Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Chat Thead

Pallas
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Sasha888 said:

We're being punked.

There's no way Kody reads books....😆

Maybe she just put a bunch of heavy crap or kids old school books so the trash could take out the trash.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Robyn is gonna have a  victim defense, Janelle and Meri will toe the Kody/Robyn line while getting in veiled digs @ Christine. Christine seems the only one willing to address what a mess their lives have become with Kody as the leader. 

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

A quarter of the way through the hour and  we’ve discussed One dinner.   

Well, I guess this is only part one. For some reason I thought everyone was going to get a half hour interview 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Kody is a straight up tyrant.  "THIS is how everybody's going to BEHAVE and everybody has to follow MY RULES"

Don't estomp your little last-season Nada brains at me, honey.

Edited by Toodleoo
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

Love Christine saying that she was following CDC protocols, not Kody's.

Kody says his sole goal was keeping everyone alive even if they were separated--well, not Kody and Robyn, but everyone else.

• Love 15
20 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Robyn’s eyeshadow is hideous.

ETA: It looks like the producers wiped most of it off 😆

Robyn should really just lean into her looks and grifter lifestyle and go full-on Tammy Faye.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Why does Robyn always act as if she gets to speak for everyone?  As if her thoughts on Christine is more important  than  Christine’s thoughts on herself for example? 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 24
Just now, mythoughtis said:

Why does Robyn always act as if she gets to speak for everyone?  As if her thoughts on Christine is more important  Christine’s thoughts on herself for example? 

Because she is a giant asshole.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14

I was so hopeful that interviewing everyone separately was going to lead to some harder questions and people being held accountable.  But so far that's just not the case.

30 minutes in and all we have learned is Kody is still angry. 

• Love 17