Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

This time of the year, though. Produce is kind of petering out. I can't wait until the Farmer's market opens. 

Strawberries are coming in to season here. $5.98 for 2 lbs yesterday. Last week they were $9.

• Love 5

This feral pig in glasses over here wants Ximena to “relax, calm down, and come to her senses” which is exactly what you should say to another person you’re arguing with. Fucking mushroom, get off my screen you racist homophobe. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I haven't been to the movies in YEARS. I was never much of a movie goer. Mr. Mostly and our son go to all the Marvel movies. I watched The Last Duel the other day on HBO and enjoyed it. But even though I can binge a series in a day, I can't sit still for a two hour movie. Weird. 

OMG same! The pandemic really caused me to be impatient with movies so that I can't sit still during a really long one.

• Love 6

Jesus, Mike and Ben need to start a support group. THEY ARE DUMPING YOU. 

Oh, suddenly weird creepy Mike is the best thing she ever had? He has a very high opinion of himself. 

And now he's trying to slut shame her. I hate this fuckng weed. 

• Love 22

"What kind of modeling job are going to work for??  Are you going to go back to that ADULT INTERNET JOB?? (that I met you on)"

None of your business since you're not my boyfriend??   

The nerve.

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I think old Gino's gonna be surprised when Jasmine sticks a fork in his eye when he brings up the pre-nup.  And how does a guy like Gino end up with 650K in retirement and he's what? 51 years old??  I mean, he must have a brain somewhere under that dumb hat!

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey..... Pack up your shit and hit the trail dude.  It is O-V-E-R.  Keep the rings??  Oh hell to the naw!

If he maxed out his contribution and made a decent salary, he could do that in a target fund without thinking…

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, suddenly weird creepy Mike is the best thing she ever had? He has a very high opinion of himself. 

Mike is projecting.  She is the best thing he has ever had. Actually, the only thing he’s ever had. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It was the passive aggressive  slut shaming that brought on violent tendencies 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 15

Now he is pulling a George and trying to shame her for being a cam girl. Like…so what? It was good enough when you met her. When Georgie pulled the same shit I ended up in Anfisa’s camp

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 17

I always wanted to learn to whistle like a doorman calling a cab. You know where you put thumb and forefinger in your mouth and it’s really loud. I have been unable to divine the secret. My doorman tried to show me many years ago but I couldn’t get the hang of it. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey Mike, if she was using you for money she would have continued pretending to like you and married you!

And not returned the rings. Hellooooo... she doesn't want your nasty money.

• Love 12