Type keyword(s) to search

2021-2022 Squad

CrazyInAlabama
  • Start Topic

23 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Amber L. Did instagram takeover today. She confirmed she is auditioning again for (I assume) next season.
So Amber L. and Elli so far have confirmed ... anyone else?

Also, since this is the slowwww time on the boards. The few of us here (me) can once again analyze Kristin, who posts a lot on social media, and I think once in awhile just posts things to cause confusion. Is her 2022 vision really getting married (yes), but also being a DCC again??? Or does she mean all-star? I think most of us were anticipating her retirement. But if retiring why and how would DCC be part of your 2022 vision? 🤷‍♀️

I have a ridiculous soft spot for Kristin for no particular reason. 

Kdoddvision1.jpg

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

Also, since this is the slowwww time on the boards. The few of us here (me) can once again analyze Kristin, who posts a lot on social media, and I think once in awhile just posts things to cause confusion. Is her 2022 vision really getting married (yes), but also being a DCC again??? Or does she mean all-star? I think most of us were anticipating her retirement. But if retiring why and how would DCC be part of your 2022 vision? 🤷‍♀️

I have a ridiculous soft spot for Kristin for no particular reason. 

Kdoddvision1.jpg

Can we please also talk about how adorable her siblings' dream boards are? You can tell she comes from a good, supportive family :') so wholesome lol

• Love 12
36 minutes ago, DCC93 said:

Can we please also talk about how adorable her siblings' dream boards are? You can tell she comes from a good, supportive family :') so wholesome lol

It was a lot of boards too - how many siblings, my goodness.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Girls who missed yesterdays game:
Lexie
Gina
Ashlinn
Kelee
Megan
Caroline
Kat

Taylor did not perform Thunder but was on the sideline. No All Stars filled in. 

Some groups were amended:
G1- Ashlee, Chandi, Elli, Marissa, Christina, Jensen, Tyra

G2- Erin, Madeline M, Claire, Armani, Amber L, Lea, Jessica 

G3- Rachel, Amber M, Kristin, Dani, Darian, KayDianna, Kliene

G4- Jalyn, Taylor, Kelcey, Jada, McKenzie, Madeline S, Rebecca, Tori 

Edited by MegzClarkie
McKenzie also moved to group 4
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Amber L. Did instagram takeover today. She confirmed she is auditioning again for (I assume) next season.

amberlaudition.jpg

Someone fill me in. Don't they get to keep the my boots my cause? I thought they got to keep one of that boot and the other one DCC does something with it .. wasn't it auctioning it for charity for whatever they girls cause was? (I noticed that alot of teams the last few years have started that.eg I remember Raiderrettes started doing that when Mandy starting working as director there (but as I didn't follow raiderrettes before she got that job, still don't follow them at all). Same as when Meghan Hhurley (nee Carricopari - I CANT SPELL) old team montana .. not sure if they still do it cos I never followed them

5 hours ago, GenX88 said:

Can someone fill me in on what the deal was with Marissas ex fiancé and what he did ? 

5 hours ago, Holly85 said:

He is an abusive Twit she has a restraining order against him 

Erm NOSY QUESTION. How did you know this? Am I missing gossip?

On 1/1/2022 at 4:23 PM, Holly85 said:

No she didn’t do any teaching in Hawaii !! She’s back in Dallas for awhile until it’s time to move to California 

o.o wow damn didn't even know she was moving to califorina. wonder why. Wonder what she does now, dance wise outside of Dallas. I'm surprised she didn't do any of her power classes outside of dallas, based on how popular her classes in Dallas was

• Love 2
On 12/8/2021 at 1:50 AM, Erinbridget said:

did we do this yet? I'm sorry if we did! but...

who do you want for Pro Bowl?

who do you think will get Pro Bowl?

who do you want for Rookie of The Year?

who do you think will get Rookie of The Year?

who do you want for Veteran of The Year?

who do you think will get Veteran of The Year?

Want for Pro Bowl: Ashlee

Think will get it:  We know Lexie got it 

Want for ROTY: Kleine

Will get ROTY: Tyra 

Want for VOTY: Ashlee or Jalyn

Will get VOTY: Lexie 

• Love 1
On 1/1/2022 at 1:11 PM, StellaCL said:

Yes! @ClassicPegg you are right. I just found some more info on Instagram. Still missing Nov. 14th Sideline sweetheart. 

