Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
16 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Appreciated. I dont know if i have it in me to relive some of this stuff though.

The murder case involved teacher from Salem High School in Salem NH and the murder was in Lawrence Ma in 1994

I get it. If you could just impart some of your life wisdom, it would be so helpful for other people.  OK., ME!  I feel like you KNOW things we may need to KNOW.

Not that shit any old body could spout off but actual REAL life experience?

However it plays out, just know that your life experiences (However shared) are appreciated.

Edited by goofygirl
big hugs to jennymominfla
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Apparently,  fireworks season has started in my neighborhood

You must live near me. Grrr. In my retirement I’m going somewhere quiet.

• Love 6
Just now, goofygirl said:

I get it. If you could just impart some of your life wisdom, it would be so helpful for other people.  OK., ME!  I feel like you KNOW things we may need to KNOW.

I drink and i know things

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Sister calls him a liar to his face. Just goes to show you, money and Princeton can't buy class.

Janice stays silent, I don't think that's her daughter, who is the spitting image of Daddy Doctor. 

No, Janice had four kids with first husband, and then had Ari with Dr. Fred.   I don't think Fred has other kids.   

The last time when Ari was here for her surgeries, and Avi's hernia, she actually stayed with the one sister.   

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I honestly thought before this that KC was a decent place bc of Switched at Birth.

Now i question that.

I've been rewatching that show this week! It's on ABC.com for free, FYI. 

• Love 4

I think Guillermo is more mature than Kara because he was more concerned about escaping a collapsing country at age 18, rather than who the frick was Prom Queen or voted Best Dressed.

• Sad 1
  • Love 23

Jon Hamm’s doing insurance commercials? I don’t hate it. Much better than these endless Skyrizzy ads.

It's a reunion of sorts. The actress who portrays Flo was on "Mad Men" briefly.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I think Guillermo is more mature than Kara because he was more concerned about escaping a collapsing country at age 18, rather than who the frick was Prom Queen or voted Best Dressed.

Yes, this.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Jon Hamm’s doing insurance commercials? I don’t hate it. Much better than these endless Skyrizzy ads.

Jon Hamm can do anything to me sell anything to me he wants…

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
49 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, I can't wait to get a load of Kara's "ex". He looks like Jeff Spicoli's unwashed drug addled brain damaged younger brother

What was he wearing? A life vest? A hunting vest? Very strange. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

The trip to Chicago for the Blackface Serbs is a godsend for Jabroni.  He can use it as the excuse to have a city hall wedding (which is all they need) and let her live in Chicago, a big city, for awhile, while promising her the beach wedding when they hit it big.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

It's a reunion of sorts. The actress who portrays Flo was on "Mad Men" briefly.

She was? How did I miss that? I was a faithful MM viewer. Was she the really stupid secretary who severed the British guy’s foot?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Oh! I got a grown up job!!

I have a department secretary and an office with 2 doors, 2 windows and a key.

The first thing I bought for my office was a big rubber tree plant and cute toy ant. I positioned them so that the ant is moving the rubber tree plant. 

Congrats! 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, kacesq said:

You must live near me. Grrr. In my retirement I’m going somewhere quiet.

I am retired and it IS quiet. But, holy smokes, Pittsburgh loves their fireworks 

• Love 5