Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: A Tale of Two Accidents

• Start Topic

Just now, RoseAllDay said:

What they should do is have a “Watch Party with [insert husbands’ names here]” like they’ve been doing with Sandoval & Schwartz with VPR, or a “Housewives Talk” like “Galley Talk.” I’d love to hear their commentary on this crap.

That show would be gold. I'd say Mauricio must be high, but when isn't he

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Dorit: “I speak four languages!” Garcelle: “Good for you.” 👏

Who did Rinna’s hair? Looks like it came straight out of 1969.

This episode was “meh” for me, with the exception of Erika’s wild tale of Burglars and Bad Driving — but that’s okay. We all can use a breather.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

And also, once again, all of the men but especially PK made me laugh with their fear of dealing with the women while they are arguing. It's disconcerting to find PK actually humorous. 

He’s been kind of not so annoying this season.

• Love 17
57 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

Maybe Erika is one of those people that lie when the truth sounds better?

Yep. Have you ever heard of the saying  "she'll  climb a tree to tell a lie?" I don't get the point of these crazy stories unless she is trying to come off like she has mental problems and is delusional.

Doesn't Tom have grown children? Why weren't they called and why was Erika's son called. It's a little concerning that I have to go back and rewatch a housewives show to get a grasp on what the hell is going on. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

The things you end up doing when money is no longer a concern in your life. You lay on the ground in front of cameras and roll around and howl like a dog lol 

I mean half of Tik Tok does this. 

It was snowing in Pasadena?! It was further out. Like Alaska. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 6

I'm a bit torn over the Garcelle issue.  Because I want to think that Dorit's making a big deal out of nothing, except that Garcelle so quickly copped to intentionally jabbing at her because she talks too much.  And Dorit does talk too much!  But I find Garcelle's way of responding to that, if that's indeed what she was doing, extremely immature and passive-aggressive.  And it rather makes her feeling of no one taking her side against Dorit a bit off, because what?  Plenty would be happy to agree with her that Dorit talks too much and should shut up!  But none of them are going to agree that making snide side jabs is a good thing, because publicly claiming that as your strategy is just weird.

And Garcelle's participation last season was barely present, unless she was one on one and wanting to know where your money came from or how your sex life with your seriously elderly husband is.  She kept herself on the fringe last season.  It's one of the weird show things where Garcelle is really asking to feel like a full castmate, which is completely reasonable, but the framing has to be all about "friendship".  Because in real life, it's not odd for longtime friends to prioritize each other over newer acquaintances, but the show demands everyone pretend all the relationships are equal.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Here's what I want to know ... Did Erika's son roll his car once five times, or did he roll his car five times once each on his way back from visiting Tom. Both scenarios seem equally plausible to me ... which is to say, not.

Edited by bencr
  • LOL 20
  • Love 4

Erika is preposterous. I was cracking up when she was telling those tall tales. Mauricio and PK also had me laughing. The "just operate on the ankle" joke was gold. They don't believe that nonsense. Come ON! The women are smarter than this, they know in their hearts she's a lying ass liar. 

Edited by mothmonsterman
  • LOL 4
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, mothmonsterman said:

Erika is preposterous. I was cracking up when she was telling those tall tales. Mauricio and PK also had me laughing. The "just operate on the ankle" joke was gold. They don't believe that nonsense. Come ON! The women are smarter than this, they know if their hearts she's a lying ass liar. 

I'm not so sure anymore . . .

• LOL 7
  • Love 15

Kyle:  Why did Garcelle bring that auction up?  I thought we got past that.

Well what about the content of what Garcelle said?  She was 100% right.  What about that?

Kyle:  I thought we got past that.

Kyle to Crystal:  We don't exclude anybody.

(5 minutes ago)

Kyle is at a facial party that deliberately excluded Sutton, Crystal, and Garcelle.

What is the difference between Dorit and Hilaria Baldwin?  Speaks with a fake accent, pretends she's not from America?  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 23
1 minute ago, BluishGreen said:

The World According to Crystal: (1) buying a $95,000 purse proves she is frugal, just like the little people, because it's an investment;  and (2) If Garcelle has any problems navigating these toxic women, it's because Garcelle has no friends.  Crystal is such a tool.

What she was really saying, though, was that Garcelle actually had friends and so knew what they looked like, as opposed to bunch of people you get together with socially who don't actually like you.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Julyolo said:

So very strange that Harry Hamlin will be going to Canada.........again.

In Harry’s defense, a lot of low budget movies are shot in Canada - not straight to video cheap, but balling on a Hollywood dime. 

Edited by laprin
Typo
  • Useful 4
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, bencr said:

Here's what I want to know ... Did Erika's son roll his car once five times, or did he roll his car five times once each on his way back from visiting Tom. Both scenarios seem equally plausible to me ... which is to say, not.

I don't even really understand this and yet it made me laugh until I cried.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8