Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

...my skin is really irritated. Anyone reco a nice simple moisturizer? 

I have very-sensitive combination skin. Right now I'm using Cetaphil cleanser and Cerave spf 30 facial moisturizing lotion. At night, Cetaphil rich hydrating cream applied lightly on face and Lacura Q10 cream from Aldi ($4 !) on neck, Amazingly, I've had no breakouts from this latest routine, My dermatologist said he considers Cerave "a gentle brand."

Right now I've lined up for Cahhh-leb, who would make my glow complete.

Yeah no! 

As far as the show, I'm taking a night off but not from the Snahk, I mean Snark.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I'm going on record to say ALL leggings are awful.  They leave nothing to the imagine.  Turn around and look at yourself - just no.   They are pushed because they are cheap to make - no zipper, snap, tailoring, etc.  

The no snap, zipper, tailoring is why I love them. I make my own ,and they take 2 hours from idea to finished garment.  Disclaimer: I wear them with skirts or tunics...no bobbing full moon butt display here. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
Just now, greekmom said:

I truly wonder if Gino got in his contract that they won't film him without his hat.

We had our one opportunity to see his head in the security line.  But, they shot from afar, as if they couldn't zoom in.  Grrrrr. . .  (I know that it would be a train wreck that you can't look away from.)

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ella is so mad that she's not married, you guys! And if Johnny is not willing to risk dying from Covid for her, well, then she's going to nag him to death. 

Death seems to be a common factor here.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3