Updated list:

Just my random curiosity got to me - I compiled a list of the 2021-2022 Game Day Girls, Social Sweethearts, and Sideline Sweethearts. I am missing Nov 14th sideline sweetheart. Social Sweetheart generally gets posted a day or two after a home game, while the other two are known on game day. 

4 names repeat so far: Amber M., Taylor, Rachel, and Caroline

SH= sweetheart

Date         Game Day Girl           Social SH             Sideline SH

8/21          Gina                          Dani                     Armani

8/29          Lexi                           Taylor                   Rachel

9/27          Amber M.                 Madeline M.         Claire

10/3          Ashlee                      Kelcey                   Marissa

10/10        Taylor                       Kat                        Caroline

11/7          Chandi                    Darian                    Amber M.

11/14       Rachel                      Jada                       __________  ?

11/25       Erin                          Tori                        Lea

12/26       Jalyn                        Jensen                   Rebecca

1/2          Caroline                   TBD                       TBD

5 more names to fill in if Dallas has a home playoff game.  Plus missing one name from Nov. 14th. They could be repeat names, or some of the 13 not listed yet:  Kristin, Elli, McKenzie, Jessica, Christina, Megan, Kleine, Tyra, KayDianna, Kelee, Amber L., Ashlinn, and Madeline S.

Elli was social sweetheart 1/2

55244006-B209-4EFD-BEE7-32E33A1C1DC1.jpeg

• Love 2

Thanks to everyone that chimed in for this week! Still missing the Nov. 14th sideline sweetheart if there was one.... not sure since it was the 60th anniversary game.

Updated list:

Just my random curiosity got to me - I compiled a list of the 2021-2022 Game Day Girls, Social Sweethearts, and Sideline Sweethearts. I am missing Nov 14th sideline sweetheart. Social Sweetheart generally gets posted a day or two after a home game, while the other two are known on game day. 

4 names repeat so far: Amber M., Taylor, Rachel, and Madeline M.

SH= sweetheart

Date         Game Day Girl           Social SH             Sideline SH

11/14       Rachel                      Jada                       __________  ?

1/2          Madeline M.             Elli                         Kleine

Dallas should have a home playoff game, TBD. So there may be 3 more names to add to this list as well as the missing name from Nov. 14th. They could be repeat names, or some of the 11 not listed yet:  Kristin, McKenzie, Jessica, Christina, Megan, Tyra, KayDianna, Kelee, Amber L., Ashlinn, and Madeline S.

It seems reasonable that Caroline will be the game day girl for the playoff game, since she missed the game 1/2 and they subbed in Madeline M. BUT, we don't know why Caroline is missing games - she could be out for the season injured, or benched, but hopefully it was just precautionary isolation and she will return soon.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Interesting that neither Tyra or Kaydianna have been Sideline or Social Sweetheart. I would have guessed they were both shoo-ins, personality and looks wise.  (Maybe I'm biased cuz they're my favs?)  

Though it was because they are already on Showgroup, but Tori is too and she's been Sidelined Sweetheart.  I know Kaydianna did an IG takeover but not sure Tyra has? 

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, Stee said:

Interesting that neither Tyra or Kaydianna have been Sideline or Social Sweetheart. I would have guessed they were both shoo-ins, personality and looks wise.  (Maybe I'm biased cuz they're my favs?)  

Though it was because they are already on Showgroup, but Tori is too and she's been Sidelined Sweetheart.  I know Kaydianna did an IG takeover but not sure Tyra has? 

I think I remember Tyra doing an IG takeover, it was during the Christmas season because she had on their red outfit and talked about being able to wear red lipstick.

Tori hasn't been sideline sweetheart yet, she was social sweetheart, which just seems to be a social media post and advertisement for Diamonds Direct on 11/25. Maybe they get some swag, or something. Not sure how the social sweetheart is chosen.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, MegzClarkie said:

Girls who missed yesterdays game:
Lexie
Gina
Ashlinn
Kelee
Megan
Caroline
Kat

Taylor did not perform Thunder but was on the sideline. No All Stars filled in. 

Some groups were amended:
G1- Ashlee, Chandi, Elli, Marissa, Christina, Jensen, Tyra

G2- Erin, Madeline M, Claire, Armani, Amber L, Lea, Jessica 

G3- Rachel, Amber M, Kristin, Dani, Darian, McKenzie, KayDianna, Kliene

G4- Jalyn, Taylor, Kelcey, Jada, Madeline S, Rebecca, Tori 

Amber is the only 2GL who didn’t get to be GL :(

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Erm NOSY QUESTION. How did you know this? Am I missing gossip?

o.o wow damn didn't even know she was moving to califorina. wonder why. Wonder what she does now, dance wise outside of Dallas. I'm surprised she didn't do any of her power classes outside of dallas, based on how popular her classes in Dallas was

1 - there were links in the forum to his TikTok/insta stories trying to drag up trouble and some of the other nonsense going on, maybe someone else can link or you can just search.  He posted fake texts allegedly from Marissa talking trash about DCC, etc.  Her personal social media accounts are 1000% less obnoxious now that they've broken up too, thankfully. 

