Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

In 1983, I had a 3yo and an infant, a husband and two dogs. For me, the 80’s didn’t really exist.

Even I couldn't deal with that back then.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good night loves. See some of you tomorrow 

Oh yeah! Before I forget, for The Single Life! See you then, my peeps!

2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

That was the year before my race first arrived, started abducting you Earthlings and implanting our anal probes.

So you lived on Mars back then?

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Jasmine’s still crazy…this is where she loses me calling other women bitches and what not.

If someone says "Do what I tell you to do or I will explode," isn't that abuse? 

Shades of the Angelasaurus.

Is it only male abusers with arrests for it who get kicked off this show? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

another fun sunday night! see you all next week. 

4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Will also see some of you around the forums! 

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good night loves. See some of you tomorrow 

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I'm leaving the forum, but not this house! And you can't make me.

6 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Fun times as per usual my snarkalicious pals. Love you all!

4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Good night sweet hearts.

4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Have a good week everyone!

4 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Have a great week, everyone! Thanks for another fun Sunday night!

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, good night peeps! Thanks for all the kind good cheer--I'll be sure to give all my fellow gluttons for punishment in the Single Life chat an update tomorrow night! 

Just now, OneGuy said:

Thanks for a fun evening.  Have a meaningful week.

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

Is the Benz-Hogs plot really fake? Would someone compromise their job by stalking their target on international TV and talking crazy? Unless a professional actor? There's stuff about his job on the couples thread but I don't know if it is related to this stalking. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I believed I had a future that was reallly different from the one that I actually had.  I did have a fabulous figure, though. Everything stayed up by itself. 

Oh, for those figure days again!

Goodnight, everyone! Keep safe and healthy. Praying for Ukraine.

• Love 6

I loved music in 1983 and loved the radio and I got my first cassette:  Cyndi Lauper - She's So Unusual.  I wore that tape OUT!  I also loved Duran Duran, of course.  I was 7.  I do remember 1984 being one of my favorite years for music and fashion, though!  And I think that was the year I discovered MTV and that's all I wanted to do...just watch it all day long during the summer vacation.  I miss you, 80s!

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:
9 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

We broke the site for a bit there. Or was it just me?

Nope, it was me too. I got a "Server Temporarily Unavailable" message

Late to the party . . . But the forum interruption was probably when Will Smith broke the internet. 
image.png.0609a4f23f0d70c5d92cdb053216fa29.png

Edited by ChiMama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

In 1983; I was living my best life as much as a 5 year old can

5 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

I loved music in 1983 and loved the radio and I got my first cassette:  Cyndi Lauper - She's So Unusual.  I wore that tape OUT!  I also loved Duran Duran, of course.  I was 7.  I do remember 1984 being one of my favorite years for music and fashion, though!  And I think that was the year I discovered MTV and that's all I wanted to do...just watch it all day long during the summer vacation.  I miss you, 80s!

29 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

1983? I was married, childless, and having one hell of a good time. I was still cute then!

Back then I was doing nothing but watching this: 

It was all fun and games back then, for sure!

2 hours ago, ChiMama said:

Late to the party . . . But the forum interruption was probably when Will Smith broke the internet. 
image.png.0609a4f23f0d70c5d92cdb053216fa29.png

Oh, I wonder what happened with him. Why did he get so mach hype? I don’t really give a shit about the Oscars but I wonder what caused the site to crash.

11 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

Third Grade picture:

27911893979_95bfc54d09_b.jpeg

Oh wow, nice wacky 80s hair there.

11 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Just thought I'd leave this here with all the D2/80's music  talk! 😍 Enjoy, and see some of  you tomorrow; some of you next week. ✌️❤️

I am just a superfan here with them. A REAL superfan. Not in Usman and Kimbaaaly’s sense of the word.

• Love 5

1.  Ximena came out the hero tonight.  From the sound  of it, she took Mike's money but didn't ask for Mike's money.  And firmly tells him she feels nothing for him.  I believe her that she had feelings for him....before she met him.   She actually comes across as honest.  

