Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Wow. I didn't even miss Emily and Kobe until seeing them in next week's preview, did any of y'all?

This episode isn’t the same without Emily and her cronies! They always get us talkin’!

10 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I’m so bored with this season.

Me too! It’s just not the same as B90 S5! Now, that was a rollercoaster ride!

4 hours ago, Boston said:

or my favorite:  'fucken baaastahd' (may have posted twice; internet problems - fuckaahs.

Whaaaaaahhh don’t you tell your faaaaaaathaaaaaahhhhh?

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This episode isn’t the same without Emily and her cronies! They always get us talkin’!

Me too! It’s just not the same as B90 S5! Now, that was a rollercoaster ride!

Whaaaaaahhh don’t you tell your faaaaaaathaaaaaahhhhh?

or my muuuuuttthhaaaaaah.  Going to take a baaahhth now.

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Sometimes I wonder if John is attracted to Thais. 

Oh no doubt. He's doing the Boston Bro equivalent of dunking her pigtails in the inkwell or putting a frog down her back. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh no doubt. He's doing the Boston Bro equivalent of dunking her pigtails in the inkwell or putting a frog down her back. 

??? Acting out on a girl a boy likes type stuff ?? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guys, is it just me, or did the server go down for a few minutes? I had to exit the page and reopen it several times due to this issue. I hope they aren’t remodeling the site or something.

Anyway…I cannot seem to escape the news of a certain incident that occurred in Chicago on the 4th of July that ruined everyone’s day and caused me to have more stress! So I just said to myself, “I wish I snarked here every day.” And we SHOULD snark here every day, in order to get this snooze of a season over with so we can start anew with some actual riveting storylines! You know this season sucks when you miss Yeeno and his stupid hat…🧢

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
On 7/4/2022 at 12:21 AM, FrancescaFiore said:

Kara is just on this show to model different hairstyles, I'm certain of it.

I have to admit, as a person with limp, baby fine hair, I covet her hair. 

• Love 3
On 7/4/2022 at 11:32 AM, DanaMB said:

Sometimes I wonder if John is attracted to Thais. 

Of course he is, and he can’t hide his jealousy that Patrick has landed such a hot chick 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

Of course he is, and he can’t hide his jealousy that Patrick has landed such a hot chick 

I think that he is trying to sabotage Patrick and Thais’s relationship in order for him to gain his brother back!

• Like 3
On 7/3/2022 at 5:02 PM, greekmom said:

I don't get how stupid Sharp thinks their viewers are re: Mimosa and Jibjab.

He had to apply to get her over here which meant money and time.

Now we are suppose to believe he wants to send her back and they can just date?

Yeah sure.

Did Jibjab's parents or grandmother have to sign or vouch for Miona?  He really doesnt seem to have a job, financial assets etc to sponser her?

• Love 1
On 7/6/2022 at 4:13 PM, gigiann said:

Did Jibjab's parents or grandmother have to sign or vouch for Miona?  He really doesnt seem to have a job, financial assets etc to sponser her?

I’m 99% sure his parents signed up to co-sponsor her. I think their segments are the most scripted of this season.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3

I'm watching re-runs (is that what you call it now?).  Watching Mohammed and eeve.  whatever.  My thought:  GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY.  You were sold a bill of goods.  OMG.  It's mind-numbing watching these people (alas, I watch)

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Watching the tail end of last week’s show.  I don’t know about his kids but everyone in Bilal’s orbit seems to be a PITA.  Shaeeda should’ve pulled a Momma’s Boy and asked the ex to see her prenup so that maybe she could get some ideas.

• Love 4

Y’all, I’m ready to get some closure for this season and move on to the next. It’s dragging like no other! I am excited to get back and snark with you all tonite! I am so eager to watch the forthcoming episode and see if it brings all the drama I have been asking for for weeks! Hope it isn’t like last episode, which was a huge nothingburger (filler)! We need the action! So saddle up, bros! Let’s get rollin’! Another round of snark starts now!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6