Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

When If Bunion strikes out as an MMA fighter, he can become a barber and tailor. Or maybe an opera singer.

Actually, barber courses aren't that long if you go full time, and I bet New Jersey has a lot of cosmetology schools. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

Is that what Janice is wearing? It looks like Michael Jackson’s rehearsal outfit. I have that same sequined jacket though. It’s one of the few items I still have from the dearly departed Loehmann’s. Seeing it on Grandma Janice has made letting go a lot easier.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

More importantly, since Thais and Patrick are in Miami, what do y’all think the Vase is doing?

john broke it ....and  sold the puppy!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I guess that one eyebrow on friend is permanently higher?

Botched Botox? I would never do anything to my face. Knowing my luck I would have every side effect and reaction possible 

Just now, Frozendiva said:

The Vulcan brow is distracting.

Dead

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Ari's resigned to the fact that Leandro won't object to the wedding at the key moment, just like in all the movies.

She's still hanging on to hope. She has a bus schedule in her bra in case she and Leandro need to make a run for it. 

Yve's friend literally looks like an alien. What is wrong with those brows? WHY

• Applause 1
  • LOL 11
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Is that what Janice is wearing? It looks like Michael Jackson’s rehearsal outfit. I have that same sequined jacket though. It’s one of the few items I still have from the dearly departed Loehmann’s. Seeing it on Grandma Janice has made letting go a lot easier.

Kimbelly gets the right of first refusal.

• LOL 13
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Actually, barber courses aren't that long if you go full time, and I bet New Jersey has a lot of cosmetology schools. 

My friend’s parents made her and all her sisters learn a trade while they were in college. She did hair. They are all very successful engineers and doctors but I still think this was a great thing her parents did.

• Applause 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Yve should be old enough to ask the important questions. Mo has raised a lot of red flags. Most women would dump his hiney.

THIS. PART. It's why I'm more annoyed by her than by Mohammed, though I'm annoyed with him too.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
On 7/26/2022 at 1:39 PM, magemaud said:

If you think that dress is ugly (and I agree it's got to be a prank) here's what unmentioned Wife #1 wore when she married Bilal: 

Reveal spoiler

image.png.593118515ace71e92705b4be18dc945a.png

That looks like something from Coming To America.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11

Ari's mother tells her to demand Bini treat her like a princess. Meanwhile the whole family treat him like he's less then and piles all their good will on Ari's ex Leandro.

How about telling your daughter to focus on her husband and to stop being messy and a drama queen and to treat her husband like a King if she wants to be a  Queen.

• Applause 2
  • Love 16

Hey, allll!

my laptop is on its last legs. It took 37 minutes for it to agree to let me log into this forum. 

I am determined to keep it running for as long as possible because my ex bought it from Fingerhut and paid far too much for a cheap-ass piece of junk. I like that he paid too much for it. 

• Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

Taint infections are where I draw the line on drug side effects.

When I saw that ad for the first time I wondered what is it that makes the perineum get infected from a drug and how would that be worth it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I cannot get exercised about Miona and Jibri's story because I am convinced its fake fake fakity fake fake. they had Joshua Tree picked out from the beginning and had to pad out their story. 

I'm also prepared to bet that Jibri's killjoy parents show up with truckloads of sighs, eyerolls, and generous scoops of guilt to cast their own unique gloom on the nuptials. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 13