Type keyword(s) to search

Jeopardy! National College Tournament 2022

zoey1996
  • Start Topic

7 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

I don't get it. 🤷‍♀️ 
"pneumono" is 8 letters.

3 hours ago, ams1001 said:

Yeah, I don't understand...how it was "written in a way" that an 8-letter response fits? WTF? It says the prefix "forms" not "includes" the first six letters. That says to me they only wanted six letters. Not sure if that actually affected the outcome.

The 45-letter word is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, and the prefix in that word is pneumono-, not pneumo-, even though pneumo- can be a prefix in other words. It's a badly written clue, for sure.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, dcalley said:

The 45-letter word is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, and the prefix in that word is pneumono-, not pneumo-, even though pneumo- can be a prefix in other words. It's a badly written clue, for sure.

So they gave it to him because they made a mistake in the clue? Seems like it.
Yejun got $2K too, right? But she bet $0 in FJ, so it didn't matter.

• Useful 1

I just contacted Jeopardy to request that they not air any more tournaments in prime time, and also that they scrap the bracket format.  I'm still watching, but it is just too much Jeopardy for any given night.  I'm sure my comment won't have any effect at all, but what the hell.

ETA: I actually got distracted and missed about half of the second game tonight.  Too bad, too.  It looks like there were a lot fewer TS thanks to the Pomona student.

Edited by Browncoat
  • Love 5

I did so well at regular Jeopardy tonight that I thought I’d give this a try. I got Kilimanjaro, rent to income ratio (see picture after my post), Leslie Jones, Jimmy Kimmel, Salome, Wagner, formerly and I did get FJ correct. Now my mind needs a break.  IMG_0451.thumb.JPG.881e49174e38249723d9b11724d7bdf9.JPG

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Creighton University (which I don't think I've ever heard of) has the same mascot as my school (the blue jay; they have it facing the other way in their logo), so I had to root for that guy. Also cuz he was the odd one out (one man and two women). Clemson girl needs to relax.

Lauren from Pomona has a distracting little head bob thing going on, but I was rooting for her, anyway, at first because she was the only girl in the match but then because she was doing so well. The guy in the middle reminded me of Georgie in Young Sheldon (it's the hair, I think, though Georgie's is bigger); I felt bad he didn't get to do FJ. At least he got the last clue, even if it wasn't enough to get him out of the red.

Between the two games tonight I ran five categories and got one FJ.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Lauren from Pomona has a distracting little head bob thing going on

Both Lauren and someone I can't remember from regular Jeopardy did this thing with their heads that made me think they were trying to get closer to a microphone that wasn't there? I seen taller people do that move when they are behind a mike on a stand and think they have to get closer to it to speak.

• Useful 2

I was looking at the reddit thread for this episode and was reminded of something I meant to comment on (I'll just steal the comment): 

"Mayim messed up the correct response to the first “Before and After” clue in the first game. She said it was “juice fast” when it should’ve been “juice fast lane”."

I guess no one in production noticed or thought to have her redo that line? The sloppiness lately is really getting annoying.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ams1001 said:

I was looking at the reddit thread for this episode and was reminded of something I meant to comment on (I'll just steal the comment): 

"Mayim messed up the correct response to the first “Before and After” clue in the first game. She said it was “juice fast” when it should’ve been “juice fast lane”."

I guess no one in production noticed or thought to have her redo that line? The sloppiness lately is really getting annoying.

Ah! That clue made no sense to me and I didn’t know what the answer meant. Now it makes sense!

She also didn’t tell the guy in the middle in game two that he could wager up to $2000 when he hit the DD with only $1600. I’ve usually not really minded Mayim that much but now I’m actively starting to dislike her. I think 1.5 hours of her per day is just making all her mistakes really noticeable.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Cotypubby said:

She also didn’t tell the guy in the middle in game two that he could wager up to $2000 when he hit the DD with only $1600. I’ve usually not really minded Mayim that much but now I’m actively starting to dislike her. I think 1.5 hours of her per day is just making all her mistakes really noticeable.

Yeah, she was making me pretty cranky by the end of the third game of the evening... 

