Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

There was a trucker demonstration about Covid mandates and policies. Turned in to a right wing thing complete with defiling the Terry Fox statue, people disrespecting the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, stealing from food banks, waving Confederate flags, swatikas, and such. Not a great day for Canada. Also public washrooms were closed so some vulgarity in terms of body fluids. You can look it up for more details.

Yikes! Stealing from food banks, how awful do you have to be? Stay safe Canadian snarkers. DC still hasn't fully recovered from January 6. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Off topic but I just started differin .3  per cent and my skin is really irritated. Anyone reco a nice simple moisturizer? Ben is sobbing like he jus lost his children….oh wait

I have very sensitive skin and swear by Aveeno’s calming moisturizer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Yikes! Stealing from food banks, how awful do you have to be? Stay safe Canadian snarkers. DC still hasn't fully recovered from January 6. 

Because of Ontario Covid restrictions, most places were closed and they never thought of renting portapotties. So off to the homeless shelters they went. It makes me sad and ashamed for these folks.

• Love 3

I dated a guy who was a total slob. His apartment was filthy. I found a black bustier on his bedroom floor and asked him why it was there. He said, "Oh, that's my sister's." So then I asked him why his sister's black bustier was on his bedroom floor.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

My preference is Vanicream. My derm recommends it a lot.  They use it for burns too. 

That’s good too. Silvadene is good for burns too but you need a prescription for that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mike is using ADHD as an excuse. As if that makes him any less disgusting.

A lot of people have ADHD. And they are not slobs. Not because of no woman living there. He does it because he can and either he or his dad or grandpa will pick the crap up at some point.

• Love 13
Just now, mmecorday said:

I dated a guy who was a total slob. His apartment was filthy. I found a black bustier on his bedroom floor and asked him why it was there. He said, "Oh, that's my sister's." So then I asked him why his sister's black bustier was on his bedroom floor.

So that’s how it is in that family ?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

This "clean thing" isn't even about being a woman or living with a woman.  All people should know how to not be gross.

I was a tiny bit sloppy with my own stuff when I had a boyfriend move in with me but knowing that he was very neat, I didn't want to annoy him by leaving my stuff around the house in a messy way.  It's just something you do as a courtesy for someone you're living with if you wouldn't normally do it for yourself.  I got so used to being neater, though, I'm just neater now.  And the boyfriend is gone now!

Also, ADHD?  Shut up Mike.  Your brain isn't so fucked you can't put your drawers in a hamper, jfc.  "I have ADHD, will you be my mommy???"

• Love 12
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Do not fucking blame this on ADHD like it’s a cancer. I have autism and ADHD and I have not once used it as an excuse.

my son is autistic and my other son has ADHD.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Booger boy Mike just gets more endearing with each new quirk.

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

As many have mentioned in the episode thread.  This asshole is using his ADHD as an excuse.

He's a fucking slob.

No wonder he's never gotten any pussy till now. And had to export it.

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I missed it...what’s his excuse for being a slob?

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mike is using ADHD as an excuse. As if that makes him any less disgusting.

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Just admit it, dude, you're an effin pig.

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

ADHA, in his case, means All Dumb & Half-Assed.

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Overreacting? Dude, if she's a clean person then you should try to be clean too.

And I wish someone would put a dirty tissue in my car seat.

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I have sensitive skin too, but I’ve given up. Lol. I use whatever and hope for the best.  Life issues, covid, other health issues have worn me down. Lol

I do what I want now - drink a lot of coffee, eat chocolate, F it!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5