Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: A Tale of Two Accidents

• Start Topic

On 9/17/2021 at 9:56 PM, Afwife1992 said:

I've been binging previous seasons and just saw the episode where she was out at lunch with Kyle and mentioned Tom's accident and ankle injury. So there's bound to be hours of tape (video and audio) around that period that could be subpoenaed. 

As far as I’m concerned, this alone helps to nail Erika because this was the accident where he supposedly drove the car off the cliff and suffered the head injury. That was played in a flashback (in this episode, IIRC), and if Tom was as hurt as she wants us to believe, you sure as hell couldn’t tell it from her demeanor. Dismissing him as “a big baby”, like he was nothing but a pain in the ass? The care and concern are touching. She was at her reptilian best, if any of this is true.

Funny how a probably minor accident can turn into a catastrophe when your legal situation demands it.

She will wind up tripping herself up. Count on it.

• Love 10

Most people when they call in sick to work: I'm not feeling well today and won't be in.

Erika: I'm as sick as a dog. A friend of mine died so I'm grieving. I just realized I'm having aches from a car accident where my car flipped, but I thought I was fine. Also, I have a migraine, and it's that time of the month so I'm cramping. Maybe I have covid too. You have no idea what I go through at night!!!!

• LOL 21
  • Love 2
On 9/18/2021 at 10:07 AM, chlban said:

Tune in Sunday night to watch Salt Lake City and you will have the answer😀 Then, of course, there is Teresa and Joe 

I tried to watch SLC yesterday (I didn’t watch the first season), and I could not get past Jen, knowing what I know now. I sort of watched NJ, but the Guidice family, from Ma and Pa and their bratty kids to their questionable decorating taste, turned me off. I was glad that Joe got shipped back to Italy, but wasn’t Teresa released from prison early? 

I can’t be the only one out here in Bravoland who has a bad reaction to these shady women. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Most people when they call in sick to work: I'm not feeling well today and won't be in.

Erika: I'm as sick as a dog. A friend of mine died so I'm grieving. I just realized I'm having aches from a car accident where my car flipped, but I thought I was fine. Also, I have a migraine, and it's that time of the month so I'm cramping. Maybe I have covid too. You have no idea what I go through at night!!!!

But HOW MANY TIMES did that car flip?? 😅

• LOL 13
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

She was at her reptilian best, if any of this is true

Perfect description!  I've dropped most of the RH franchises from my viewing list and I'm afraid this one is about to be dropped as well.  I really don't like Erika and wish we could import Monique for a visit or two.

• Love 5
On 9/15/2021 at 8:27 PM, Andi27 said:

How high is Mauricio?

Not high enough to fall for Erika's story.

On 9/15/2021 at 9:35 PM, 65mickey said:

Doesn't Tom have grown children? Why weren't they called and why was Erika's son called. It's a little concerning that I have to go back and rewatch a housewives show to get a grasp on what the hell is going on. 

Didn't the son in law leave the firm before all hell broke loose? The kids may have bailed and distanced to protect their assets.

On 9/16/2021 at 5:10 AM, RoseAllDay said:

I still can’t figure out what Erika was thinking here. She can certainly lie better than this. Please let this come up at the reunion…

I think Erika had prepared several scenarios, and forgot the one that she and her advisors had settled on. So she started out, realized that wasn't the story she needed to get out there, panicked and quickly transitioned into the next one. Like a teenager covering up behavior with a story and making a slip, she started talking faster and faster, changing subject to the story she MEANT to tell.  "Billy's car broke down-" [shoot! I'm not supposed to be driving in Billy's car!] - andsohemissedthepartyandwehadtocallAAAforhimanditwastoolatetocallyousoSusandrovemehomeanditwassofunnyyoushouldseehernewhaircutandanywaythat'swhyI'mlate."

On 9/17/2021 at 2:34 PM, Boo Boo said:

I don't even think he's attractive for his age!  

Funniest letter to the Editor EVER in People Magazine was the week after Harry was named Sexiest Man Alive. "He's not even the sexiest man on his own show."

That said, I find him more attractive now than in his youth.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
On 9/20/2021 at 5:58 PM, RealHousewife said:

🤣

Anybody:  It's sunny where I am.  How's the weather where you are?

Erika:  There were 6 hurricanes and one tornado.  My car was picked up by the tornado and spun around 6 times like the cow in "Twister". When it touched back down again there was an avalanche.  It caused Tom to have glaucoma and dysentery.  I don't know.  Whatever. We're waiting for the diagnosis. 

Anybody:  .......

Erika:  Are you calling me a liar?  

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
On 9/15/2021 at 7:16 PM, Chicklet said:

"So Tom got attacked by a herd of buffalo but he's fine, after  we put a bandaid over it. And my son was shot into space but then the parachute didn't deploy but I think he's ok too." She's got stories.

On 9/20/2021 at 4:58 PM, RealHousewife said:

5 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

🤣

Erika:  There were 6 hurricanes and one tornado.  My car was picked up by the tornado and spun around 6 times like the cow in "Twister". When it touched back down again there was an avalanche.  It caused Tom to have glaucoma and dysentery.  I don't know.  Whatever. We're waiting for the diagnosis. 

If RHOBH WAS M*A*S*H, Erika would be Corporal Klinger.

40F6927B-33DD-40E9-9CF6-FAE6F0CE6408.jpeg

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 9/20/2021 at 9:28 PM, albarino said:

Perfect description!  I've dropped most of the RH franchises from my viewing list and I'm afraid this one is about to be dropped as well.  I really don't like Erika and wish we could import Monique T’challah for a visit or two.

Fixed it for you.  That bird will set Erika straight every time she lies, squawking and flapping into her face.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

🤣

Erika: Tom was abducted by aliens and never came back.

HW"S: OMG, aren't you worried?

Erika: He's fine, whatever. 

• LOL 14
18 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

🤣

She's got a case of "pretend amnesia." 😂

• LOL 6

Catching up on the season now and wow... Of all the negative things that could be said about Erika, I never particularly thought "stupid" was among them.  But maybe if you're a pathological liar, it's not a great idea to go on a reality show?  Yikes.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, ladle said:

Catching up on the season now and wow... Of all the negative things that could be said about Erika, I never particularly thought "stupid" was among them.  But maybe if you're a pathological liar, it's not a great idea to go on a reality show?  Yikes.  

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

• Love 7