Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I hope for Ximena's sake that if she says yes and then moves in with Mike and those other family members, that she isn't just there as a mommy-bangmaid and he actually is interested in an equal partnership.

Ok, I just thought of something eerily positive. Dad and Grandpa Mike might really enjoy having the boys around.  They are respectful, sweet kids. As an old person, I love helping kids that are not my everyday problem with stuff like homework and legos and learning to cook simple meals and you know, grandparent stuff. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Please explain to me why would a 24 (or 22 year old) want this 40 year old dude??  I don't think he even has much $$

It's God's will.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Please explain to me why would a 24 (or 22 year old) want this 40 year old dude??  I don't think he even has much $$

He's 52...according to his birth certificate. And ONLY according to his birth certificate.

I'm cringing on behalf of his kids...

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I saw this part on the preview. It is fucking hilarious. Ben, the wordsmith.

Didn't the "youth pastor" who went to Nairobi write "poetry" too? 

Ben really thinks highly of himself. Well, that's sweet. Someone should. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Because he’s a fitness model, his mind thinks his 52 year old self is hot stuff to young women. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ben ends up going to a restaurant to meet up with Mahogany and the owner is the same woman as the one where David left the roses.

And then he knocks on the door of what he thinks is Mahogany's apartment and the same old Ukrainian dude answers the door and says "nyet" to everything. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Ben - you could have gone on that Russia/Ukraine tour which takes a bunch of dudes over and they go to parties were they meet young available women (I saw it in a documentary about finding love overseas). 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6