Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

"I don't know what else he wants.  I've been attentive.  I've been loving.  I bought him a hat.  I bought him some wrist thing.  I really don't know what else he wants me to do for us to have sex in my room tonight."

• LOL 11
  • Love 5

Hi everyone:  I’ve had an incredibly hard 2 weeks and I am ready for anything to take my mind off my troubles.  On Wednesday my mom agreed to have my brother taken off life support.  He died on Thursday with my sister and I by his side.  He never regained consciousness after he fell.  I just left my mom’s house where she was having an huge argument with my sister.  These things bring out the best in people.😩

Edited by Emmeline
Just now, OneGuy said:

"I don't know what else he wants.  I've been attentive.  I've been loving.  I bought him a hat.  I bought him some wrist thing.  I really don't know what else he wants me to do for us to have sex in my room tonight."

Get the hint that he is not really in to you.

• Love 3
Just now, Emmeline said:

Hi everyone:  I’ve had an incredibly hard 2 weeks and I am ready for anything to take my mind off my my troubles.  On Wednesday my mom agreed to have my brother taken off life support.  He died on Thursday with my sister and I by his side.  He never regained consciousness after he fell.  I just left my mom’s house where she was having an huge argument with my sister.  These things bring out the best in people.😩

So sorry for your loss Emmeline. 

• Love 8
Just now, Emmeline said:

Hi everyone:  I’ve had an incredibly hard 2 weeks and I am ready for anything to take my mind off my my troubles.  On Wednesday my mom agreed to have my brother taken off life support.  He died on Thursday with my sister and I by his side.  He never regained consciousness after he fell.  I just left my mom’s house where she was having an huge argument with my sister.  These things bring out the best in people.😩

I’m so sorry. Wishing you some peace of heart and mind in the coming days.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

My condolences. Family, sadly, is like that.

• Love 4
Just now, Emmeline said:

So sorry for the loss of your brother, Emmeline! I'm keeping you in my prayers for tonight!

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Kimbaaaly doesn't start humping Usman's leg any minute now. Bet.

8 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Kim hasn't heard the part about men smelling desperation on you and it not being cute.

7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Fan girl then, fan girl now. Sadly, some things never change.

6 minutes ago, TMI said:

DESPERATE KIMBALEE

5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

How can Usman rebuff Kim's advances? She's smooth.  Like a criminal....

5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I wonder how thirsty and desperate is Kimber??

Like slip something in his drink desperate?

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Gino wanting to impregnate Jasmine on this trip is nuts, so what if he did knock her up, he would get on a plane and go home and Jasmine would be in Panama by herself and probably have the baby in Panama by the time the visa is arranged...Gino is unemployed, how is he going to swing all the finances for all that?  

The stripper her friends got her is icky.

• Love 16