2.  Gino YELLING the video chat in the cafe.   Way to be an ugly American.

3.  Memphis is an ignorant person, to be rolling her eyes at the ceremony.  Hamza truly looked in love and deserves better.  

4.  I don't care if the slap heard 'round the world was justified or not...Will Smith has good form doing it.  

• Love 7

I had a huge headache last night and fell asleep halfway through the episode. I’m sad I missed the snark and 80’s retrospect. Now I have to watch the stale rerun alone. *Runs away crying in Pole.*

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Better your boots than your baby! 

🤣  True story: when my older niece was a baby, I bought her a onesie that said “dingo snack”. My sister in law found it funny, everyone else thought it was in poor taste. I have a macabre sense of humor, sue me.

• LOL 13
3 hours ago, Granny58 said:

1.  Ximena came out the hero tonight.  From the sound  of it, she took Mike's money but didn't ask for Mike's money.  And firmly tells him she feels nothing for him.  I believe her that she had feelings for him....before she met him.   She actually comes across as honest.  

2.  Gino YELLING the video chat in the cafe.   Way to be an ugly American.

3.  Memphis is an ignorant person, to be rolling her eyes at the ceremony.  Hamza truly looked in love and deserves better.  

4.  I don't care if the slap heard 'round the world was justified or not...Will Smith has good form doing it.  

Agreed. I’m team Ximena all the way. Mike is a little shit who cannot accept the fact that she disgusts him and wants him gone. If I were him I would have been sitting on the plane already at that point.

And poor Hamza. Memphis is so nasty and unpleasant. She didn’t even bother to look up Tunisian weddings and instead just sits there with that weird face the whole time they recite the Quran. SMH.

And yes, I did see Will Smith slapping Chris Rock this morning for making a joke about Jada Pinkett’s hair. That was so insane! No wonder Primetimer crashed.

2 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I had a huge headache last night and fell asleep halfway through the episode. I’m sad I missed the snark and 80’s retrospect. Now I have to watch the stale rerun alone. *Runs away crying in Pole.*

Uh oh, looks like Jihoon has struck again! Damnit Jihoon, how dare you give @charmed1 a headache! You ruin everything!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Agreed. I’m team Ximena all the way. Mike is a little shit who cannot accept the fact that she disgusts him and wants him gone. If I were him I would have been sitting on the plane already at that point.

And yes, I did see Will Smith slapping Chris Rock this morning for making a joke about Jada Pinkett’s hair. That was so insane! No wonder Primetimer crashed.

Uh oh, looks like Jihoon has struck again! Damnit Jihoon, how dare you give @charmed1 a headache! You ruin everything!

That makes sense, I didn't put the slow loading time together until now...we're not the only show in town...people were on Primetimer talking about the Oscars and the slap!

Go Ximena! Mike looked and acted like a pathetic worm, groveling to stay the night to say bye to the kids....creepy and pathetic.  Mike is like the King of the Incels.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Next week is supposed to be 2 hours for the season finale, then the next Sunday is the Tell Nothing, and the next Sunday is the 90 Day original premiere.    

Mike is ridiculous.  He needs to leave before he ends up dead. 

I will be in Vegas friends!  Anyone want meet up?  I promise when you say you have to go, you can......go.  No stalking you ala Ben.

1983?  Graduated high school, went to college and had a good time!!!  Lots of partying oops I mean bible study.

23 hours ago, Gobi said:

"A small part of me believes that it's not over yet." Yeah, Mike, we all know what that small part is.

And we DO mean small.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 5
On 3/28/2022 at 7:36 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I will be in Vegas friends!  Anyone want meet up?

Does this invitation include Colt, Debbie, Yolanda and MmmDavid? 

I'm wondering about the Tell All. Will something be said at the beginning like "Caleb and Alina couldn't be with us tonight..." like they did with Geoffrey and Varya, or will their participation in this season not be mentioned? Unlike the informed people here, not everyone out there in TV Land knows the real reasons for their disappearance from the show. 

