Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I think the ex-wife is the one who wants Bilolllol’s money. I don’t think he actually has any money. Anyone can rent a flash car and an Airbnb. 

If she lived in that house for two years, and he is now an ultra-successful realtor with generational wealth, wouldn't she have gotten it in the divorce?  He should have nothing for Shaeda, except the paper that the useless pre-nup was written on.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tim has ambitions for a future with Sharp productions. If he's a good boy and toes the party line by advancing the spoon fed story lines, he might get another season on Pillow Talk. 

Same with David Poor, he transparently sucks up to TLC with his scripted comments.

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tim has ambitions for a future with Sharp productions. If he's a good boy and toes the party line by advancing the spoon fed story lines, he might get another season on Pillow Talk. 

Hé is on the single life with Ronnie. I always knew Tim was a famewhore but thought Ronnie was better than this. They have a teen daughter to think about. I am still team Tim over Jessie and Jennifer. 

• Love 6

Jibri can talk and talk, speaking in catch phrases that mean absolutely nothing. Shutty uppy.

The day that Bini gets a million dollars for a match will be the day I do too.

Bilal has two women that say the same thing about him but he thinks it's them, not him.

I thought Ari had gotten some sort of cosmetic surgery, I don't see it or was it really bad work?

Mo continues to have the creepiest voice.

Kenny and Tim are a lack luster couple and Tim should know when you wear a hip length shirt it makes your hips look wider so I figured that is why he is wearing those boots to detract from his child bearing hips.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ex wife just flat out called Shaeeda a gold digger who came here with nothing but the clothes on her back. Fuck her with a rolled up prenup. 

It's none of the ex's business, even there are kids!  He only needs to support his kids until they are independent, that's it.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Notice how Jibri only goes off on the women, Ari, Kara and now Shae and the ex, not the men. 

It's because JibJab is skeered of the guys but he thinks he can outrun the girls!  I'd give Emily $5 if she'd just go over and CLOCK old JibJab straight in the mouth!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Jibri can talk and talk, speaking in catch phrases that mean absolutely nothing. Shutty uppy.

The day that Bini gets a million dollars for a match will be the day I do too.

Bilal has two women that say the same thing about him but he thinks it's them, not him.

I thought Ari had gotten some sort of cosmetic surgery, I don't see it or was it really bad work?

Mo continues to have the creepiest voice.

Kenny and Tim are a lack luster couple and Tim should know when you wear a hip length shirt it makes your hips look wider so I figured that is why he is wearing those boots to detract from his child bearing hips.

Awreola got a nose job for sure.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Her face is more crooked now. Whatever she got done, it didn’t make her look any better. 🙁

• Applause 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She claims to have only had Botox. For her TMJ problem, of course! 

• Wink 4
  • LOL 3
32 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I wouldn't buy a fucking Girl Scout cookie from Bilal. He is a TERRIBLE salesman. Though that's not surprising, he's probably equally terrible at everything. 

Being on the show may have a negative impact on Bilal’s career.  It’s as though I can see the anger brewing inside of him.  I’m worried about what he do after the show.

• Love 5