Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why did she buy her own ring in the first place? Did I sleep through that part?

Because she was afraid that Kobe wouldn't get her a nice enough ring. She said that. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Emily doesn't feel bad about getting her own ring.  She feels no shame.  No regret.  She hands it to him and takes a drink like nothing at all happened.

Exactly.  The way she drank was to dare him to object.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Emily the stupido could have taken the other ring back and gotten her $$ back.

But then she wouldn't have had the chance to have her self indulgence theater moment. She makes Bilal look like Princess Grace. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

I hate Emily so much.   She wants to relieve herself of guilt as soon as possible, so she humiliates Kobe after he proposed with a lovely ring in champagne.   So,, she feels better and doesn't care how her actions make him feel.

• Sad 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Mr. Miner said:

I wish Bini would get out of my life.

I wish Bini, Ari, Dr. Fred, and especially Janice would get out of my life.    (A big part of that is I share a first name with Mommy Ari, and I hate that.)

• Applause 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Emily really knows how to ruin a good time. I know this isn't on the script, but what was preventing her from returning the ring and not telling Kobe about it until a few weeks later?

Or ever…this bitch

• Love 9
Just now, Gobi said:

Why is this bitch even mentioning the ring she bought? Keep your trap shut and return it.

She’s such a slob.  She seems to like making him feel less.  She looks just like her dad and I think they’re both arrogant with absolutely no reason to feel superior to anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Emily doesn't feel bad about getting her own ring.  She feels no shame.  No regret.  She hands it to him and takes a drink like nothing at all happened.

She wouldn’t know what self-awareness was if it bit her on her ass.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Why is this bitch even mentioning the ring she bought? Keep your trap shut and return it.

If she really wanted to keep it a secret, she would have kept it to herself at the dress shopping.  Kobe was going to see that when they watch this season and you know Shaun is going to bring it up at the Tell All.

Hate her.

• Like 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But then she wouldn't have had the chance to have her self indulgence theater moment. She makes Bilal look like Princess Grace. 

Remember: Bile has always been hurt.  He's the hopeless romantic, even though he recognizes the business side of marriage.  Everyone he's loved or felt loved by has hurt him.  Emily doesn't have that tragic history.  Maybe her exes are reflecting in prison.

• Fire 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Emily really knows how to ruin a good time. I know this isn't on the script, but what was preventing her from returning the ring and not telling Kobe about it until a few weeks later?

No not a few weeks later - some things you take to your grave.   This falls into that category.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, GladysCravits said:

She’s such a slob.  She seems to like making him feel less.  She looks just like her dad and I think they’re both arrogant with no reason to feel superior to anyone. 

I rarely carp on looks since nobody made their own face...however, Emily looks like a talking anvil and lisps on top of it. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Because she was afraid that Kobe wouldn't get her a nice enough ring. She said that. 

So what. When he starts working, they can trade up for a nicer one.

• Love 3

On the plus side (and plus size, for that matter), Emily is doing her bit to ease the baby formula shortage.

As my Mom would say, "She's in the Big Boobs Business, not a member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee."

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

This is so dumb 

I GIVE UP! I SURRENDER!

I'll see you all when Love After Lockup returns 

Honestly, I don’t blame you. This season sucks. Worst cast ever!

4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wish Bini, Ari, Dr. Fred, and especially Janice would get out of my life.    (A big part of that is I share a first name with Mommy Ari, and I hate that.)

Don’t worry, I know some nice Janices. I know a professor emeritus Janice, and she’s smart, funny, and likeable!

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I married someone from another country. He beat the crap out of me. Before he got his papers my family called immigration about the about the abuse. They did absolutely nothing. Not one thing when my broken bones should have been proof enough (plus Drs reports about his abusive nature.). It’s very strange to me how the laws work for some and not for all. I’m divorced and now living my best life. I sleep with two cats who are almost 19 and witnessed everything  

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry!  Glad you made it through and are happy!

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh, I thought Bunion Leandro and Areola were celebrating their anniversary, not the Ethiopian new year. 

FTFY

• LOL 1
  • Love 6