• Love 4

Like nails scraping on a blackboard, Mayim is one of those people who puts two g's in singer ... sing-ger. As if I needed more reasons to dislike her.

"My heart is going pitter patter!" Gah.

And still she refuses to tell players they can bet up to $2000 in DJ. Someone give that girl some cue cards.

And Mayim, the player was correct calling that dog a Bulldog. Then you had to eff it up by saying "English Bulldog." Mayim, there is no such breed as English Bulldog in the American Kennel Club. It's a misnomer just like "French Poodle" is a misnomer. They don't exist. It's just plain Bulldog. Period.

So much for the credibility of this show. It's tanking quickly IMO. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Hey, look, they finally figured it out -- Female, not Women, Authors.  I mean, if they'd just knock that shit off where male is the default, that would be great, but at least get the grammar correct!

This one additional hour per night thing remains rather inconvenient.  And just uncalled for.  The GOAT tournament, okay, but a college championship?  No, on general principle, and this one in particular certainly hasn't thus played out as something worth a prime time slot (especially against the Olympics). 

The rent to income ratio TS was pretty surprising, even though these folks have likely not yet ever paid rent.  They seemed to have a lot of TS in that first game, but I'm not writing things down during breaks like I do with regular games.

And, yeah, what the hell with "juice fast" instead of "juice fast lane"? And I'd ask how did none of them suss that out, but there was another clue in that category where they seemed to forget the very concept of before & after.

Neha's random NBA run-ins amused me and Chance used "awesome" more in one interview segment than I can handle in an entire day (and didn't hear me shouting "Hello, Finnegan!" for his DD), so I was rooting for her or Pauline in the first game.  Glad to see Neha advance to the semis.

I did fairly well in that game, but not great.  FJ was an instaget at least.

I was rooting for Lauren in the second game due to Pomona College (I have no affiliation, I just, as a Los Angeles native aware of its philosophy and programs and having worked with some graduates, think very highly of it), so I was happy to see her do well.  I hate Notre Dame, so I didn't want Matt to win, but I gave him his props during the interview round and felt bad for him not making it to FJ.

I was pretty much mimicking Mayim's "Come on, who is Beck?" on that TS, but I guess it's "before their time" as Alex always excused.  But inter-library loan as a TS?  Baghdad?  Wool?  Come on!

I had to laugh when Elijah - a UGA Bulldog - didn't seem to have any connection to his "bulldog" answer.

In that game, I did do great.  I was rather bad in the comedians category, but either ran or missed one or two in all the rest.  I didn't have high hopes for FJ based on the category, and indeed I did not know it ("parents" made me think Romeo and Juliet, but of course that wasn't it since it's not a poem, and then I never really came up with a viable guess), but still a great game overall.  

2 hours ago, ams1001 said:

Creighton University (which I don't think I've ever heard of) has the same mascot as my school (the blue jay; they have it facing the

I lived in Omaha for several years, so well aware of Creighton. My brother earned a master’s from Creighton while living in Austin, TX. Also being from the Midwest made me aware for other reasons. But I know what you mean; my first reaction to hearing Gonzaga was, is that a real thing?

When I saw the question about Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, I felt so old! At least Elijah knew the answer!

Mayim probably just read “English bulldog” from the card. Clue writers would be the cause of that most likely, and we’ve already seen several examples recently of sloppy or inaccurate clue writing, judging, etc.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Bastet said:

The rent to income ratio TS was pretty surprising, even though these folks have likely not yet ever paid rent.  They seemed to have a lot of TS in that first game, but I'm not writing things down during breaks like I do with regular games.

I initially thought the same 👆 about the TS for rent to income ratio, but then I realized that if they do pay rent, their rent is more likely 70% of their income, so I gave them a pass on not knowing it.
I didn't write it all down either, but a few of the many TSs I got (besides rent-to-income ratio) were Salome, Leslie Jones, Monks, Interlibrary Loan, and (sadly) Cassatt. I also insta-knew the DD of Night Hawks. Maybe they would have done better with some art examples from the current century instead of the 20th?

I said "sheep" for wool. I wasn't really paying attention at that point. But I wasn't sure that clue was worded very accurately. Did it have a qualifier like "Some people"? Although I am allergic to wool, not everyone is. (Actually, I think it's the lanolin in the wool that causes the hives.)