• Love 4

As a long time 90 Day viewer, I have collected the couples’ creative terms for sex. Not counting the obvious ones and Memphis’s unoriginal “sexy time” I’ve come up with:

“boom boom”

“jiggy jiggy”

“Skidoolipoop” 

and this season’s newcomer “yammy” 

did I miss any? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

As a long time 90 Day viewer, I have collected the couples’ creative terms for sex. Not counting the obvious ones and Memphis’s unoriginal “sexy time” I’ve come up with:

“boom boom”

“jiggy jiggy”

“Skidoolipoop” 

did I miss any? 

Skidoolipoop will always be a favourite with me but I don't  think yammy means sex, it's just what he calls his dick. I'm sure there's a load we've all forgotten about.

• Love 1
(edited)
36 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I don't  think yammy means sex, it's just what he calls his dick. 

Kimballly refers to sex as “the yammy” (as in, “The yammy was good last night”) which I’ve always thought was weird because the Urban Dictionary defines “yam” as a woman with a “big, juicy ass” not a term for penis. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
On 4/1/2022 at 11:04 AM, magemaud said:

“boom boom”

“jiggy jiggy”

“Skidoolipoop” 

did I miss any? 

Who the hell would say a word like "skoodilypoop" other than SteVen and maybe some kindergartener out there in the world?

On 3/31/2022 at 3:03 PM, Floatingbison said:

I don't know if I'll be able to contribute next Sunday, I may be down at the local comedy club slapping around the comedians.

Make sure to tell them you gave up everything to come there. Your home, your car, your family...and most importantly, YOUR TV SHOW AND SNARK BUDDIES!

On 3/31/2022 at 3:33 PM, magemaud said:

I'm wondering about the Tell All. Will something be said at the beginning like "Caleb and Alina couldn't be with us tonight..." like they did with Geoffrey and Varya, or will their participation in this season not be mentioned? Unlike the informed people here, not everyone out there in TV Land knows the real reasons for their disappearance from the show. 

Or Pol and Kreeeeeeneeeeeeeee?

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Or Pol and Kreeeeeeneeeeeeeee?

Oh, I forgot about them! Here's the announcement Shaun made at the beginning of that Tell All: "Unfortunately, Paul and Karine are not able to join us but we do wish them the best and hope they’re doing well." 
I recall her saying practically the same thing about Geoffrey and Varya! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3

Hey peeps! Am I the first to arrive? I'm grabbing a seat in the front row so I can get a good view of the festivities. Who will be first to flounce? My money's on Kimballllleeeeeey.

And since I know you've all been losing sleep over my plumbing crisis, all is well at Casa Mostly, four days and $1400 later. Two very nice fellows from 128 Plumbing had me shipshape in less than two hours. I was so overwrought I took myself out for a pedicure the next day.  

• Love 24
1 minute ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

my friends.... i just had a dream that ben was making out with my nose in the same pier where he and mahogany kissed... (maybe that dream was a mahogany POV) 

why would god put this in my path?!?!?

That must have been a fever dream

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, magemaud said:

Oh, I forgot about them! Here's the announcement Shaun made at the beginning of that Tell All: "Unfortunately, Paul and Karine are not able to join us but we do wish them the best and hope they’re doing well." 
I recall her saying practically the same thing about Geoffrey and Varya! 

Welp, maybe she did the same with Stephanie and Ryyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaannnn - er, Ryhaaaaaaaaaaarrrrreeeeeuuuuuuusssss!

Yo, what's up, m'dears? I'm back for another round of snark with the most excellent pals on the planet! I'm so mach excited to watch the Tell All tonite and next week! I am also excited for my spring break from work next week, BUT this week is full of boring meetings and so many projects I have to get done. Plus everyone will be tired and groggy and wanting Spring Break to come much earlier. So I MIGHT be in for a rude awakening tomorrow. Who knows? Hopefully that won't be true. But anyway, let's snark, rattle, and roll!

• Love 10