Type keyword(s) to search

2021-2022 Squad

CrazyInAlabama
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Do we think something is going on with rookie Kelee ? She has been completely silent on social media ect 

It doesn't look like she's as active on Instagram as the others but one of the girls posted a pic from practice the other night (Kaydianna and Tyra maybe) and she's in that pic.

https://fb.watch/auo6jvMQvB/

Didn't know Kristin was into hip-hop. I've often accused her of being a blender but she's actually quite watchable. 

Edited by DCC-UK
Grammar
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Do we think something is going on with rookie Kelee ? She has been completely silent on social media ect 

She just posted something today on IG with Tyra and KayDianna.  Looks like they are at the airport, or somewhere with their suitcases.

• Love 6
On 1/2/2022 at 1:40 PM, Holly85 said:

They changed it bc in the star magazine I’m still shows Caroline 

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/star-magazine/program/2021/

page 16 

@Holly85 We were right - they got Caroline and Madeline flipped for game day girl. I suspect Caroline was out longer than anticipated and they had to swap the two at the last minute.

I predict Caroline will be announced as game day girl on the 16th even though the program shows Madeline M. 

Edited by StellaCL
added link
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

@Holly85 We were right - they got Caroline and Madeline flipped for game day girl. I suspect Caroline was out longer than anticipated and they had to swap the two at the last minute.

I predict Caroline will be announced as game day girl on the 16th even though the program shows Madeline M. 

I hope everyone is back for this Game and everyone is healthy 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Am I the only one who doesn't care who's gotten the Abbey bear, and been sideline/social media girl? Lol probably not, but it just doesn't matter to me. 

I'm not that bothered about it but happy to contribute or answer questions for those who are.

Edited by PomPomPom
Spelling correction
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I think Kelee is an extremely private person who doesn't really care much for social media tbh!

Another thing, idk if this has been brought up, but besides Claire and possibly Kelcey, who else thinks Marissa has a huge chance of landing point? I definitely do lol.

Edited by DCC93
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Am I the only one who doesn't care who's gotten the Abbey bear, and been sideline/social media girl? Lol probably not, but it just doesn't matter to me. 

YUP. It literally means nothing to me. The only true DCC honors are point, show group, group leader, second leader, and pro bowl.

22 minutes ago, DCC93 said:

Another thing, idk if this has been brought up, but besides Claire and possibly Kelcey, who else thinks Marissa has a huge chance of landing point? I definitely do lol.

I would love Marissa as point but I don’t think it will happen. Chandi and Armani have a good chance.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, jammen said:

Not gonna lie, I turned it off as soon as I heard the music. Was not feeling it 😅

It was bad and I only watched it to see if it got worse and it did. The backflip was also bad. Hip hop is not for her and I’m surprised they actually posted it online. 

• Love 8

There must be something going on with Caroline. While everyone is rehearsing for the last home game (Amber and Taylor both posting about how sad they feel) Caroline posted the below. I mean this maybe a bridge in Dallas (I live in the UK) or maybe she is not performing due to injury. 56B629F4-08CE-4BB7-A96E-2BA40658E1C4.thumb.jpeg.d154593b44e9930a9ad456895aee1d39.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, MegzClarkie said:

There must be something going on with Caroline. While everyone is rehearsing for the last home game (Amber and Taylor both posting about how sad they feel) Caroline posted the below. I mean this maybe a bridge in Dallas (I live in the UK) or maybe she is not performing due to injury. 56B629F4-08CE-4BB7-A96E-2BA40658E1C4.thumb.jpeg.d154593b44e9930a9ad456895aee1d39.jpeg

It’s a bridge in Dallas 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

I thought this was cringey

I didn’t like Kristen’s hip hop either. Part of it was just the choreography. The other part was I just didn’t buy it. The technique just didn’t say hip hop to me.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I’m not sure if it’s still on Kristin’s IG story or not, BUT - did anyone else see that her fiancé Also critiqued her hip hop dance?!

It’s no secret that I LOATHE her fiancé he just seems like such a douche, can I say that here? 