1 hour ago, Bastet said:

a college championship?  No, on general principle, and this one in particular certainly hasn't thus played out as something worth a prime time slot (especially against the Olympics). 

I'm wondering if that's precisely why they're airing it against the Olympics–—that they realized it was a ratings dud no matter what.
IDK. It seems it would have done fine against one of those network reality shows that a lot of viewers can't stomach.

And now I'm wondering if they felt like they had to air it right after regular Jeopardy! to avoid viewer confusion about it possibly being a separate entity? Silly executives. 

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

And now I'm wondering if they felt like they had to air it right after regular Jeopardy! to avoid viewer confusion about it possibly being a separate entity? Silly executives. 

Though whether it airs right after the regular game depends on where you are. I know some areas air it earlier in the day. I at least get a half hour break in between; still, too much MB in a two hour time span. But I will stick it out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, dgpolo said:

This was really shocking to me. College students who have never had to use I.L.L.? Their libraries must be really well stocked.

Meh, as a retired college librarian, I doubt most would know the term Interlibrary loan, let alone the acronym ILL. They ask if their "article" or "book" has arrived or how soon it will (especially if they requested the night before the paper was due).

Plus with subscription databases of articles and the availability of ebooks, they may not use ILL, especially if they tend to wait until the night before the assignment is due to begin research (even though it was assigned 2 weeks ago or was a semester-long project).

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Bastet said:

They seemed to have a lot of TS in that first game, but I'm not writing things down during breaks like I do with regular games.

J Archive has 9 in Jeopardy round and 8 in DJ, so total of 17! TS

second game isn't up yet but Lauren did so well I don't think there were too many.

• Useful 2
29 minutes ago, Browncoat said:

The regular game airs immediately before the college tournament in my market, but I have to change channels.

The regular game is also on ABC here, so I just muted Wheel of Fortune and watched youtube videos in between.

I checked the OnDemand menu again and they finally put the College Championship up but it only had the first day as of last night.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, dgpolo said:

second game isn't up yet but Lauren did so well I don't think there were too many.

There were only four in the first round, but they were pretty bad in DJ - ten TS in that round.

So, not as bad as last night's first game, which had 17 TS (nine in the first round and eight in DJ), but almost.

14 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

I said "sheep" for wool. I wasn't really paying attention at that point. But I wasn't sure that clue was worded very accurately. Did it have a qualifier like "Some people"? Although I am allergic to wool, not everyone is. (Actually, I think it's the lanolin in the wool that causes the hives.)

I couldn't find that clue in the archive and wasn't paying much attention then either. But it might have alluded to wool being very itchy, a wool sweater can make someone itch all over unless an undershirt is worn beneath it. While you might be allergic to lanolin, I'm not sure any is left in clothing after wool is processed. The lanolin in raw wool is quite nice and, if you are shearing your own sheep, your hands are wonderfully soft afterward. Even rubbing your hands deep into wool on a sheep can be a good replacement for Jergen's Lotion. Well, it can be a might dirty but still, a good skin softener.

I get a two-hour break after regular Jeopardy before this one airs. I'd be okay if it were longer.

Ken is back Monday!

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, PBnJay said:

I couldn't find that clue in the archive and wasn't paying much attention then either. But it might have alluded to wool being very itchy,

The clue was: Medieval Brits mainly dressed in this animal fabric; by God's bones, itchy my tunic be!

Wool was big business in Medieval Britain!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I sadly have missed every FJ so far for this tournament.  I'm going to use the excuse that by the time FJ rolls around (even the first one!), I've kind of zoned out and am not paying appropriate attention to the clue.  And, as we say in the TAR forum -- READ THE CLUE!  So by not reading the clue, I can't get to the correct response.

