Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Ya'll need to check out LOVE ON THE GRID another Sharp's production. There's another older woman/younger man couple on there where she's demanding sex and making a fool of herself. Lot's of pooping talk too, seems to be a new theme for the franchise.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Imagine Kimbaleeeeees morning breathe 

Send them to bed with a hot chocolate 

They're my son's friends originally but we're all friends now too. They're hanging out with him when he gets out of work so its all good!

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wondered where you were on Friday. We missed your snark.

We were watching "Upstart Crow" on Britbox and then my son came over. I couldn't tear myself away but I dearly missed you!

Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Ya'll need to check out LOVE ON THE GRID another Sharp's production. There's another older woman/younger man couple on there where she's demanding sex and making a fool of herself. Lot's of pooping talk too, seems to be a new theme for the franchise.

I'm recording it. Should we live chat it? I'm down. There's a yawning void left by "My 600 Pound Life"!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Hey folks! Long time no snark! Hopefully my laptop will hold up this time...

Kim is the latest person to be featured under "desperate" in Webster's Dictionary. Jesus...not even 6 minutes in and I've already thrown up in my mouth a little. 🤢

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
On 2/14/2022 at 2:07 PM, magemaud said:

It cracks me up how many people here for all this 90 Days nonsense are also into PBS, Acorn, Britbox, etc. 

That's truly "from the ridiculous to the sublime." 

Is anyone following All Creatures Great and Small on PBS?

• Love 5