• Love 16
5 hours ago, MegzClarkie said:

OOPs. REPEAT.

Edited by StellaCL
3 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I’m not sure if it’s still on Kristin’s IG story or not, BUT - did anyone else see that her fiancé Also critiqued her hip hop dance?!

Gurllll give us the tea.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, TB12 said:

It’s no secret that I LOATHE her fiancé he just seems like such a douche, can I say that here? 

2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

All he said was nice back handspring but we could do something with your legs though 

I don't like that guy either. It was her moment, he needs to grow up. 
And he's not good looking. So THERE.

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, lexie3248 said:

I wonder if they choreograph their own DCC in motion because i've been very underwhelmed. I love Elli's dancing but even the choreo on her DCC in motion made me not want to watch anymore. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYr1i8IL25n/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

My understanding is that Kashara has been responsible for the DCC in Motion video from day one. I don't know if she choreographs them but I'm pretty sure she would have input.

54 minutes ago, souR77 said:

I wonder if they choreograph their own DCC in motion because i've been very underwhelmed. I love Elli's dancing but even the choreo on her DCC in motion made me not want to watch anymore. 

yeah...this reminds me of her solo, which was also hip hop ish and really choppy

also omg this song is so bad lmao 

Edited by vanillagum
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, StellaCL said:

I don't like that guy either. It was her moment, he needs to grow up. 
And he's not good looking. So THERE.

Thank you! I keep thinking wow is he ever overachieving with her!

• Love 8
On 1/12/2022 at 8:37 AM, dccfan204 said:

I thought this was cringey

Oof. Yeah count me on the cringey side of this debate. I have more rhythm and I'm an old white lady.

Edited by heckkitty
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, souR77 said:

I didn’t really like either of Elli’s solos but I didn’t mind this. My one critique is that it looks like every Jenn Amburn prep class dance combined.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Holly85 said:

All he said was nice back handspring but we could do something with your legs though 

Kristen was the person who posted he said that, so I bet he said it to her in a friendly jokingly way. If it wasn't A friendly remark Kristen wouldn't have posted what he said.

5 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

My understanding is that Kashara has been responsible for the DCC in Motion video from day one. I don't know if she choreographs them but I'm pretty sure she would have input.

Hannah once choreographed for someones DCC in Morion video last year.

Maybe it was Amber's. I don't remember.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, TB12 said:

I could say a lot about him, but I'd just sound like a dude hating on another dude, so I won't. I'll just say, I liked your post for a reason.

• Love 5
On 1/13/2022 at 7:05 PM, Holly85 said:

Thanks for this Holly, sorry not very active on this board at the mo I’ve got things going on at home.

basically what Holly said but she shared it to her story laughing it off about how you know her fiancé was a cheer coach. 

• Love 3
On 1/14/2022 at 8:53 AM, ShutterbugCAM said:

I could say a lot about him, but I'd just sound like a dude hating on another dude, so I won't. I'll just say, I liked your post for a reason.

To be fair none of us on here judges a book by its book even if its "nasty" comment. but when it comes to her partner ... he sounds like he HATES her dancing ... whether its good or bad. So just say your opinion.

• Love 3

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=3331456070414948

It seems odd that all the newer DCC in Motion videos are ladies not on show group. Not entirely sure what style this is meant to be (a bit of jazz and hip hop combined in stages) but Dani looks great. I assume Kristin, Elli and Dani are on the fringes of show group maybe? I'd love to see a solo video of Lea or Rebecca. Both of them have serious show group potential for next year to me. 

• Love 8

Caroline is back and performing today. Our theory that they had to swap Madeline and Caroline as game day girl because Caroline was out, was correct. Too bad about the game day programs, they must have already gone to press. 

carolinegdgirl.jpg

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Caroline is back and performing today. Our theory that they had to swap Madeline and Caroline as game day girl because Caroline was out, was correct. Too bad about the game day programs, they must have already gone to press. 

carolinegdgirl.jpg

Yeah she got the cardinals game magazine 

• Love 1