2 - Michelle's husband is active military, so I believe she just moved with him when he was stationed elsewhere.  I believe they were in Hawaii for quite a while, tho maybe I'm mixing things up.  She has a small child, so might be focused on SAHM.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, StellaCL said:

amberlaudition.jpg

I wonder if the policy changed with some of the one and dones e.g., Kalyssa. I remember when they showed the veterans turning in their uniforms either at Finals or the first night of training camp. I can't remember. I just remember Brooke was featured.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

The other first leaders were out for Covid their assistant group leaders had to step up !! 

I know, I'm saying Amber was the only one who didn't get to temporarily be a GL!

14 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Marissa. I believe that's it so far

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I wonder if the policy changed with some of the one and dones e.g., Kalyssa. I remember when they showed the veterans turning in their uniforms either at Finals or the first night of training camp. I can't remember. I just remember Brooke was featured.

I interpreted "after the season" to mean that the DCC keep their uniforms for ~1 year (a DCC season). So they would keep their uniforms until Finals or training camp, not turn them in at the end of football season.

For any appearances they have in the spring, I assume it would be inconvenient for the DCC to have to stop by the stadium to pick up their uniforms, instead of just getting ready at home. But idk maybe they did change the policy? 🤷‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

In season 4  they showed Lauren Castillo bringing hers back and then she got cut.

• Love 2
On 1/1/2022 at 2:40 PM, StellaCL said:

@DCCnoname You mentioned in our closed thread that you were going to the 60th anniversary game and would record it. Rachel was the game day girl, but do you remember who was the sideline sweetheart for that game? I need the name to complete my list 😆

GIF by Brett Eldredge

Tyra I believe 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I’m a little surprised that Gina didn’t post anything on Instagram that it’s game day, even if she wasn’t performing in today’s game. Hope she is doing ok. 

Yes, it's worrying. It seems like covid has hit the squad. I hope everyone is OK and on the road to a complete recovery. Three group leaders and a point down is no joke. Take care and best wishes ladies.

Edited by PomPomPom
  • Love 5

Just to start a new topic, who do y'all think is gonna make show-group next year that didn't make it this year? Here's who I think is guaranteed to make it since legit half the squad is out and they now have gathered the fan favorites at this point:

- Dani

- Elli

- Jada

- Lea

- Kelee

- Klein

- POSSIBLYYY Ashlinn depending on how talented the rookies are.

- Could also see K&J giving Madeline M. a pity pass if she stays. (I like her btw but I could see them pulling a Jalyn on her lol)

Other topic... Anyone else think Amber L. is on "the bubble"? I would also include Jensen but she brings A LOT of attention to DCC especially with her sisters following + being friends with celebrities. Madeline S. could go under the radar too. I'm afraid that Christina, being freshly out of college, could get out of shape and cut for weight. I could see K&J pointing that out like they did to Gabby. Her and Christina have legit the same exact build.

Dear K&J, bring back auditions. It used to be my favorite part of the show besides the team announcement.

Edited by DCC93
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, DCC93 said:

Just to start a new topic, who do y'all think is gonna make show-group next year that didn't make it this year? Here's who I think is guaranteed to make it since legit half the squad is out and they now have gathered the fan favorites at this point:

- Dani

- Elli

- Jada

- Lea

- Kelee

- Klein

- Could also see K&J giving Madeline M. a pity pass if she stays. (I like her btw but I could see them pulling a Jalyn on her lol)

Other topic... Anyone else think Amber L. is on "the bubble"? I would also include Jensen but she brings A LOT of attention to DCC especially with her sisters following + being friends with celebrities. Madeline S. could go under the radar too. I'm afraid that Christina, being freshly out of college, could get out of shape and cut for weight. I could see K&J pointing that out like they did to Gabby. Her and Christina have legit the same exact build.

Maybe Kristen and Erin if they come back. Lea and Elli possibly as well.

