Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: A Tale of Two Accidents

• Start Topic

Just now, FlyingEgret said:

Why do we have to hear Erika's story in flashbacks? I feel we are missing a lot of fantastical details...

It's pretty funny that they have so much to fit in this season that they had to cut the Dinner from Hell II short, but there was so little to show for New York that dinners could stretch for 2 full episodes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Who is this Michael boyfriend who looks like he could possibly guest start on an episode of Justified?

He looks familiar. I think he was briefly seen in an episode last season. I have to say, they make a nice-looking couple.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Spelling
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15

Wow- this might be a new record. Crystal went from "gosh- I feel so plain and underdressed next these women" to getting ready with her full glam squad in a matter of episodes. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Best part of the episode for me. 

Even though I'm so entertained by the nutty Housewives, I'd rather watch "Real Husbands of Beverly Hills." 

What they should do is have a “Watch Party with [insert husbands’ names here]” like they’ve been doing with Sandoval & Schwartz with VPR, or a “Housewives Talk” like “Galley Talk.” I’d love to hear their commentary on this crap.

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Okay, maybe I’m a little slow, but the ep is almost over and I’m still trying to process the car accident, snow, brain surgery, burglary, glaucoma….did I miss anything?

We only ever gets to hear these stories in a mumbling burst from Erika so we stay just as confused as everyone else.

• Love 13