Type keyword(s) to search

2021-2022 Squad

CrazyInAlabama
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

That’s the most game day footage I’ve seen all season. 

A running joke in my house is that Kelli needs to hire me already as a Fan Club Manager so I can go to the games and post stuff like this on YouTube 🤣 they're missing out on BIG money. Even that video called "Vakeritas" of the girls at the Miller Lite House performing has over 117K+ views. YouTube would be paying them already with that amount. It's kind of surprising they haven't done it yet since the Cowboys Organization is obsessed with making money.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, DCC93 said:

A running joke in my house is that Kelli needs to hire me already as a Fan Club Manager so I can go to the games and post stuff like this on YouTube 🤣 they're missing out on BIG money. Even that video called "Vakeritas" of the girls at the Miller Lite House performing has over 117K+ views. YouTube would be paying them already with that amount. It's kind of surprising they haven't done it yet since the Cowboys Organization is obsessed with making money.

That "Vakeritas" video is a gem. A complete and close up performance of the ladies and Gina rocking point. It was also the first glimpse of the rookies dancing after the team was announced other than CMT footage. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

That "Vakeritas" video is a gem. A complete and close up performance of the ladies and Gina rocking point. It was also the first glimpse of the rookies dancing after the team was announced other than CMT footage. 

I'm absolutely obsessed with that video too! I'm sad we've only gotten a few shots of the other side :(

• Love 5

Does anyone have a list of all the DCC in Motion videos? I have them on my DCC Youtube places but seem to be missing 1, 6 and 7. Looks like there were at least 10 originally and 12 newer ones from 2021/22. 

On 1/21/2022 at 12:47 PM, go4luca said:

Thanks HUGE for going to the trouble and sharing all of these with us!  It was a blast getting to see so much footage at one time!

Quick question - the halftime one you said was still uploading, do you by chance have a link now that you can share?  Would love to see your version.  TIA!

Yes, thanks for the reminder. Work got crazy.

halftime: 

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, MonaMechelle said:

Yes, thanks for the reminder. Work got crazy.

halftime: 

Wow. With the exception of a few who are more blender types, they really do have a talented group of dancers. I feel like in the next few years, they are going to be really strong and it’s going to get really competitive

also: love seeing Ashlee in the front at the end 😻

Edited by dfwxo
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, dfwxo said:

Wow. With the exception of a few who are more blender types, they really do have a talented group of dancers. I feel like in the next few years, they are going to be really strong and it’s going to get really competitive

also: love seeing Ashlee in the front at the end 😻

It’s a great group! I wish I could have had a closer seat to get better views of the girls but you can tell they are for the most part insanely talented.

• Love 5

Ashlee has been posting some great dancing  videos on Insta, I am really hoping she gets point or triangle next year. 

Armani looked amazing dancing in the One Two Step dance video from one of Jenn A’s classes, I was really impressed (it is on her Instagram). A couple of the girls posted videos of the same dance, I thought Armani was the best but also thought Marissa and Kleine were really good.

VK posted the same dance and she does okay but doesn’t have the control and sex appeal of the other girls I mentioned - she was out danced. 

• Love 15
4 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Does anyone have a list of all the DCC in Motion videos? I have them on my DCC Youtube places but seem to be missing 1, 6 and 7. Looks like there were at least 10 originally and 12 newer ones from 2021/22. 

No1 is Tess, Taylor P, Victoria and I think Madeline  all dressed in red and dancing contemporary. I don't have 6 or 7, suspect one is Victoria solo and the other Rachel W solo.

• Love 1

This was the first formation just in case anyone is curious:

Gina        Lexie

Amber     Rachel     Caroline

Armani     Chandi     Ashlee      Kelcey

Marissa        Erin         Claire        Jalyn     McKenzie

Elli           Kristin         Lea        Darian        Dani       Kaydianna

Tyra     Christina        Kat           Tori         Taylor     Maddie      Kelee

Kleine       Jessica       Jada      Rebecca    Jensen    Ashlinn

Megan     Kashara     Amber

Edited by dccfan204
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

No1 is Tess, Taylor P, Victoria and I think Madeline  all dressed in red and dancing contemporary. I don't have 6 or 7, suspect one is Victoria solo and the other Rachel W solo.

Yes, that first one was first! For some reason, a lot of them aren't on Youtube so I went through Instagram and Facebook and two from the series are only on Instagram and one is only on Facebook! I think I've completed the list now, thank you! 

Let me all know if you want the complete list, including which platform they're on!

• Love 4

Hopefully I have them all. I've labelled the dates they were uploaded as well as what platform they can be found on (Instagram, Facebook and/or Youtube) as some are only on one or two! I've put the outfit/style on some as they have multiple videos and grouped them in volumes. Hopefully I've not missed any (other than the Christmas group number, couldn't tell if it was DCC in Motion or not)!