I've sort of been keeping track of the TS I've gotten, though.  And they are:  

Game 1:  Torah, Domino's, Fallopian tube, and Keats

Game 2:  grouse, founder, English Channel, Ferris wheel, whale, Linus Pauling, and Nova Scotia

Game 3:  canopy, pot-bellied stove, Mia Hamm, Oscar Wao, coup de grace, leucism, and McCarthy

Game 4:  Priestly, macro, pneumo-, Delhi, sheepdog, miniature pinscher, and Afghan

Game 5:  Kilimanjaro, rent to income, Finnegan, Salome, Taming of the Shrew, Wagner, Apollo/Soyuz, and ensue

Game 6: (wherein I was distracted by a mousetrap being sprung and had to go take care of that): Seoul

Maybe I'll pay more attention tonight.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Did better in the first rounds than the second rounds tonight. Ran only three categories across both games (2 words to complete the phrase, fancified proverbs, and angles), and no FJs. 

I was amused at the fact that in the first game, the two players on the (viewer's) left were wearing red sweatshirts, and in the second game the two on the right were wearing red (though the other guy had a red turban). I was rooting for Jaskaran; I liked his voice. I've already forgotten who won the first game. (edit: oh, yeah, it was the one in the middle, in the red sweatshirt...)

Mayim's penchant for "completing" the name when they only give a last name failed her on the Grogu clue. "Viewers dubbed him Baby This" - the player answered "Yoda" and she just had to interject "or Baby Yoda." No, the correct response is "Yoda" because Baby is in the clue, and he is not Baby Baby Yoda.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 6

I was rooting for Jess in the first game, so I was a bit bummed for her to fade as the game went on, but I was also pulling for Kaden for being such a big fan of the show (I read an article).  So of course Liz won, but I'm not complaining.

The Belfast TS was stunning, but I suppose at this point TS should be incapable of surprising me.  At least they "only" had about ten of them.  🙄

I didn't have a particularly good game, either.  I even missed most of the horror films, which is generally a good genre for me.

I did better in the second game, other than the TV category, which I completely blew.  I wanted to root for Sarah, but she was so very slow in picking a clue; thankfully she generally sped up as the game went on.  Jaskaran was good in an impressive variety of subjects, so I wound up pulling for him.

The spam TS was my Wow, really? moment for that game, but I didn't get worked up about it (thank the Friday night drinking schedule, I guess).  They had fewer TS than we've seen in several of these games, but still far more than in a typical regular game.  Does this normally happen in college championships?  I've never noticed it as such a pattern before, only in the celebrity and teachers tournaments (I don't watch the kids, and hardly ever watch the teens, so I don't know about those).

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Bastet said:

I was rooting for Jess in the first game, so I was a bit bummed for her to fade as the game went on, but I was also pulling for Kaden for being such a big fan of the show (I read an article).  So of course Liz won, but I'm not complaining.

The Belfast TS was stunning, but I suppose at this point TS should be incapable of surprising me.  At least they "only" had about ten of them.  🙄

I didn't have a particularly good game, either.  I even missed most of the horror films, which is generally a good genre for me.

I did better in the second game, other than the TV category, which I completely blew.  I wanted to root for Sarah, but she was so very slow in picking a clue; thankfully she generally sped up as the game went on.  Jaskaran was good in an impressive variety of subjects, so I wound up pulling for him.

The spam TS was my Wow, really? moment for that game, but I didn't get worked up about it (thank the Friday night drinking schedule, I guess).  They had fewer TS than we've seen in several of these games, but still far more than in a typical regular game.  Does this normally happen in college championships?  I've never noticed it as such a pattern before, only in the celebrity and teachers tournaments (I don't watch the kids, and hardly ever watch the teens, so I don't know about those).

I feel like this has been a weak pool of contestants because I’m normally very impressed with the college students in the tournaments. 

• Love 6

Good grief.  I'm glad we aren't keeping score for FJs in this tournament.  I only got one of the two last night, which makes one correct all week.  The one I  got was the first one.  For the second, I went north and tried to figure out which was largest of Finland, Norway, and Sweden, and which one borders Russia (if any).  Despite the recent news, Ukraine never entered my mind.  I guess I didn't realize it's that big.

As for TS, I got several of those.

Game 1:  Cannery Row, plague, Colombia, and Belfast

Game 2:  Reading, and "too many cooks spoil the broth".  There might have been others later, but as usual, I zoned out.  As much as I enjoy this game, I just can't sustain my attention span for it continually for an hour and a half.

