Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

What the hell? That's horrible. I'm so sorry. 

And it was clearly racism. He was a white man and I was a Black woman. The look on his face showed he has a clear disdain for Black people. That loser racist man can fuck off.

• Love 10
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So if they get married, Jasmine’s kids never see their father again?

Silly! Jasmine's kids will never see HER again. She'll be off living the good life in the US! Birthday cards, the odd Face Time. So long, chicas! Love you!! 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

XXXimena looks so hard and coarse. Mike, find a nice woman who may not be espicy but has a good heart.

"hard" is eggs zactly how I describe her.  She strongly reminds me of  the cartel wife with the machine gun hidden under the pillow in  the hotel/chainsaw scene in Scarface.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

And it was clearly racism. He was a white man and I was a Black woman. The look on his face showed he has a clear disdain for Black people. That loser racist man can fuck off.

WTF is WRONG with people?

I hear your story. I hear stories of anti Semitism. It's fucking 2022. 

We are suppose to be better than this.

• Love 17
(edited)
11 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Thank you, friend. I don't mind, really, but she is at my house ALL DAY and my husband feels like we all (me, him, her and her son) have to be together ALL DAY and I like my alone time. And, as I said, I'd never met her before and we have nothing in common and god its so stressful and fraught. 

"I have a strong personality" is Asshole for "I'm an asshole". Facts-a strong personality is not license to be a complete dickhead. Sheesh. See also: "I have no filter and will be brutally honest". 

I second that…life can be so hard and good for you for,lending a hand. I totally agree that “ strong personality “ equals asshole. They feel that because that is  “ who they are” they are not accountable for how their actions make others feel. 
another bullshit term I hate is “empath”. My old friend claims to be an empath yet all her posts are passive aggressive about how evolved she is and others just don’t get it. She posted something political recently..it was bullshit…and people came at her online. She said “ I am going offline cuz this is devisive and I am an empath and can’t take it” bitch if you make a statement defend it …don’t take your toys and run home when folks don’t agree with you …hiding behind your fake empath bullshit….no

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The older one is with the father, and the younger one is supposedly staying with Jasmine's mother.   Anyone wonder if the 'younger sister' at Jasmine's mother's home is actually the oldest of Jasmine's kids?   

Yes.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I can't stop looking at the shaved shoulders/uppers arms regrowth in that tank top and it is so distracting!

I just couldn’t stop looking at that ugly regrowth, it was gross.  Under other circumstances I would say he should have sprung for a professional wax, but Ximema  doesn’t warrant grooming like that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The guy needed a swift knee to the genitalia 

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Muchas Bueno?!?!?

Gino, you're acting like a fool, yo.

8 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

It's good to see Gino making his best effort to respect and conform to the culture. 

8 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

“Moo-Chaz Bwen-Ez.” Mother Jasmine is disgusted.

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

WTF is WRONG with people?

I hear your story. I hear stories of anti Semitism. It's fucking 2022. 

We are suppose to be better than this.

PLUS, we have the whole thing going on in Ukraine. So mach tumult and I wish the world was ALL peace right now. I feel so bad for the people in Ukraine who must be devastated, riddled with stress and anxiety.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Noooo i was thinking about Pedro and Chantel…do tell *munches popcorn *

On the way to her mother’s, Jasmine saw a street food vendor and made GIno spend $2 on a big bowl of pigs feet then took great pleasure in forcing him to eat it. He refused to try it until she insisted on feeding him a chunk of it. He gagged on it while she sat there smiling smugly. I swear she’s getting revenge for him sending the photos to his ex. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

I'm wondering how many kids Jasmine really has, the one with the kid's father, the other young one with her mother, and the 'sister' at her mother's, I wonder how many there are?    You know if Gino or someone else imports her, she'll just leave them and never look back.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

My baseball bat offer still stands…maybe I’ll add some pepper spray and an old Nazi uniform since it seems like he needs one. 

• Love 8