1. Tess/Taylor P/Victoria/Madeline M group (red dresses) - 29/9/19 (IG+FB)
2. Lexie/Ashlee/Amber trio (hip hop) - 13/10/19 (IG+FB)
3. Maddie solo (hip hop) - 3/11/19 (IG+FB+YT)
4. Meredith/Kelcey/Caroline/Rachel W group (black outfits) - 17/11/19 (IG+FB+YT)
5. Gina/Bridget/Lisa trio (bright leggings) - 2/12/19 (IG+FB+YT)
6. Victoria solo (red dress) - 25/12/19 (IG+FB)
7. Brennan/Chandi/Alexis/Savannah/Daphne group (coloured tops) - 12/1/20 (IG+FB)
8. Amy solo (tap) - 20/1/20 (IG+FB)
9. Cianna/Rachel W duet (hip hop) - 25/1/20 (IG+FB)
10. Heather/Molly/Rachel A/Alanna/Christina group - 14/2/20 (FB only)
11. Lily/Taylor J/Miranda/Briana/Amy/Amber group (flannel) - 7/3/20 (IG+FB+YT)

1. Victoria solo (black dress) - 8/4/20 (IG+FB+YT)
2. Hannah/Erin duet (black outfits) - 15/4/20 (IG+FB+YT)
3. Rachel W solo (red dress) - 26/4/20 (IG+FB)
4. Bridget solo (purple sweatshirt) - 9/5/20 (IG+FB)
5. Gina/Amber/Amanda trio (black socks) - 13/5/20 (IG+FB)
6. Amber solo (blue dress) - 22/5/20 (IG+FB)
7. Lisa solo (Bring It) - 27/10/20 (IG+FB)
8. Erin solo (grey dress) - 2/11/20 (IG+FB)
9. Ashlee solo (hip hop) - 9/11/20 (IG only)
10. Amanda solo - 23/11/20 (IG+FB)
11. Alanna/Amber/Lexie trio - 3/12/20 (IG+FB)
12. Jalyn/Cianna/Daphne trio - 14/12/20 (IG only)
13. Caroline solo (purple dress) - 21/12/20 (IG+FB)

1. McKenzie solo (black outfit) - 20/4/21 (IG+FB+YT)
2. Amber solo (black outfit) - 29/4/21 (IG+FB+YT)
3. Gina solo (black outfit) - 14/5/21 (IG+FB+YT)
4. Armani solo - 21/5/21 (IG+FB+YT)
5. Rachel W solo (black skirt) - 9/6/21 (IG+FB+YT)
6. Cianna solo - 26/9/21 (IG+FB+YT)
7. Alanna solo - 2/10/21 (IG+FB+YT)
8. Amanda solo - 28/10/21 (IG+FB+YT)
9. Kelcey solo (blue/black outfit) - 5/11/21 (IG+FB+YT)
10. Kristin solo (hip hop) - 11/1/22 (IG+FB+YT)
11. Elli solo - 13/1/22 (IG+FB+YT)
12. Dani solo (red outfit) - 15/1/22 (IG+FB+YT)

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
On 1/17/2022 at 10:24 PM, MonaMechelle said:

Okay, I’m way too OCD to just dump a bunch of links. :)

For anyone who’s interested, here are a few videos from the January 16 game. 

A few caveats:

1. I thought I filmed the Miller Lite Plaza performance find out afterwards that I took a picture only. DOH.
  2. I’m not a filmographer, so sorry about the weird angles or shaky shots.
  3. I kept reminding myself mid-recording to be present and watch on the 60-yd screen or in person, but that may cause the camera angle to go awry for moments. 
  4. All videos are unlisted for now bc it’s my personal YT account…if you need it differently, let me know.

Performances

Pre-game: https://youtu.be/Tku4q3xB9MM

Player Entrance: https://youtu.be/SrSW7DsUXGI

Game Kickoff: https://youtu.be/AeqvSabe1OQ

Halftime: [coming soon, at time of post it still had another 4 hours to upload]

Quarter Changes

1: Sideline Sweetheart - https://youtu.be/agFKDibTu_E

2: https://youtu.be/fCW58Uzf-ro

3: https://youtu.be/kHWZZdGfaG0

Sidelines:

Gina’s Group: https://youtu.be/uU0TRqvjDBI

Rachel’s Group: https://youtu.be/034yywXydHc

Group: https://youtu.be/OBZ4qc86Hmk

Group: https://youtu.be/IxN1pq7xOQc

Thank you for posting!

finally watched and never realized just how much the repeat the same dance moves… nice to see they acknowledge the sideline sweetheart & McKenzie looked good!

