Type keyword(s) to search

2021-2022 Squad

CrazyInAlabama
  • Start Topic

Found a better photo.

So my new prediction is that the girls voted out of the 4th and 5th year vets.

You can see Ashlee, Lexie, Caroline and Gina in the middle but you can also see Amber, Rachel, Erin on their left and I bet Taylor and Jalyn, Madeline on the right out side of the frame.

The announcement was suppose to be a surprise but I guess K and J told everyone but Lexie in advance so they can have Lexie standing in the middle of the line for camera.

S__5308466.jpeg

• Useful 2
12 minutes ago, Kamal said:

Found a better photo.

So my new prediction is that the girls voted out of the 4th and 5th year vets.

You can see Ashlee, Lexie, Caroline and Gina in the middle but you can also see Amber, Rachel, Erin on their left and I bet Taylor and Jalyn, Madeline on the right out side of the frame.

The announcement was suppose to be a surprise but I guess K and J told everyone but Lexie in advance so they can have Lexie standing in the middle of the line for camera.

S__5308466.jpeg

Caroline did and ig story with her Taylor and Lexie and Caroline stating Lexie has no idea she is fixing to be announced as pbc so Atleast Caroline and Taylor knew 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I think the they're also two wearing sneakers and not heels. Kasara and Lacey are maybe 5'4-5'5"ish. Lacey looked taller but she was very average height. Just so thin framed. 

This whole time I thought Lacey was SO tall

• Love 3

I like Jada's cause for my cause my boots. Motorcyclist. Unique and cute. 

I know each cause means a lot to the girls and everyone involved but hearing another cancer name isn't exciting. Please don't hate on me for being ignorant.

Armani was very powerful too. If your interested you should watch the video of her speaking.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 12/25/2021 at 4:22 PM, TB12 said:

Awww Erin got engaged on Xmas Eve!

How wonderful for Erin. If it was another rookie, then Id totally believe they all made some secret engagement pact! Lol 😂

Screenshot_20211226-100709~3.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Jennifer J said:

Did they do the Christmas halftime this year?

I was at the game tonight & they did a “my cause my boots” type performance. Also, i didn’t spot Caroline at all. She’s one of my favorites and I didn’t see her at the game or at the Miller Lite House performance. Makes me wonder if she has tested positive this week as well.

Edited by 123mobile
  • Useful 3

So from pics and videos the girls who were not dancing today were:

Caroline
Taylor
Kat
Mckenzie
Darian
Jada
Jessica
Kelee

Amy was in thunder to make up 29 girls. My prediction is that Taylor was never meant to dance today for another reason but she was at the game as an appearance girl. 

Groups are slightly different as they had to move girls around especially as group 4 was hit so hard with girls not being able to dance:

Group 1- Lexie, Ashlee, Chandi, Elli, Jensen, Christina, Tyra

Group 2- Gina, Erin, Madeline M, Claire, Armani, Megan, Amber L

Group 3- Rachel, Amber M, Kristen, Dani, KayDianna, Lea, Kliene

Group 4- Jayln, Kelcey, Marissa, Rebecca, Madeline S, Tori, Ashlinn 

• Useful 8
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, MegzClarkie said:

Saw this in a FB group… someone will be missing from todays game because of a positive Covid case 

10363B27-28EA-4354-A458-801CEA01AF82.jpeg

Oh Cassie..still holding the crown for the worse legacy to spawn out of this franchise I see. Does she not know how potentially serious it is for a anyone to test positive for COVID? Go ask Brennan. You have some of your best girls out. And what if they are experiencing side effects? 

7 hours ago, MegzClarkie said:

Caroline
Taylor
Kat
Mckenzie
Darian
Jada
Jessica
Kelee

Wow! I didn't know there were so many out. I thought it was like 2. Big kudos to the new rookies/vets and All Stars for holding it down. Wishing all the ladies who are effective a speedy recovery 💙

• Love 13
1 minute ago, MeeMee2 said:

Oh Cassie..still holding the crown for the worse legacy to spawn out of this franchise I see. Does she not know how potentially serious it is for a anyone to test positive for COVID? Go ask Brennan. You have some of your best girls out. And what if they are experiencing side effects? 

