Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I don't even want to know what TLC's Body Parts show is about.    That KFC chicken sandwich looks like it's all lumpy fried batter. 

I do love Memphis complaining she doesn't understand the wedding ceremony.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh fun! I loved that movie and watched it immediately sine it is set in Toronto 

Yes! That fam is all from there...and Chinese Jamaican, so that helped with casting. If you are into musicals, you may have seen them in Toronto productions of The Lion 🦁 King or Rent

I looove Toronto (though I've only been for two funerals). You and @Frozendiva and _______ [was it @greekmom? Sorry, My forum Spybot geo-tagging is not working today 😎 ] are my 17th-19th favorite CANUCKS! 🇨🇦  OK, maybe that was a little too much. But you guys are mosdef in the Top 25...and the Top 5 of people I've never met! #SNARKCON

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Suzywriter said:

btw, I found the perfect weight loss plan. I only buy food that I don't like.  I had soft boiled eggs for lunch and sardines for dinner. I assure you, I did not overeat. 

Remember, if it tastes good it's bad for you.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I feel for those ppl unlike these fools. With the evolution of 3 D printing etc it is nice to see people take advantage and be able to feel more “ whole”

It seems like it could highlight a really good cause but you know it’s all about exploitation on TLC…

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I feel for those ppl unlike these fools. With the evolution of 3 D printing etc it is nice to see people take advantage and be able to feel more “ whole”

Truly, that woman is doing God's work. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

I MADE it!

Please excuse me in checking late. My nephew -- meaning my former housemates/artists/friends' son, so really my "nephew" -- is playing the villain kid in the new Pixar movie Turning Red! I just came from a family/friends screening they put together at their church.

I knew this kid since he was conceived, I changed his diapers! He and his equally-talented and adorable little sis have been KILLING it with voice acting lately. I'm SUUUCH a proud uncle! 🤗

Anyway, I juuust rolled in. My MIL made me so dinner, so just let me grab a bite and I'll be right with y'all...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

That’s so cool. I loved the movie. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

Yes! That fam is all from there...and Chinese Jamaican, so that helped with casting. If you are into musicals, you may have seen them in Toronto productions of The Lion 🦁 King or Rent

I looove Toronto (though I've only been for two funerals). You and @Frozendiva and _______ [was it @greekmom? Sorry, My forum Spybot geo-tagging is not working today 😎 ] are my 17th-19th favorite CANUCKS! 🇨🇦  OK, maybe that was a little too much. But you guys are mosdef in the Top 25...and the Top 5 of people I've never met! #SNARKCON

Im close to Toronto. West about 1 hour in a city called Kitchener-Waterloo.

• Love 5

Covid wiped me out.  I aged a lot during the past year and a half.  

You and me both! I'm seeing one of my aunts in person for the first time in years and I'm sure she's going to think that I look so old now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Jasmine will be pissed that Gino got out of the apartment without her giving permission.

Gino won't have any money left after Jasmine spends it all on new furniture and beauty treatments (they are not working, lol) so he doesn't have really worry about a pre nup.

Even with a pre nup he will have to pay Jasmine money if they divorce, it is called alimony.

• Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Uncle Marco is the voice of reason. Therefore, Gino won’t listen to him. And doesn’t have the testicular fortitude to insist upon it with Jazzy.

Could Uncle Marco be Geno's conservator?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I wanna move to Panama now. giphy.gif 

I went out with a Panamanian woman for six years.  She was really wonderful, but I learned that a lot of what people say about Latinas is true.  It's a very steep learning curve.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

Awww shucks thank you and yessss I loved Lion King and Rent!  Apparently people where outraged cuz ‘ periods’ but that is a natural occurrence that happens to 50 per cent of the population. 

• Love 4

What is with Gino's eyes? They're so oddly pointy and shifty.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Dear lord, I'd love to get a look at Gino's stock portfolio. He's probably invested in a donut mine.

SCREAMING!!

• Love 7