Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Hey y'all. I wasn't in much of a snarky mood tonight. Just got back from traveling for a funeral. An uncle in South Carolina.

But then I see Kim bully Usman into having sex TONIGHT and perked up a little bit. Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Usman now imagining the money train leaving the station. 

He's afraid she'll demand the PS5 back. 

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Sex tonight?  I wonder if there will be a fire and the hotel burn down?

Yes, I too fear that there is a terrible accident in the offing. 

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Other people? Staying at your house?

Blink twice if you need rescuing 

Its been great, we've been going to bars and eating in restaurants and hitting the thrift shops! 

• Love 10
Just now, Bees52 said:

Hey y'all. I wasn't in much of a snarky mood tonight. Just got back from traveling for a funeral. An uncle in South Carolina.

But then I see Kim bully Usman into having sex TONIGHT and perked up a little bit. Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

So sorry for your loss!

Hamza thinks getting married is worth “giving a chance.”. That has to be one of the weakest foundations for a wedding I have ever heard.

• Love 9
Just now, Bees52 said:

I'm so sorry friend. We will lift you up in snark.

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He will be taking a silk wood shower

There is not enough steel wool and pumice stone in the world. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They're my son's friends originally but we're all friends now too. They're hanging out with him when he gets out of work so its all good!

We were watching "Upstart Crow" on Britbox and then my son came over. I couldn't tear myself away but I dearly missed you!

I'm recording it. Should we live chat it? I'm down. There's a yawning void left by "My 600 Pound Life"!

I would love to live chat it but it's a DISCOVERY+ only for now, not sure if that's possible.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Bees52 said:

Condolences on your uncle.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

We’re here for you. Let us lift your spirits.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Let's all chip in and get Kim some Plexaderm.

Lol. That infomercial is so rude to that man. She’s basically like, “Look at my ugly ass dad with these bags under his eyes, but now…Plexaderm.”

• LOL 9