Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Have a good week everyone!

See you all next Sunday!

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

well Peeps. It's been fun. At least it's got my mind out of the real world.

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Good night, everyone! Please stay safe and pray for peace.

2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I'm going to have a translator conversation with my son, then go to bed.  Thanks for the snark.  Have a meaningful week.

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That’s all folks! Have a great week. Be strong, stay safe and live your best life.

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good night all, see some of you for Darcey and Stacey

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright, my peeps! This has been fun, as always, and the snark was spot on tonite! I cannot wait for next week to see Mother Jasmine and Usman's secret! Will also see some of you around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

As usual, you folks make my Sunday evening enjoyable.  Now, off to snooze land for me 

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, peeps, thanks for the laughs! See my fellow gluttons for punishment tomorrow for the utterly boring Darcey and Stacey tell all! Keep your No Doz handy. 

Just now, goofygirl said:

Well, that was boring but you guys were hilarious, as usual!!  Have a great week!  

giphy.gif

• Love 18
59 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I bet these two aren't her parents either. They're some people she found at the mall and paid twenty bucks and a Starbucks card. 

She's looking at them like she's afraid they'll blow her cover. Good possibility since they probably don't know her at all.

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

stupid girl. If she was a smarter grifter, she would have sexed him up at least once every day.

He would have paid for the surgery then.

He will probably pay up, to win her back, and she using her sex factor to get exactly what she wants, wicked and stupid

• Love 12

How sad to be broken up with via a translator device's heartless artificial voice! 

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I didn't realize it was a rosary.    That is totally disrespectful of Mike. 

My husband thinks the beads are too small, but I think it's a rosary.  Plus, Mike is Jewish so it's really inappropriate to be wearing a Cross even if it's not a rosary. 

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"Tell them that God Himself sent me on this quest for the Holy Tail."

15 minutes ago, greekmom said:

stupid girl. If she was a smarter grifter, she would have sexed him up at least once every day.

He would have paid for the surgery then.

If she would have done the BJ, she'd have double DDs by now.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Kimbelly accusing Usman of making her look like a fool? LMAO she has been making an ass out of herself begging for sex for days. These people have no self awareness.

Kimbally: Stop makingme look like a fool, yo!

Me: You make yourself look like a fool, yo!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Not in the states. But Panama should be cheaper. 

Gold is gold value everywhere, probably diamonds too, but who buys an engagement ring for that small amount $, especially for her, this can't be a good move 🙄

• Love 1

I missed so much from the first showing.....Gino put her fingernail in his bag as a momento  of her??!!!!?  Shades of Pole with his mom's hair!

A Darcey and Stacey "tell all"???!! The answer to a question that no one asked.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

How sad to be broken up with via a translator device's heartless artificial voice! 

My husband thinks the beads are too small, but I think it's a rosary.  Plus, Mike is Jewish so it's really inappropriate to be wearing a Cross even if it's not a rosary. 

I think it's part of him trying to change everything about himself to please her. I'm sure he doesn't have a clue that it's disrespectful.

Night, everyone! Have a great week!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, endure said:

Gold is gold value everywhere, probably diamonds too, but who buys an engagement ring for that small amount $, especially for her, this can't be a good move

That was absolutely NOT a diamond. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Kimbally: Stop makingme look like a fool, yo!

Me: You make yourself look like a fool, yo!

Fool, yo! I’m now gonna start using that phrase to everyone at work today.

6 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I missed so much from the first showing.....Gino put her fingernail in his bag as a momento  of her??!!!!?  Shades of Pole with his mom's hair!

So glad I haven’t seen or heard Pole in over a year.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

I wonder if there's any chance he received it as a gift from someone in the family. In a protective kind of way. He thinks it's also jewelry. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Tuneful said:

I wonder if there's any chance he received it as a gift from someone in the family. In a protective kind of way. He thinks it's also jewelry. 

Ximena had one on in the taxi, so I definitely feel like it was a gift.

Also, what might be insulting to a Catholic in the US, might not be the same to one in Columbia. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, mjt626 said:

Ximena had one on in the taxi, so I definitely feel like it was a gift.

Also, what might be insulting to a Catholic in the US, might not be the same to one in Columbia. 

Noxema may not know, or care, that he’s Jewish.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

Hiya Poun...er...Bunk..... er - wait. What garbage are we watching tonight?

I've savored the delicious, southern-fried schadenfreude of My 600-Lb Life, but what show is "Bunk"? Surely, y'all not live chatting 40yo reruns of Archie Bunker?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Fool, yo! I’m now gonna start using that phrase to everyone at work today.

So glad I haven’t seen or heard Pole in over a year.

Pole and Karine post all kinds of garbage about each other, their on/off again marriage, and all kinds of stuff.   I bet they still think they can get more TLC money, and after the nasty video, I hope they're wrong. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

I've savored the delicious, southern-fried schadenfreude of My 600-Lb Life, but what show is "Bunk"? Surely, y'all not live chatting 40yo reruns of Archie Bunker?

Ha! No! Love After Lockup. They call their prison roommates Bunkies.

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

@OoogleEyes, gotcha. I did know that term -- as far as prison goes -- but I wasn't aware it's how y'all addressing yourselves in that chat.

At @Auntie Anxiety's suggestion last year, I did really consider watching that show, but it might be too sore a subject for me. One of my best friends has been incarcerated since 1998 for a crime he (and the California Innocence Project) maintain that he did not commit. Knowing him (and our criminal justice system) as well as I do, I fully believe him. I've been to San Quentin, and now, Solano so many times for visits. We always have a good time hanging out for a few hours over a weekend, but walking out of there -- leaving him trapped inside -- is always a bit of a gut punch.

Edited by Trackdawg
God save Ukraine 🇺🇦
  • Love 4
On 2/27/2022 at 5:44 PM, kacesq said:

People who have Discovery Plus...is the new season of Single Life worth watching?

No... but you'll watch anyway😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing a black screen on their TV/viewing device when they switch to TLC? Somehow, the channel is down for me. I hope this isn't just happening to me, because if it is, then how dare you do this, Jihoon? How DARE you!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

And where are my peeps? Have any of you showed up yet? Are you all having the same issues I have? I am watching my cable TV, and all other channels are working except for TLC. I have never experienced this glitch before and am ready to shout at the top of my lungs, "WHO IS AGAINST THE QUEEN WILL DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 5