Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

he either wants a spot on pillowtalk or HEA

Spoiler

An internet rumor was that he was told immediately before taping this Tell-All that he was not going to be on Happily Ever After, so he's acting out here.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 9
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:
  Hide contents

An internet rumor was that he was told immediately before taping this Tell-All that he was not going to be on Happily Ever After, so he's acting out here.

Oh damn that explains the bullying Ari and why they didn't go after him too hard.  Talk about jealous.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:
  Hide contents

Immature.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I can't believe TLC is trying to sell another year of Sister Wives.

That ship sailed years ago.

Kody was really hammered on social media last year.  Hope this is the last season for him and he actually has to get a real job.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 3
Just now, endure said:

We're 20 min in, is this a re-run? 🫤

No, but it was taped a while ago.     How long before Emily is pushing out number 3 and 4?

I like Shaeeda saying Bilal knows how not to get a woman pregnant.  

I find it bizarre that Spahkuls is commenting on whether other people's marriages will last.   I bet if Miona met someone with money, Spahkuls would be in her rear view mirror. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

Just out of curiosity: how much does it cost to get one's placenta encapsulated? Is that, like, reality-show-episode money or what?

as per google:"You can expect to pay anywhere from $125 to $425 to have a company or doula encapsulate your placenta. "

• Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is sad that Kobe and Emily will not have sex due to worrying about getting pregnant, if only there was some sort of way to avoid pregnancy.  They are both dim bulbs when it comes to common sense.

I know! Maybe the 1970’s will roll around again and someone will invent a birth control pill.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Bilal wants to start in two years? With a woman who is currently 37. Shaeeda! Fucking run. You’re giving him your last child bearing years. Bye Bitch Bilal!

Oh, and it’s interesting that the name Bilal means “moisture” because I doubt Shaeeda ever wants to get moist with him, ya know what I mean.

• Fire 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

as per google:"You can expect to pay anywhere from $125 to $425 to have a company or doula encapsulate your placenta. "

Where is Emily getting this money? She should be using the TLC cash to…oh I dunno…get their own place.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Bilal wants to start in two years? With a woman who is currently 37. Shaeeda! Fucking run. You’re giving him your last child bearing years. Bye Bitch Bilal!

Oh, and it’s interesting that the name Bilal means “moisture” because I doubt Shaeeda ever wants to get moist with him, ya know what I mean.

I bet he had a vasectomy. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

How do you know it is your placenta you are getting returned to you?

I had my beloved Willy (the cat in the photo) cremated and paid extra to have him processed alone, not in a group and I am not really sure it is him, the box is sealed and it is not like I could tell even if I saw the ashes, how could I tell?

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

BileDuct has absolutely no intention of having another kid. He doesn’t want another mouth to feed.

Can you see him now, sitting at the supper table, begrudging every bite that went into that kid's mouth? He'd probably tell Shaeeda that she has to give the kid a portion of her meal, so as not to inflate the grocery budget. 

1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

Just out of curiosity: how much does it cost to get one's placenta encapsulated? Is that, like, reality-show-episode money or what?

I don't know, but I have a Facebook friend who's a midwife who used to do it. I don't think its a big money spinner. 

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He will marry another three women to keep his grift going

Is there anyone left in his whackadoodle community who'd marry his raggedy ass. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I can't believe more people aren't calling Jabroni out for bullying people on stage.  Is he a protected species or something?  

All that polyester and spahkuls may be itchy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3