Wow! I didn't know there were so many out. I thought it was like 2. Big kudos to the new rookies/vets and All Stars for holding it down. Wishing all the ladies who are effective a speedy recovery 💙

Cassie ended up taking that photo off her ig story I wonder if her mom said something to her or one of the girls 

• Useful 6
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Cassie ended up taking that photo off her ig story I wonder if her mom said something to her or one of the girls 

I assume it was her mom or someone from the organization. Cassie isn't self aware enough to take it down herself. We all know how quickly opinions of the girls can shift, so I doubt any of the cheerleaders would have the nerve to ask her to take it down... Ok maybe Gina lol 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, UT2004gal said:

So with Caroline being out at yesterday’s game, that means Jalyn was in charge of Group 4 correct? Anyone go to the game and have video/pics of this? I would love to see her in charge!

Yes jayln was in charge as she is the second group leader 

17 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

I assume it was her mom or someone from the organization. Cassie isn't self aware enough to take it down herself. We all know how quickly opinions of the girls can shift, so I doubt any of the cheerleaders would have the nerve to ask her to take it down... Ok maybe Gina lol 

Lol yes I totally can see Gina sticking up for her friends 

• Love 9
18 hours ago, PamPamPam said:

I fail to see the humor and hope Cassie took this down.  Wow. 

Cassie’s bitterness shining through as usual. She has the ugliest spirit & always has I would’ve assumed it would’ve softened especially being a mother but nope same old mean girl…

• Love 15
20 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Cassie’s bitterness shining through as usual. She has the ugliest spirit & always has I would’ve assumed it would’ve softened especially being a mother but nope same old mean girl…

And I’m sure the girls are probably embarrassed and that ig story wasn’t funny 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Cassie.

Talking about oneself as the one who is not good at smiling but as the one laying down the law and being proud about it, doesn't look very good. Calling the lowest in the hierarchy (a rookie) out in front of the group is really low. That is not leadership, not from a group leader and not from Kelli and Judy, who let it happen. That is abuse of power: using authority to do what you want instead of doing what is good for the group. If you add Cassie's behavior on the USO tours to all of this, it looks even worse.

• Love 18
21 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Cassie.

Talking about oneself as the one who is not good at smiling but as the one laying down the law and being proud about it, doesn't look very good. Calling the lowest in the hierarchy (a rookie) out in front of the group is really low. That is not leadership, not from a group leader and not from Kelli and Judy, who let it happen. That is abuse of power: using authority to do what you want instead of doing what is good for the group. If you add Cassie's behavior on the USO tours to all of this, it looks even worse.

Exactly she’s a toxic bully… it makes me wonder how her mom must feel is she proud of her or is Judy embarrassed you have to wonder…

• Love 7
On 12/22/2021 at 4:32 PM, cgloss said:

If Lexie doesn't get VOTY, I'm guessing it goes to Rachel. If Rachel stays another year, I wouldn't be surprised if they give her solo point. They love her soooo much.

Now that we know Lexie got pro bowl and Gina got point I can see a few other potential candidates for VOTY. Unfortunately we only see bits of what goes on during the season so I have to base it more on TPTB attitude to certain ladies. Jalyn seems to be back in favour with show group and 2nd GL. There is precedent for a 2nd Year. Bridget is the only 2nd Year ever to have won it but maybe Clare "how are we so lucky to have her" might be the second. Difficult choices for VOTY but I think Kellee has ROTY stitched up.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, PamPamPam said:

I fail to see the humor and hope Cassie took this down.  Wow. 

Cassie needs to get with Ava and learn about the consequences of immature social media posting. There is a lack of maturity and self awareness that reflects poorly on the organization and they should both know better as 18 year olds!!!

Edited by Stee
  • Love 12
18 hours ago, MegzClarkie said:

Caroline
Taylor
Kat
Mckenzie
Darian
Jada
Jessica
Kelee

Amy was in thunder to make up 29 girls. My prediction is that Taylor was never meant to dance today for another reason but she was at the game as an appearance girl. 

Groups are slightly different as they had to move girls around especially as group 4 was hit so hard with girls not being able to dance:

Group 1- Lexie, Ashlee, Chandi, Elli, Jensen, Christina, Tyra

Group 2- Gina, Erin, Madeline M, Claire, Armani, Megan, Amber L

Group 3- Rachel, Amber M, Kristen, Dani, KayDianna, Lea, Kliene

Group 4- Jayln, Kelcey, Marissa, Rebecca, Madeline S, Tori, Ashlinn 

Kat was tagged in a bunch of stuff from the game on her Instagram story. 

