Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

What does Turkish Pizza contain?

"Think of Lahmacun (Lahamajoun) as super thin, crispy Turkish pizza (or flatbread) topped with a flavor-packed mixture of minced meat with peppers, tomato, fresh herbs and earthy spices. I take a major shortcut by using quality store-bought pizza dough. But the secret is in the spice mixture."

That was copied and pasted.  It is very different than most American pizzas.  No wonder Mursel was like, yeah no.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yanno, if there is one thing I hate that I see ALL THE TIME on shows of this ilk, its people who collapse into full on snotty bawling, then wipe their faces on their shirts! WHY. Get a goddamn tissue!

Most of the women who cry on this show (if it's actual tears, not the fake criers who just scrunch up their faces and whine like that farm girl Asian-fetishist from last season), will press their fingers into their eyes to preserve their eyeliner or something and that does start getting annoying.

I don't know how they do it.  When I cry, I'm a wet mess and I definitely need a tissue.  There is NO "light eye pressing" for me.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

What does Turkish Pizza contain?

I posed a recipe.  It is very different, it would be like ordering shrimp alfredo and getting pasta chicken with a different pasta.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Who was the actress who did ads for Playtex bras?  She was so pretty and classy.

Jane Russell, known for starring alongside Marilyn Monroe in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, 69 years ago.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kara is going to drop Guillermo off at day care.

Yes.  I'm surprised to see him in the front seat, not in a carseat in the back.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Think of Lahmacun (Lahamajoun) as super thin, crispy Turkish pizza (or flatbread) topped with a flavor-packed mixture of minced meat with peppers, tomato, fresh herbs and earthy spices. I take a major shortcut by using quality store-bought pizza dough. But the secret is in the spice mixture.

That was copied and pasted.  It is very different than most American pizzas.  No wonder Mursel was like, yeah no.

Oh YUM

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Most of the women who cry on this show (if it's actual tears, not the fake criers who just scrunch up their faces and whine like that farm girl Asian-fetishist from last season), will press their fingers into their eyes to preserve their eyeliner or something and that does start getting annoying.

I don't know how they do it.  When I cry, I'm a wet mess and I definitely need a tissue.  There is NO "light eye pressing" for me.

I’m Alice Cooper, doesn’t matter if the mascara lies and states it’s waterproof 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Gobi said:

They're all characters. I bet they have no filters, either.

They're brutally honest and will tell him exactly what they think. Which will be something along the lines of "are you just here for a green card? why don't you have a job? how could you claim to love my idiotic niece/sister/cousin?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jane Russell, known for starring alongside Marilyn Monroe in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, 69 years ago.

🎶We’re just two little girls, from Little Rock. We lived on the wrong side of the tracks🎶🎶

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Yeah, crying is messy business 

• Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

They're brutally honest and will tell him exactly what they think. Which will be something along the lines of "are you just here for a green card? why don't you have a job? how could you claim to love my idiotic niece/sister/cousin?"

How can you know this though?!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I am just not a Kara fan.  Don’t know why…

Because she is not a licensed teacher?  Sorry I will move on.  I am actually going back to school in June for a third licensure!  WHOO HOO!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Why would Kara tell Guillermo that her uncle is going to beat him up? What a stupid thing to say.

Well, at least she didn't tell him about the empty room with the bare bulb and the rubber hose. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

"Think of Lahmacun (Lahamajoun) as super thin, crispy Turkish pizza (or flatbread) topped with a flavor-packed mixture of minced meat with peppers, tomato, fresh herbs and earthy spices. I take a major shortcut by using quality store-bought pizza dough. But the secret is in the spice mixture."

I know there’s very bad blood but sounds like Armenian pizza.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Thank you!  I had Jane Wyman in my head and I knew it was not her.  Hey I had the Jane down right?

• Love 4
Just now, OneGuy said:

How can you know this though?!

Just an inspired guess. Hey, maybe I'm psychic! Should I hang out a shingle and start fleecing muddle headed reality TV stars?

Kara's family are making family Chantel look like the von Trapps.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2