Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dingos are second raters. Frye boots for the old hippies around these parts. Unless they're partial to Doc Martens

I’m putting my Frye boots in my will. Leaving them to my DIL (who wears the same size). Those boots saw a lot of my college life and it wasn’t always a retry picture.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I MADE it!

Please excuse me in checking late. My nephew -- meaning my former housemates/artists/friends' son, so really my "nephew" -- is playing the villain kid in the new Pixar movie Turning Red! I just came from a family/friends screening they put together at their church.

I knew this kid since he was conceived, I changed his diapers! He and his equally-talented and adorable little sis have been KILLING it with voice acting lately. I'm SUUUCH a proud uncle! 🤗

Anyway, I juuust rolled in. My MIL made me so dinner, so just let me grab a bite and I'll be right with y'all...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
  • Useful 1
  • Love 22
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

You could hear the relief and glee in Soulja Boys voice when he said Kimbaaaly  is leaving today. 

Burning question. Did he keep the Mac book pro?

Just now, Doublemint said:

The Italians eat the brains and fight over the eye!  (this is true).

so do the Greeks. blech.

• Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m putting my Frye boots in my will. Leaving them to my DIL (who wears the same size). Those boots saw a lot of my college life and it wasn’t always a retry picture.

If the boots are knockin', someone's rockin'!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Gino, you need to have healthy boundaries with your fiance. Otherwise she will bleed you dry and heap the guilt.

Oh she's already done that. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

That makeup artist is a miracle worker.  She made that froggy looking woman glow. 

Maybe Ben's MUA lent her the gold glitter bronzer. 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Love me some Docs.

As a card carrying full metal old lady, I don't wear Docs, I wear Crocs. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Trackdawg said:

I MADE it!

Please excuse me checking late. My nephew -- meaning my former housemates/artists/friends' son, so really my "nephew" -- is playing the villain kid in the new Pixar movie Turning Red! I just came from a family/friends screening they put together at their church.

I knew this kid since he was conceived, I changed his diapers! He and his equally-talented and adorable little sis have been KILLING it with voice acting lately. I'm SUUUCH a proud uncle! 🤗

Anyway, I juuust rolled in. My MIL made me so dinner, so just let me grab a bite and I'll be right with y'all...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Oh fun! I loved that movie and watched it immediately sine it is set in Toronto 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

The Italians eat the brains and fight over the eye!  (this is true).

My Italian relatives eat the brains of everything including rabbits, and love chicken feet. I never stuck around long enough to find out about eyes.

1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

“That was hot!” Freakin’ ewwww, you gormless old twit. Look at the state of him! Those leering, pervy bug eyes going in every direction. I absolutely threw up in my mouth. 

pervy bug eyes...dammit, you test my Depends!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

“That was hot!” Freakin’ ewwww, you gormless old twit. Look at the state of him! Those leering, pervy bug eyes going in every direction. I absolutely threw up in my mouth. 

Me too, the cycloptic bastard

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Peeps, I am in need of snark since we are in the midst of a plumbing crisis (true to family Mostly form, at 4 PM on a Saturday a pipe from the tub went, water pouring through the ceiling, no plumber available until Monday). I'm a wreck, I have no sangfroid when it comes to plumbing. I crave diversion! I know you Primetimer pals won't let me down!

Sorry to hear of your 🚰  troubles! Hopefully there's no issue with having to...

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I don't seem to wear the cool boots.

I have a collection of name brand and non-name brand shoes. If they are cute and well-made, I grab them. I just got black ankle boots with leopard accents. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m going to hell but every time Kimbally comes on screen I’m stunned by how unattractive she is.

I can’t believe I’m about to say this but at least BGL had a decent hairstyle/stylist…

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Burning question. Did he keep the Mac book pro?

so do the Greeks. blech.

OF COURSE he kept EVERYTHING Kimbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly gave him.  She loves him and he loves her.  Seriously.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Of course he’s all affectionate now...he knows she’s getting on a plane and will likely never return.

And, the only people who know him in Tanzania are his other groupies - which there are none.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I have a collection of name brand and non-name brand shoes. If they are cute and well-made, I grab them. I just got black ankle boots with leopard accents. 

I have some rag&bone boots, some suede Chloe ones, some Tod's, Stuart Weitzman combat boots I got at 80% off......

• Love 3