Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

A gay uncle, with secrets, which is why she doesn't see him very often. He has a job in London...or California...or somewhere that excuses his unexplained absences. 

I feel like you're describing Joseph Cotton's character in "Shadow of a Doubt."

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

What has Jasmina been doing all day, sitting outside in a sweaty swimsuit, crying, talking in the phone. Probably plotting Gino’s death, I hope she just gets in with whatever revenge she has planned,  this is boring. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Her accent is off...like she learned both English and Spanish as peripheral languages. 

I'll bet she knows The Williams. 

I’ll bet she’s texting everyone at the slumber party that patsy actually showed up.

• LOL 9
41 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jasmine doesn’t seem to have any problem showing 90% of the full Monty on tv, so 🤷‍♀️

I am reassured (?) that in a certain light, Jasmine has the dimply butt and thighs. 

I still can't see parading around in public with that "swimsuit," which makes strippers look modest. 

Wasn't that red parrot something! 

Jasmine is auditioning for telenovela work. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
50 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Hey y'all. I wasn't in much of a snarky mood tonight. Just got back from traveling for a funeral. An uncle in South Carolina.

But then I see Kim bully Usman into having sex TONIGHT and perked up a little bit. Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

So sorry. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

What has Jasmina been doing all day, sitting outside in a sweaty swimsuit, crying, talking in the phone. Probably plotting Gino’s death, I hope she just gets in with whatever revenge she has planned,  this is boring. 

She's also been drinking bottles of wine and fruity drinks with umbrellas!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Her accent is off...like she learned both English and Spanish as peripheral languages. 

I'll bet she knows The Williams. 

off topic, but it appears we may owe The Williams an apology.  While looking at a map of London for work, I found this:  The London City Airport.  it's a real thing

London City Airport (IATA: LCY, ICAO: EGLC) is an international airport in London, England. It is located in the Royal Docks in the London Borough of Newham, approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) east of the City of London and 3 miles (4.8 km) east of Canary Wharf.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I saw Gino pull out another hat from the bag and had to RUN here because I am wheezing ya'll. I have never actually made an audible snort of laughter at this show before today.

How many does he have? Is there a hat stashed in every corner? I must know!

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

AND HE GETS ANOTHER HAT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR GINO. 

I hope the people in the next room are enjoying the entertainment. 

It's like those Russian dolls...remove hat and another appears.

• LOL 17
  • Love 3