It doesn't seem like they have been cutting people on weight the past couple of season's. In past season's, a few of them would have been easily cut. I'm not sure if they haven't been focused on it because Covid or the amount of criticism and pressure it gives the girls.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, whosadcc said:

Maybe Kristen and Erin if they come back. Lea and Elli possibly as well.

It doesn't seem like they have been cutting people on weight the past couple of season's. In past season's, a few of them would have been easily cut. I'm not sure if they haven't been focused on it because Covid or the amount of criticism and pressure it gives the girls.

You definitely have a point, but I have to add that the girls that could've been cut for weight were also kept on for good reason. I think of Kristin right away... But she signs the Star Spangled Banner at every game, which is pretty special. I also know McKenzie's name was thrown around regarding weight, and she's just honestly too strong of a dancer to get cut, plus her body is all muscle and she works it. People also mentioned Claire, which is a little ridiculous since Claire next to other people is TINY. I don't think many people have seen how little she really is next to a normal-sized human. In her most recent pics with Jensen and Kelee you can reaaalllyy tell.

With Christina not being the solid dancer they wanted, I could see them cutting her if she gains any weight. I highly doubt they'd mention weight but I do still think she's on the bubble, unless she's just another Savannah lol.

Edited by DCC93
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, HitItHarder..BAM said:

I interpreted "after the season" to mean that the DCC keep their uniforms for ~1 year (a DCC season). So they would keep their uniforms until Finals or training camp, not turn them in at the end of football season.

For any appearances they have in the spring, I assume it would be inconvenient for the DCC to have to stop by the stadium to pick up their uniforms, instead of just getting ready at home. But idk maybe they did change the policy? 🤷‍♀️

They turn their uniforms in before auditions start

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, DCCnoname said:

Tyra I believe 

That would make sense as the team wasn’t announced on the show until the 11/20 so she or anyone else wouldn’t have been able to post about it 

Edited by MegzClarkie
Spelling
  • Love 2
On 1/3/2022 at 9:23 AM, StellaCL said:

Thanks to everyone that chimed in for this week! Still missing the Nov. 14th sideline sweetheart if there was one.... not sure since it was the 60th anniversary game.

Updated list:

4 names repeat so far: Amber M., Taylor, Rachel, and Madeline M.

SH= sweetheart

Date         Game Day Girl           Social SH             Sideline SH

1/2          Madeline M.             Elli                         Kleine

Dallas should have a home playoff game, TBD. So there may be 3 more names to add to this list as well as the missing name from Nov. 14th. They could be repeat names, or some of the 11 not listed yet:  Kristin, McKenzie, Jessica, Christina, Megan, Tyra, KayDianna, Kelee, Amber L., Ashlinn, and Madeline S.

It seems reasonable that Caroline will be the game day girl for the playoff game, since she missed the game 1/2 and they subbed in Madeline M. BUT, we don't know why Caroline is missing games - she could be out for the season injured, or benched, but hopefully it was just precautionary isolation and she will return 

Edited by DCCnoname
Repeat
16 hours ago, DCC93 said:

With Christina not being the solid dancer they wanted,

I've watched several clips of performances this season, and have been really impressed how strong this year's squad is.  Literally, everyone looks great (IMO).

Why do you thinks Christina's dancing is not up to par?

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, hypeman said:

I've watched several clips of performances this season, and have been really impressed how strong this year's squad is.  Literally, everyone looks great (IMO).

Why do you thinks Christina's dancing is not up to par?

Whoa whoa whoa! Haha I personally think Christina's dancing is great! I've watched her absolutely kill it with KayDianna in old videos and there's a reason she was Co-Captain of her squad at TCU. It's Kelli & Judy that were about to cut her for not standing out as a dancer and not picking up choreo quickly enough, but she was able to talk herself out of it when she started speaking on her military dad and what's meaningful to her. I think she's a great girl! But unfortunately for girls that aren't the strongest dancers (in K&J's eyes) and don't have the Barbie body (again, in K&J's eyes haha), they can easily be put on the chopping block. 

Edited by DCC93
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, DCC93 said:

- Dani

- Elli

- Jada

- Lea

- Kelee

- Klein

Dear K&J, bring back auditions. It used to be my favorite part of the show besides the team announcement.

I think there will be 5-7 spots open on show group.

Vet not already on show group, most likely to get it - wildcard answer - Jessica. She's gorgeous, takes gorgeous photos, and if she is a consistent performer, good teammate, and does well on media, I could see them wanting her on show group for appearances.

I think you are right about Madeline M., but I feel like she is retiring. 
I also think Erin would get her spot back if she doesn't retire, she was on fire this last game when she stepped up to group leader. But we don't know the reason she isn't on SG this year - it could be she chose to step back for her own reasons.

