Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E13: One Thing Left to Do... Win LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, simplyme said:

And Xander has somehow managed to secure 3rd place for himself. Jesus.

The only way he doesn't get third place (not co-runner up, but legit third) is if Heather is there too. Though he still could very well get no votes.

• Love 2
Just now, mojoween said:

I can’t lie, an Erika or Heather win would be very dissatisfying.  Come on DeShawn strike that flint!

An Erika win would be fantastic. She's been playing hard, especially considering she was meant to be a pre-merge boot and her own tribe tried to throw one of the challenges to get her out.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

The only way he doesn't get third place (not co-runner up, but legit third) is if Heather is there too. Though he still could very well get no votes.

I think Heather would get votes out of spite just for Xander telling the jury what his read is on them when it comes to her.  I mean that was bad.  I wonder if he found some of Erika's leftover wine from her IC/RC victory and drank it.  Or maybe some fruit that made him loose lipped.

• LOL 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I think Heather would get votes out of spite just for Xander telling the jury what his read is on them when it comes to her.  I mean that was bad.  I wonder if he found some of Erika's leftover wine from her IC/RC victory and drank it.  Or maybe some fruit that made him loose lipped.

True. Never, ever tell the jury what they're thinking. They don't like that.

• Love 4

I think that in a HEX final three, it is possible that a range of factors still give Xander some votes or a win. Being (overly) impressed with his immunity wins and challenge performances, for instance. Or good ol' fashioned sexism. Or personal dislike for Erika. 

Just now, Chicago Redshirt said:

I think that in a HEX final three, it is possible that a range of factors still give Xander some votes or a win. Being (overly) impressed with his immunity wins and challenge performances, for instance. Or good ol' fashioned sexism. Or personal dislike for Erika. 

He might be able to get a couple of votes, but I don't think he wins. The jury had very negative reactions to Xander dissing Erika from their POV.

• Love 1

I hope Xander is watching the jury because they look excited for Heather.

I do feel sorry for Deshawn though.  It sucks to go out this way.  

Okay, maybe he's still in it.  Heather's fire is starting to go out a little bit.  Either way it sucks to go out that way.

Poor Heather.  That was so close.  

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

DANG that was close. Man, sucks for Heather because she was close. I've never seen that damn rope take this long to burn.

Heather's rope must have been wire on the inside ! What kind of rope doesn't burn thru with fire on it that long ??

• Love 3

Well, I think Xander lost this definitely.  

Deshawn probably gets Danny.  Erika will likely have Heather, Ricard, and Evvie.  Unsure how the others might vote.  Shan still seemed bitter at Ponderosa so she could be an Erika vote.

Edited by LadyChatts

Hmmmm. That was something.

Hmmmm. That was something. I see others think same...Hether's rope took way long to burn like it was copper inside. Compared to Deshawn..who could not make fire. Fishy.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 2

I still see DeShawn getting Danny, Shan, and Liana.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I do think it's weird that Heather's took so long to burn when she had fire on hers longer.  

It wasn't really direct, though. It was blowing all around. DeShawn's fire was steadier. That was the difference.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, simplyme said:

I still see DeShawn getting Danny, Shan, and Liana.

I think Deshawn gets Danny for sure, but Shan/Liana still seem bitter at Deshawn. I think it'll come down to his answers for them. They could vote for him, but I don't see them being locks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I think Deshawn gets Danny for sure, but Shan/Liana still seem bitter at Deshawn. I think it'll come down to his answers for them. They could vote for him, but I don't see them being locks.

Liana might be able to swallow her pride more and vote for Deshawn.  Not sure about Shan.  Deshawn is likely going to seem very confident in his chances, especially after Xander tanking his, so he might screw himself over.  

He will get their votes. 

• Love 1