• Love 5
6 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Hopefully I have them all. I've labelled the dates they were uploaded as well as what platform they can be found on (Instagram, Facebook and/or Youtube) as some are only on one or two! I've put the outfit/style on some as they have multiple videos and grouped them in volumes. Hopefully I've not missed any (other than the Christmas group number, couldn't tell if it was DCC in Motion or not)!

1. Tess/Taylor P/Victoria/Madeline M group (red dresses) - 29/9/19 (IG+FB)
2. Lexie/Ashlee/Amber trio (hip hop) - 13/10/19 (IG+FB)
3. Maddie solo (hip hop) - 3/11/19 (IG+FB+YT)
4. Meredith/Kelcey/Caroline/Rachel W group (black outfits) - 17/11/19 (IG+FB+YT)
5. Gina/Bridget/Lisa trio (bright leggings) - 2/12/19 (IG+FB+YT)
6. Victoria solo (red dress) - 25/12/19 (IG+FB)
7. Brennan/Chandi/Alexis/Savannah/Daphne group (coloured tops) - 12/1/20 (IG+FB)
8. Amy solo (tap) - 20/1/20 (IG+FB)
9. Cianna/Rachel W duet (hip hop) - 25/1/20 (IG+FB)
10. Heather/Molly/Rachel A/Alanna/Christina group - 14/2/20 (FB only)
11. Lily/Taylor J/Miranda/Briana/Amy/Amber group (flannel) - 7/3/20 (IG+FB+YT)

1. Victoria solo (black dress) - 8/4/20 (IG+FB+YT)
2. Hannah/Erin duet (black outfits) - 15/4/20 (IG+FB+YT)
3. Rachel W solo (red dress) - 26/4/20 (IG+FB)
4. Bridget solo (purple sweatshirt) - 9/5/20 (IG+FB)
5. Gina/Amber/Amanda trio (black socks) - 13/5/20 (IG+FB)
6. Amber solo (blue dress) - 22/5/20 (IG+FB)
7. Lisa solo (Bring It) - 27/10/20 (IG+FB)
8. Erin solo (grey dress) - 2/11/20 (IG+FB)
9. Ashlee solo (hip hop) - 9/11/20 (IG only)
10. Amanda solo - 23/11/20 (IG+FB)
11. Alanna/Amber/Lexie trio - 3/12/20 (IG+FB)
12. Jalyn/Cianna/Daphne trio - 14/12/20 (IG only)
13. Caroline solo (purple dress) - 21/12/20 (IG+FB)

1. McKenzie solo (black outfit) - 20/4/21 (IG+FB+YT)
2. Amber solo (black outfit) - 29/4/21 (IG+FB+YT)
3. Gina solo (black outfit) - 14/5/21 (IG+FB+YT)
4. Armani solo - 21/5/21 (IG+FB+YT)
5. Rachel W solo (black skirt) - 9/6/21 (IG+FB+YT)
6. Cianna solo - 26/9/21 (IG+FB+YT)
7. Alanna solo - 2/10/21 (IG+FB+YT)
8. Amanda solo - 28/10/21 (IG+FB+YT)
9. Kelcey solo (blue/black outfit) - 5/11/21 (IG+FB+YT)
10. Kristin solo (hip hop) - 11/1/22 (IG+FB+YT)
11. Elli solo - 13/1/22 (IG+FB+YT)
12. Dani solo (red outfit) - 15/1/22 (IG+FB+YT)

Thank you. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

This was the first formation just in case anyone is curious:

Gina        Lexie

Amber     Rachel     Caroline

Armani     Chandi     Ashlee      Kelcey

Marissa        Erin         Claire        Jalyn     McKenzie

Elli           Kristin         Lea        Darian        Dani       Kaydianna

Tyra     Christina        Kat           Tori         Taylor     Maddie      Kelee

Kleine       Jessica       Jada      Rebecca    Jensen    Ashlinn

Megan     Kashara     Amber

Is Kash an allastar?

10 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Something about this comment on Taylor J’s retirement post makes me feel like Gina is not retiring this year. 

C4F2C4AB-898C-4B46-B76C-076F74255AD3.jpeg

It could be she isn’t or Taylor is moving after she gets married 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

It could be she isn’t or Taylor is moving after she gets married 

Taylor did mention about this year being her last year teaching her grade.

• Useful 4
19 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

First look at Lea behind Rachel in that pic. Second "most beautiful alien face" I am dead. Third is the show not on Pluto anymore for free? 

It is, and Paramount + is only 5.99/month with ads

• Useful 1

Saw on Lily’s story that she is going to Europe with the NFL with a few other team cheerleaders to spread some NFL cheer… can’t help but wonder how her other teammates feel like should someone more senior have been chosen? 

edited to add that I’m happy for Lily! Hope that wasnt misconstrued!