Rookies I think that may get the nod - Lea, Megan, Kleine. All around great performers. It seems like they would be good ambassadors. And possibly Rebecca, since she is a highly trained dancer, but she definitely is not your typical DCC.... so, I suppose it's all how Kelli wants to make her "perfect bouquet."

I don't think Kat's SG spot is guaranteed if she chooses to return next season. It's almost like this season was a test to see how things would go.

I don't feel like Amber is on the bubble. She's really stepped up this season - every clip I see of her, she seems to be doing well and is a joy to watch. I think she will keep her spot next season. Bubble rookies to me - for different reasons - are Rebecca, Madeline S., Christina, Kelee, and Ashlinn. I feel like one of these 5 is a one and done and is going to choose to not re-audition - seems like every season there is always a one and done. I really am hoping for no vet cuts again though, that was nice for a change last season!!

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, DCC93 said:

- Dani

- Elli

- Jada

- Lea

- Kelee

- Klein

If Erin stays and makes GL, she'll get her spot back, I think. Personally, I'm not sure how she lost it in the first place unless it was her decision.

I was surpised that Dani, Elli and Jada missed out this year as well. The only thing that counts against Jada being on SG is her height. A lot of the girls on it this season are on the shorter side.

Of this year's rookie class, I can see Lea, Kelee, Kleine and Rebecca. Lea was a shock for me this year not getting a SG spot as she's one of my fave rookies, was bigged up by guest choreographers as well as K&J. I think Kelee will have a Chandi moment where she glows as a vet. Kleine is like Kasahara to me, not super technical but looks like she's having fun. On the other hand, Rebecca is super technical so unless her hip hop is awful, she should make it too. 

• Love 8

Another new topic - 
What all-stars will be in and out?

Danielle and Lacey are both having babies - seems like they are out. Although it is possible to have the baby and return by fall.

Amy and Maddie are filling in on the field still. I have a feeling they will both return.

Then there is Khalyn, Stephanie, Alexis, Cici, Briana, Savannah (did I miss any?)

Khalyn and Stephanie have been doing this awhile now. I wonder if they will continue?

Next season I hope they add a whole slew of retiring vets that will also do field performance. I doubt next season is going to be much different than this year, so they should plan for having to isolate a chunk of the team again 🤔 and I would love to see a few retired vets perform again. I have a feeling this is not the year they are finally going to change Thunderstruck.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, vanillagum said:

wait what lol

I have no idea what her sister is Insta-famous for but her parents names are Jayson and Julee, so they named her Jaylee.  I think I just lost some brain cells. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, vanillagum said:

wait what lol

I know I was so confused too lol. Her sister has a pretty big following and she's friends with Stassi, who is Kylie Jenner's bestest friend. She follows Jensen. I think K&J are smart to not let her go as DCC reaches bigger audiences and different niches with the number of followers both Jensen and her sister have.

Edited by DCC93
  • Useful 2
15 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I was surpised that Dani, Elli and Jada missed out this year as well.

Elli passed the CPA exam last year. If she is working as one, she wouldn't have the time to do SG, so I'd guess it was her choice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Another new topic - 
What all-stars will be in and out?

Danielle and Lacey are both having babies - seems like they are out. Although it is possible to have the baby and return by fall.

Amy and Maddie are filling in on the field still. I have a feeling they will both return.

Then there is Khalyn, Stephanie, Alexis, Cici, Briana, Savannah (did I miss any?)

Khalyn and Stephanie have been doing this awhile now. I wonder if they will continue?

Next season I hope they add a whole slew of retiring vets that will also do field performance. I doubt next season is going to be much different than this year, so they should plan for having to isolate a chunk of the team again 🤔 and I would love to see a few retired vets perform again. I have a feeling this is not the year they are finally going to change Thunderstruck.

I love Khalyn. She was always one of my favorites during her tenure and I could have seen her at point. But as you said, she's been doing this for awhile and she will likely retire from All-Stars.

For some reason (no insider info, just a guess), I think there will be a lot of retirements from all-stars. There will be plenty of retiring vets to fill-in the gap. 

Predictions for new year's all-stars: Amy, Maddie, Amber, Lexie, Ashlee, Rachel W., Gina (the last three if they retire from the team).

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Elli passed the CPA exam last year. If she is working as one, she wouldn't have the time to do SG, so I'd guess it was her choice.