She might have been one of the 29 still performing.

katinperson.jpg

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Kat was tagged in a bunch of stuff from the game on her Instagram story. 

She might have been one of the 29 still performing.

katinperson.jpg

I did see that and it made me doubt myself but I have seen so many videos and pictures from the game of thunder, half-time and Miller Lite performance and she is not there! There is a picture/video of her group at Miller Lite and she is not in it 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Big fan of Kelcey and Claire being in the triangle. 

Armani too. She’s not the best or most technical dancer but she always catches my eye. Same with Lea!

• Love 13

I hope the ladies who are ill recover quickly and fully.

I love Kelcey in the triangle too!! I've been wanting to see her in the triangle or at point since her rookie season. Her dancing is just so smooth and effortless and she always draws me in. I feel like I wasn't consistently wowed by Claire's DCC style last year, but I think she's been killing it this year and will only get better. I hope to see Kelcey as a 2nd leader next year (and in the triangle or directly behind point) and expect to see Claire as a leader as well. 

Maybe Erin will retire now that she's getting married and has put in her 4 years? I admire Erin's dancing, but I am ready for her to retire. I'm not particularly sad about Lexie or Taylor retiring. I like them both and I'm glad Lexie got PBC--she's had a long pro career, and I like that, because I remember she didn't make her first college dance team she tried out for and I admire that she didn't give up. I've loved watching Amber dance these past years and never understood how so many people thought she was forgettable. She dances on fire and she has delivered every time she has danced at point/as lead. She's had a great run. I'm also ready for Kristin, Gina, Rachel, Madeline, and Marissa to retire.

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

I just realized there are three things they do for each home game:
 Game Day Girl, Sidelines Sweetheart, and Social Sweetheart

Why all three? And what is the distinction? 

Game day girl chose by Kelli and Judy sideline sweat heart team chosen social sweat heart is new 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Game day girl chose by Kelli and Judy sideline sweat heart team chosen social sweat heart is new 

It's interesting they put the GameDay girl and Social Sweetheart on the DCC Instagram but not the Sideline Sweetheart. I am curious who the team chose for the past games this season but where to look? Rebecca was just the sideline sweetheart for this past game but I only know that because it was on her personal Instagram story.

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

It's interesting they put the GameDay girl and Social Sweetheart on the DCC Instagram but not the Sideline Sweetheart. I am curious who the team chose for the past games this season but where to look? Rebecca was just the sideline sweetheart for this past game but I only know that because she it was on her personal Instagram story.

Armani marissa we’re both sideline sweet heart 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Omg! 🤩 we are ALREADY finding out about girls auditioning / potential rookies! Found this Tik Tok, her kicks are amazing. Marissa has already commented on one of them.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd6usadL/
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd6H1gH3/

Side note: Did the DCC really do another dance other than Thunderstruck on the field? OMG. Never thought I’d see the day LOL. Not to be mean but this looks like a dance the girls put together… They can do better. My face when they were dancing in circles: 🥴

Edited by DCC93
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, DCC93 said:

Omg! 🤩 we are ALREADY finding out about girls auditioning / potential rookies! Found this Tik Tok, her kicks are amazing. Marissa has already commented on one of them.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd6usadL/
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd6H1gH3/

This girl's kicks are pretty good. She reminds me a little of Amber M though, needs to strengthen her ankles because her feet look sickled when going into passe. 

Edited by DCC-UK
Too many girls with the same name!
  • Love 1

I was wondering, given there are over 300 players on the Covid list, if there would also be outbreaks amongst the cheerleaders. I'm sorry that it did happen, but not surprised.

It's getting really bad. I hope no one is or becomes seriously ill.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Cassie made this out to be bigger then it was wasn’t a huge outbreak it’s literally 1 and then the rest of the girls had to sit out bc they were around her 

Covid is no joke for sure but Cassie was raked over the coals for what looks like her husband mostly said. Yeah she's never been my fave but I also don't think she's the total cruel villain. Not that bright and over attempting being nice, but jeez she's been retired for like a decade. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, DCC93 said:

Side note: Did the DCC really do another dance other than Thunderstruck on the field? OMG. Never thought I’d see the day LOL. Not to be mean but this looks like a dance the girls put together… They can do better. My face when they were dancing in circles: 🥴

The bit at the 3:12 mark is very Rockettes 😊 Was this a special halftime performance for My Boots/My Cause?