Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I finally watched Power of the Dog. It really is a great film IMO. Great acting. I also watched House of Gucci and no one should be winning anything for that dumpster fire. Glad it wasn’t nominated 

POTD was terrific. It turned out much differently than I anticipated 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

I was very pleasantly surprised by that film. And it was beautifully shot as well, despite what Sam Elliott says...

Yeaaa he kinda missed the point of the movie. Also, the thought that he represented The old west accurately is ludicrous 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I finally watched Power of the Dog. It really is a great film IMO. Great acting. I also watched House of Gucci and no one should be winning anything for that dumpster fire. Glad it wasn’t nominated 

Has anyone watched West Side Story, 2021?

• Love 3

Pretty sure 99% of us females have never been in Kimbally's shoes because most men are always chasing us and we have to beat them off with a stick.

Or we know when they're not interested, but we don't chase or beg for sex EVER. lol

Something is really off with her.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Usman mustn’t have been a very lover, she’s clearly not dickmatised anymore

She's delusional and maybe she's like a man, she lost the thrill of the chase once she got some.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 3/6/2022 at 9:45 PM, Suzywriter said:

The sociopath that I recently unloaded loved to shout 'that's in the past' when I called him out on anything.  

Ugh! Sounds like you are well rid of him! 

Speaking of which, once there was that convo in front of her friends, Mahogs should have told him to go home. I'm glad she's quizzing him at this romantic dinner, and I love watching him get pissed about it, but I wouldn't have gone 4 hours away with a delusional individual like this. Luckily the crew is there. I'm sure her being a tourist guide and platonic pal is going to go over well. 

How safe was that dune buggy kamikaze ride? Not very, I think. DUMB. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Usman mustn’t have been a very lover, she’s clearly not dickmatised anymore

Haha yeah Usman must be a “minute man” 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Pretty sure 99% of us females have never been in Kimbally's shoes because most men are always chasing us and we have to beat them off with a stick.

Or we know when they're not interested, but we don't chase or beg for sex EVER. lol

Something is really off with her.

I think it’s called “having some self-respect.”

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Has anyone watched West Side Story, 2021?

It's now on HBO so I'm going to watch it this week.

HBO also has the original West Side Story, along with a bunch of Best Picture winners for the month of March. Last week I watched Ben-Hur for the first time in years. Young Charlton Heston will never not be eye candy for me. Too bad he became a dick in his old age...

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I finally watched Power of the Dog. It really is a great film

Sam Elliott didn't think so. 😂 I  am partway through, had to turn it off because it made me too tense waiting for the Cumberbatch character to do something bad. I don't know the ending so that's not a spoiler.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Somebody needs to play back the tape of Kimbelly....in one of the first episodes didn't she say she would be okay with Usman having another wife? Now she can't stand him having a girlfriend before her?

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 2