I have a few friends that do part time CPA work, so mayyyyybe could still swing it depending on what type accounting work she ends up doing.  It's such a broad area!  Two of my part timers seem to have normal time on evenings and weekends, but others are totally gone four months a year.  

Probably a million times easier to just decline SG but volunteer for a ton of appearances to stay in good favor.  

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Kamal said:

I really hope K and J lets Cassie s15 come back. She was roomettes with Ellie and Dani and Alanna and I bet she's great friends with a lot of other girls like Lily.

She tried out in season 16 as well 

• Useful 1

Have y'all heard about the new podcast "America's Girls" about the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders? They interview girls that have been on the squad, not really highlighting the positives. Why have I not seen anyone bring it up?! Y'all should check it out, it seems very legit! They even have audio clips from the actual show. I'm listening to "The Perfect Look" episode and it seems SPICY lol.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, DCC93 said:

Have y'all heard about the new podcast "America's Girls" about the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders? They interview girls that have been on the squad, not really highlighting the positives. Why have I not seen anyone bring it up?! Y'all should check it out, it seems very legit! They even have audio clips from the actual show. I'm listening to "The Perfect Look" episode and it seems SPICY lol.

Weight  having to look perfect happens on All teams not just dcc one of the pats cheerleaders that retired calls it warped reality that they all live in 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DCC93 said:

Have y'all heard about the new podcast "America's Girls" about the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders? They interview girls that have been on the squad, not really highlighting the positives. Why have I not seen anyone bring it up?! 

The podcast was recenctly shared in this thread:

• Love 4
11 hours ago, SanDiegoGal said:

I love Khalyn. She was always one of my favorites during her tenure and I could have seen her at point. But as you said, she's been doing this for awhile and she will likely retire from All-Stars.

For some reason (no insider info, just a guess), I think there will be a lot of retirements from all-stars. There will be plenty of retiring vets to fill-in the gap. 

Predictions for new year's all-stars: Amy, Maddie, Amber, Lexie, Ashlee, Rachel W., Gina (the last three if they retire from the team).

No insider info here either, but just some thought's-

I could see Khalyn and Stephanie doing it for maybe one more season, but I think it may depend on what they have going on.

Amy may retire from All-Stars since she is moving her dance studio to a bigger facility and may require more time to run.  I also won't be surprised if she decides to start a family.

I can see Maddie staying on All-Stars, however, she lives with Alexis and since Alexis just got engaged, I won't be surprised if neither one of them stay in the Dallas area.

I can see Amber, Lexie and Taylor all doing All-Stars next season, unless they decide to start families. I believe they are all from the Dallas area, so I don't think any of them would be moving out of the area.

If Ashlee, Rachel W and Gina retire, I can see them on All-star's if they don't plan on moving back to there hometown's.

I could possibly see having Daphne do All Stars next year as well.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, whosadcc said:

No insider info here either, but just some thought's-

I could see Khalyn and Stephanie doing it for maybe one more season, but I think it may depend on what they have going on.

Amy may retire from All-Stars since she is moving her dance studio to a bigger facility and may require more time to run.  I also won't be surprised if she decides to start a family.

I can see Maddie staying on All-Stars, however, she lives with Alexis and since Alexis just got engaged, I won't be surprised if neither one of them stay in the Dallas area.

I can see Amber, Lexie and Taylor all doing All-Stars next season, unless they decide to start families. I believe they are all from the Dallas area, so I don't think any of them would be moving out of the area.

If Ashlee, Rachel W and Gina retire, I can see them on All-star's if they don't plan on moving back to there hometown's.

I could possibly see having Daphne do All Stars next year as well.

Those are all good points - I think that it would benefit them to bring on as many all-stars as possible next season knowing a chunk of the current all-stars seem to be in transition, and that some newly retired vets will decline even if it is offered. 

Sidenote - I never would of imagined Alexis and Maddie being roommates! They seem quite opposite, but ya know, maybe that is why it works 😄

• Love 7

ADVISORY

In the next few weeks, or even days, a rumor may begin to spread about a certain former DCC. I contend that a rumor is always just that ... a rumor. I urge everyone here on this forum to consider that something is not true simply because it appears on the interwebs. 

Thank you.

• Useful 8
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

ADVISORY

In the next few weeks, or even days, a rumor may begin to spread about a certain former DCC. I contend that a rumor is always just that ... a rumor. I urge everyone here on this forum to consider that something is not true simply because it appears on the interwebs. 

Thank you.

Annnnd .... just when the boards were in slow season.

• LOL 24