8 hours ago, Bastet said:

The spam TS was my Wow, really? moment for that game,

Oddly enough, I heard a reference to Bill Gates and conquering spam the other day, I think on a podcast.

1 hour ago, Browncoat said:

Good grief.  I'm glad we aren't keeping score for FJs in this tournament.  I only got one of the two last night, which makes one correct all week.

I've gotten 3 of the 8 FJs so far. I haven't bothered to check for TSes last night (I might do it later). I'm sorta wondering if I even want to continue keeping score. My best game so far is the first one at 72%, but my average score so far is 68%.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Bastet said:

I wanted so badly for Jess to get that DD and so sad when she didn't, it seemed to sap the life out of her. Sarah always seemed to look off somewhere before choosing, I don't think it was at the board or the camera, somewhere to the right side of the screen, then she seemed to remember she had to choose, looked at the board and then finally chose. You'd think she would get faster but she would only be ok for a couple of times and then went back to looking off. Was she looking at a clock? someone in the audience? it really bugged me.

• Love 1

I realize that we in this forum are a small sample size, but it seems to me that there are many members who are saying in various terms, "I stopped paying attention." Jeopardy! better wake up and recognize that Mayim Bialik is a poor choice to host this beloved game show. I've watched 3 out of the 10 College Tournament games that have already aired, all of them being the first one. One game's been enough to convince me that I'd rather change channels and watch Snowboarding or Speed Skating over on NBC/USA/Peacock.

Something that's driving me crazy is that MB feels the need to read EVERYTHING that's on her cards out loud. If a contestant responds, "Einstein" in a science category, it's not necessary for her to say, "Yes, Albert Einstein." IT'S A GIVEN! If on her card, it says, "Also accept __________," it's not necessary for her to accept the given, correct response by saying, "Yes, or __________." She's hosted plenty of episodes now and should be past all this. I'm truly beginning to wonder if she ever really watched the show prior to hosting or if she just watched a handful of episodes in anticipation of her first stint.

Seems to me that Joey Tribbiani did more homework prior to hosting the fictional Bamboozled (Is there a hopping bonus?) than Mayim did in anticipation of hosting a national treasure. 

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, ProudMary said:

I'm truly beginning to wonder if she ever really watched the show prior to hosting or if she just watched a handful of episodes in anticipation of her first stint.

Apparently she has said herself that she never really watched the show before being considered for host.

edit: I got that from reading comments elsewhere (mostly reddit) but I just did some googling and found this:

“My parents were documentary film makers, public school teachers, super Bohemians,” she explained. “Jeopardy! was not a show that we watched. I’ve been very clear about this. I didn’t want the American public to think like, ‘Oh I claimed I grew up…,’ that wasn’t our thing.”

Edited by ams1001
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, ProudMary said:

I realize that we in this forum are a small sample size, but it seems to me that there are many members who are saying in various terms, "I stopped paying attention." Jeopardy! better wake up and recognize that Mayim Bialik is a poor choice to host this beloved game show.

I am one who has said I wasn't paying attention, but, to be clear, it's because the College Tournament immediately follows the regular show,   when I'd rather be rehashing the clues with my peeps on this board. 
Last night I couldn't get ABC to watch the College version and so watched it late this morning on Hulu.
I was able to focus, and I barely noticed Mayim -- which is a good thing.

ETA: I did notice Mayim no longer saying "Single" Jeopardy! during these 2 games, and I wondered if that was edited out due to it bugging everyone on the planet.

Edited by shapeshifter

Sarah always seemed to look off somewhere before choosing, I don't think it was at the board or the camera, somewhere to the right side of the screen, then she seemed to remember she had to choose, looked at the board and then finally chose.

I thought maybe she was looking at herself on a monitor, because one time she straightened her hair as she was looking in that direction.  It was distracting, and I wondered if anyone else noticed.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, ProudMary said:

I realize that we in this forum are a small sample size, but it seems to me that there are many members who are saying in various terms, "I stopped paying attention." Jeopardy! better wake up and recognize that Mayim Bialik is a poor choice to host this beloved game show. I've watched 3 out of the 10 College Tournament games that have already aired, all of them being the first one. One game's been enough to convince me that I'd rather change channels and watch Snowboarding or Speed Skating over on NBC/USA/Peacock.