20001AA5-BBC1-499F-B41D-8240198E1553.jpeg

Edited by TB12
  • Love 10
35 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Saw on Lily’s story that she is going to Europe with the NFL with a few other team cheerleaders to spread some NFL cheer… can’t help but wonder how her other teammates feel like should someone more senior have been chosen? 

There is 2 going to Hawaii two are going to Alaska 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, TB12 said:

edited to add that I’m happy for Lily! Hope that wasnt misconstrued!

It could be that each team is sending a Rookie and a Veteran. She must be doing well at Broncos to have been considered.

Edited by PomPomPom
Spelling correction
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, PomPomPom said:

It could be that each team is sending a Rookie and a Veteran. She must be doing well at Broncos to have been considered.

The other lady on broncos going with her is also a rookie 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

I’m happy for her! Schedules/PTO for the cheerleaders’ day jobs could also be a factor- I could imagine it’s hard to get a week or more off in a row in some fields, especially without a lot of notice. 

Edited by Touch the Star
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, PomPomPom said:

Does anyone know the date of the DCC banquet yet and hence the date of the ROTY and VOTY announcements?

I’m sure it will be in April again that’s when it usually is 

• Useful 3

Plus traveling to Europe (or anywhere internationally) right now can be a little tricky with having to have a negative test within X amount of hours of landing, etc.  So while I know I would move heaven and earth to get to go, there might just be a certain number of people who can sign up for the risk of having a hard time getting back in as well.  You've got to have a super flexible schedule right now for international travel.  Or be able to fully WFH from anywhere.

(And yay, good on Lily!)

• Love 6

Tyra posted a little vlog on her YouTube of their last game of the season. I think it’s nice to see what they do when they’re not practicing or dancing on the field. I also noticed that some wore masks while they practiced. 

• Love 10
53 minutes ago, souR77 said:

Tyra posted a little vlog on her YouTube of their last game of the season. I think it’s nice to see what they do when they’re not practicing or dancing on the field. I also noticed that some wore masks while they practiced. 

I would  wear one as well bc they had been dealing with outbreaks of Covid among the team 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 13

I find myself both happy that Jalyn got a journey story and ragy all over again about the whole show group thing. I will never understand TPTB’s flip on her from Y1 to Y2 but am happy Y4 had so many highs. 

• Love 23

I didn’t even know who this was. Someone needs to tell these young ladies to stop with procedures, micro blading & filters. Gina was so much cuter her rookie year, big sigh…

F053F16E-B752-48E9-954B-313AA61F7920.jpeg

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I didn’t even know who this was. Someone needs to tell these young ladies to stop with procedures, micro blading & filters. Gina was so much cuter her rookie year, big sigh…

This is from a video and she is talking and moving. I could post stills from this video which are much more flattering. I'm not saying that particular frame was chosen deliberately but we have to be careful reading too much into a video frame as opposed to a posed photograph. I have to say though that the camera was too close and the lighting too bright (look at the eyes). Love the hair.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, TB12 said:

Oh good lawd this is not the DCC look. I know Gina is an amazing dancer and powerhouse performer, but seriously Lea gets picked on and THIS IS YOUR POINT? 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, TB12 said:

Yes. Not only are these procedures completely unnecessary but it ages them (that and the weight loss). I actually had just seen this story on IG. She looks like a different person from when she was a rookie.

• Love 10
On 2/1/2022 at 8:32 PM, souR77 said:

Leave it to Tyra to FINALLY give us what we've wanted. BTS, real moments, locker room, practice, etc. I wish her well on her YouTube journey! Thank you Tyra!!!

3 hours ago, TB12 said:

To be honest I think the chest tan can go, but the only thing that REALLY stood out to me was her fluffy soap brows... That trend needs to go in the trash, it's honestly not flattering at all, on ANYONE.

• Love 8

I never liked the new huge brows.  There's got to be a middle ground from the two caterpillars on your face and those ultra-skinny painted on super high ones like Kelli Q and Hannah (which I thought aged both of them).  

Gina has clearly had her lips plumped, filled, whatever the lingo is.  I don't like it either.

Gina is a pretty girl who the weight loss and the fillers and all the rest are not helping her look.  

Kelli used to talk about soft glam and that is not what we are seeing.  Enough with all the different tweaks to their faces.  None of them have hit 30.  good grief

• Love 11

Has anyone noticed that Gina hasn’t posted anything about Lexie getting pro bowl? The day it was announced almost all of the girls made a post congratulating Lexie and I don’t think I ever saw one from Gina and still haven’t …could be wrong but optics aren’t great. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Tvfangirl89 said:

Has anyone noticed that Gina hasn’t posted anything about Lexie getting pro bowl? The day it was announced almost all of the girls made a post congratulating Lexie and I don’t think I ever saw one from Gina and still haven’t …could be wrong but optics aren’t great. 

No she hasn’t even posted on pictures that Lexie has been posting in Vegas 

• Useful 3