Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Thais dad is as charming as she is, run away now Patrick. You're a scumbag and a douche who's a dope fiend but at least you're loyal to your brother, you can do better then curmungeon Thais.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Y’all, I have to admit that I am starting training tomorrow for my new summer and weekend job! I am super excited to meet new people and join another support group! Please wish me good luck as I embark on this amazing journey! It’ll be fun!

Yayyyy good luck! You will be greater than any of these weddings 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

As for the show, looks like we have 4 more boring weddings coming! I hope this is the last episode before the Tell All so we can wrap this whole shut season up with. You all were on 🔥 and I loved your comments! Hope to see you all next week for more! Have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 10
Just now, Doublemint said:

Goodnight fellow zombies - is next week the end?   (asking for a friend).   Have a great week. Hope all  the Covid  sufferers are feeling better!

Please end this and put us out of our misery. I want to see Jenny and Summit fight and him rubbing her down with Ben Gay every night.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

hey everybodies, trying to catch up.

For the wedding in joshua tree, is that in California.  He was saying it was a one day drive there.. its more than one day from South Dakota, more like three and a half days.  

What's with the black eye on the sister during the wedding dress shopping?  Was that explained?

Sorry Im so far behind, it's just been crazy here.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

For the wedding in joshua tree, is that in California.  He was saying it was a one day drive there.. its more than one day from South Dakota, more like three and a half days.  

What's with the black eye on the sister during the wedding dress shopping?  Was that explained?

She claimed that she got it after a fall on ice.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Yes, Joshua Tree  is in California.  It's GOT to be more than a DAY to get there from South Dakota!  

The sister fell on the ice on her face.  That's her story and she's sticking to it.

No problemo.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, tvrox said:

Emily is so stupid. Won't someone notice she is not fitting into her dress? Or that the beer is non alcoholic?? 

Or she thinks we’re all stupid out here in TV land. What is she — 8 wks pregnant at the most? That’s most assuredly NOT why her dress is tight. 🙄 Nice try tho. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, emergency ring said:

i forgot that this bitch is hiding her pregnancy from her entire family

The real reason? She was afraid they’d shut the checkbook on her (likely) only opportunity for a wedding/princess day. Period. She could give a crap about anything or anyone else. I can’t stand her — ugh. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

Ew! Please don’t lift the veil…oh no, he did it! The lashes are way too much. Bini is dressed like Triumph the Insult Comic (free Triumph!). I know why Areola’s face bothers me so much. She looks like the Littles. They were a family of rodent people who lived in the walls on a Saturday morning cartoon, I haaated the Littles. Areola looks just like Lucy Little.

image.png.dc0678d232b8ab154acbab0538d44b18.png

Those are great children's books! Didn't know it was a cartoon too. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You snarkers complete me! You are my soulmates! Let’s get married! But I won’t leave my car for you. Have a great week, everyone. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life.

You won’t leave your car? What a blow you’ve dealt us!

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

There have been comments about Thais’s breasts looking larger in the hot pink corset top in her THs than they do in other scenes, like tonight’s bikini top. I took a screenshot and noticed the top fits her very strangely, the point on the bottom overlaps her jeans which appear to be pulled up. Could this be disguising a baby bump? 

DFB50B7A-86DD-44B0-B244-CC9DBFAAAC34.jpeg

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1

I couldn’t help but notice how different the two couples on the yacht looked. I’m also confused because Patrick mentioned being long time friends with “Jeremy, John and Phil,” but we never saw Phil on the boat! 

1E07DA96-298C-4B1C-B860-0379F65AF13A.jpeg

885B8810-56D9-4753-B169-3478C208A6DA.jpeg

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

MapQuest sez:  From Rapid City, South Dakota, to Joshua Tree, California       =  20hr 51min 1,295mi 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
6 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

More importantly, since Thais and Patrick are in Miami, what do y’all think the Vase is doing?

Probably taking selfies and setting up its own Instagram page: "Blue Vase Rocking it in the Big D".

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4

So far we saw Yve & Mo, Kara & Guillermo, Ari &  Bini marry.   This only leaves Jibri & Miona, Patrick & Thais, Bilal & Shaeeda, and Emily & Kobe.     I only want to see it dawn on Emily's family that her dress doesn't fit, and they're about to be supporting baby #2.   Also, will Jibri's parents show for the wedding or not?   And will anyone at the wedding get heat stroke, or will a dust storm also attend the nuptials, and maybe a few snakes?     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

You won’t leave your car? What a blow you’ve dealt us!