For the first time ever, I didn't watch the regular game and skipped both of the tournament games. Instead on Friday I watched reruns of the Hawaii Five-O reboot. Note that I've seen all 10 seasons of H5O maybe eight times, but seeing them for a ninth time was better than seeing Mayim Bialik. Her being on my tv three times a day is 1-1/2 hours I can't get back and trivia be darned, I'd rather stab my eyes (and ears) out than suffer through her. Just the regular episode half hour is treading deep water.

Thank all the gods that Ken will be back Monday. Talk about chicken soup for my soul.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, HelenBaby said:

I feel like this has been a weak pool of contestants because I’m normally very impressed with the college students in the tournaments. 

That's why I asked in an earlier post if anyone knew how contestants were selected. For the Professor Tournament, a talent agency found the players, none of them went through the testing selection process. I'm thinking this tourney probably did the same thing.

• Useful 1
On 2/11/2022 at 1:16 PM, Browncoat said:

The regular game airs immediately before the college tournament in my market, but I have to change channels.

Are you from Massachusetts? Jeopardy airs on Channel 4 and the College Championship airs on Channel 5. Being from Mass helped me get the missed clue of Swan boats.

16 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

On yesterday's show, Mayim pronounced "mischievous" as "mis-chee-vee-us." 

As much as I’m getting really tired of practically every other post being about how much everyone hates Mayim, that’s a peeve I can get behind. Still willing to give her a chance though. She may not be the best choice but she’s very far from the worst. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, kathyk24 said:

Are you from Massachusetts? Jeopardy airs on Channel 4 and the College Championship airs on Channel 5. Being from Mass helped me get the missed clue of Swan boats.

I'm in Virginia, but I've been to Boston and seen the swan boats.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Browncoat said:

I'm in Virginia, but I've been to Boston and seen the swan boats.

When DD lived there, we went on the Swan Boats - so fun!

I've heard other well-educated and well-spoken people pronounce Mischievous the way Mayim did; not a big deal for me. What drives me crazy is pronouncing "often" as off-ten. Started in  grade school.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, zoey1996 said:

I've heard other well-educated and well-spoken people pronounce Mischievous the way Mayim did; not a big deal for me. What drives me crazy is pronouncing "often" as off-ten. Started in  grade school.

Replying in Small Talk, since we don’t have a Get Off My Lawn thread. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 2/8/2022 at 9:56 PM, Ailianna said:

So.... I watched. The players seem like nice people, but the play wasn't especially interesting, and the clues seemed on the easier side, though its clear the J! writers aren't on the same page as the college kids on popular culture. I hate the brackets, and Mayim seems to be mugging hard for the camera. Her "clever" responses to the interview questions all were something she could have written before the interview, just from the card notes. I'm not sure I'll make it through seven more nights.

I started watching this and came to a similar conclusion so I gave up.  I have too many other things to watch, especially with the Olympics.

• Love 3

Didn't the Squidward clue ask for the show's title? It's Spongebob Squarepants, not Spongebob. Stop letting them get away with half answers. TV characters should have required the full character name, too. "Joe"? Seriously?

Other than that, I didn't keep score and I found it more enjoyable to watch that way (I was also doing an online jigsaw puzzle while I watched). Maybe I'll give it up, for the tournament, at least, or maybe check the archive later to fill in my scorecard. (I like keeping score in the regular game, but I can also get the categories ahead of time which makes it a little easier when I'm not trying to type them in real time. When I do that sometimes I miss what the first clue picked was and then I get behind right from the start.) Then again, I'm sure I did terribly tonight, so...

Heisenberg FJ was an instaget.

Anna kind of blended into the background with her blue shirt.

Are the overlaps between this and the regular game on purpose or just a coincidence? Glacier National Park and Anna Karenina were on both tonight.

(Hey, did you know Mayim's a neuroscientist?)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

The first game tonight was finally what I think of when I think of the College Tournament. 2nd game wasn't bad either.

4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

(Hey, did you know Mayim's a neuroscientist?)

lol, they did seem to want to include clues about it.

• Love 1