotypubby said:

Ha! Yeah the first game tonight was especially poor. I mean come on, Joseph McCarthy was way before my time too and yet that was still so obvious. 

I mean, how many TS's were there? it seemed like half the clues didn't get answered.

• Love 2

I've been hungry for oysters Rockefeller ever since that clue in the first game.

I was rooting for the CalTech student coming into that game, but quickly switched to Emmey.  Her "kerosene" response to the pot-bellied stove clue was a bit of a head scratcher, but otherwise she played well.  I actually thought for a horrible moment the ERA clue was going to be a TS, but she set my blood pressure back to normal.

I was terrible in the Apps & Websites category - I think I only got one - but otherwise did pretty well in the first game.

In the second game, I was rooting for Yejun (even though that Marie Antoinette guess for the Anne Boleyn clue was ... something), and was pretty sure I'd throw something at my poor TV if Mitch won, so I was thrilled for him to wind up at zero.  Joey winning doesn't excite me, but so long as I don't ever have to see Mitch again, I'm good. 

But that game was painful.  Holy hell, the TS!  I've polished off several drinks and still did a lot better than them.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, dcalley said:

The overrule in the prefix category (pneumono- for pneumo-) was bad, because the clue specifically said the prefix had six letters. Argh.

I had to wait for J-Archive to get the exact wording: "This prefix forms the first 6 of the 45 letters in the disease name sometimes called the longest word in English"--I guess I see why they reversed their decision, but I still don't like it.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, dcalley said:

The overrule in the prefix category (pneumono- for pneumo-) was bad, because the clue specifically said the prefix had six letters. Argh.

6 hours ago, dcalley said:

I had to wait for J-Archive to get the exact wording: "This prefix forms the first 6 of the 45 letters in the disease name sometimes called the longest word in English"--I guess I see why they reversed their decision, but I still don't like it.

I don't get it. 🤷‍♀️ 
"pneumono" is 8 letters.

• Love 1

Just watched games 3-4 from last night. ABC website is so frustrating because the ads will not play smoothly and keep stopping; hopefully I can watch the rest of the games in real time because it was driving me nuts. The actual show played fine, but at one point it took over 10 minutes to play a 30 second ad and I finally reloaded the page and then had to find where I was (luckily it was between games so it wasn't too hard, but argh!). 

Toussaint made me laugh with his big sigh at finally being forced to choose the sports category. I was rooting for him, but alas.

I missed only five clues in the second round of game 3 and got FJ* after running through a few neighbors before settling on a pair that seemed a likely possibility given the date, and was surprised I was right.

The one guy in game 4 was trying too hard to be cool.

14 hours ago, dcalley said:

Yeah, I don't understand...how it was "written in a way" that an 8-letter response fits? WTF? It says the prefix "forms" not "includes" the first six letters. That says to me they only wanted six letters. Not sure if that actually affected the outcome.

Edited by ams1001

I just counted and it looks like in Emmey's game there were 15 TSs if you include FJ.

In Joey's game there were 11.

I remember always having a harder time in the College Tournaments because the questions seem to skew towards more 'science-y' clues. Also that there were few TSs and the board was always cleared. Maybe I'm misremembering but I'm a bit disappointed so far. But lots of games to come so still hopeful.

• Love 1