You know, she gave up her home.

3 hours ago, Rebky said:

Probably taking selfies and setting up its own Instagram page: "Blue Vase Rocking it in the Big D".

And posting compilations on TikTok.

• LOL 3
11 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

The sister claims she fell on the ice and received a black eye, but if that's how it happened, why doesn't she have other injuries on her face?   

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So far we saw Yve & Mo, Kara & Guillermo, Ari &  Bini marry.   This only leaves Jibri & Miona, Patrick & Thais, Bilal & Shaeeda, and Emily & Kobe.     I only want to see it dawn on Emily's family that her dress doesn't fit, and they're about to be supporting baby #2.   Also, will Jibri's parents show for the wedding or not?   And will anyone at the wedding get heat stroke, or will a dust storm also attend the nuptials, and maybe a few snakes?     

I thought everything would be wrapped up last nite.  You mean there’s more?  I fell asleep.  Can’t stand Shaeeda and her pre- nup story, Emily, Thais, and Bill and family.  Now, a whole week of re runs.  This show never ends. Lol.  Yet I watch.  Must be magic or something pulling me in.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The sister claims she fell on the ice and received a black eye, but if that's how it happened, why doesn't she have other injuries on her face?   

Exactly. This is why I don’t get the fall on ice story. She’s lying.

4 hours ago, magemaud said:

If I hadn't discovered this forum, I wouldn't have made it past the first season. I come back for the snark. 

But even this forum isn’t really completing it for me lately. I cannot wait for the new season, which I’m not really all that excited about either.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

If I hadn't discovered this forum, I wouldn't have made it past the first season. I come back for the snark. 

Good idea.  They don’t give you much each episode, then repeat all week long.   Also, I’m waiting for Emily to tell the family she’s pregnant.  She told him “ put it in, I’m not ovulating”,  .. the ditz doesn’t know it lives for days, lol.

Edited by kristen111
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I thought everything would be wrapped up last nite.  You mean there’s more?  I fell asleep.  Can’t stand Shaeeda and her pre- nup story, Emily, Thais, and Bill and family.  Now, a whole week of re runs.  This show never ends. Lol.  Yet I watch.  Must be magic or something pulling me in.

Btw, what page number starts the snark.  I missed half the show.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

We are American priestesses and we will show the gals to any Muslim we feel like

How long until his Mother comes here to live?  One minute he’s leaving, the next he’s getting married.  Mother is happy.

3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Hope all weddings are next week.  I thought the Jabronis wanted a beach wedding.

They do have a beach wedding, lots of sand but no water, so not a seaside wedding I guess.  I guess they should have called it a sand litter box wedding.  (Thanks to Gobi for the better title of Litter Box wedding). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They do have a beach wedding, lots of sand but no water, so not a seaside wedding I guess.  I guess they should have called it a sand litter box wedding. 

FTFY

• Wink 3
23 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The best part of the show, John (from Bawstin 🎶) has been MIA for a few episodes now.

She wants John gone after the wedding.  Little does she know she’ll be gone. ( I hope). It’s Meathead or Father.  Hmmm.

• Love 1

Thanks to our discussion of Emily's constant breastfeeding, today I'm getting ads for "nursing bralettes" which resemble a tube top with nipple holes

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 6

Good one, @Auntie Anxiety!

Hola, mis amores! Is this the last before the Tell Nothing? I don't know if my cold black heart can take much more of this true love and devotion. 

How's everyone doing in the heat? Its been hell's waiting room here for the last week and I am DYING. Its so hot that my daily salads are all warm and sad by the time I've finished making them. I'm fainting for some cool. 

• Sad 2
  • Love 6

Y’all, I know this season sucks when my first day at work on Friday was so much better than watching any episode of the past two months…AT ALL. I gave last week’s episode a 4 because there were so many boring weddings, and I’m afraid that there will be even more tonite! And when is the tell all? I ain’t seen nothing advertising that tonight is the finale, and that next week will be the tell all. Someone inform me if they know.

Anyway, I’m glad to be back with you for two hours of snarking! Rock on! 🔥

• Like 1
  • Love 6