Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Hello and Happy New Year Mah Babyloves,

Missed y'all last couple weeks. We had gotten away for a few days to the beautiful Monterey/Carmel/Big Sur area and then, on the last day...TrackKitty starting feeling sick. Got home, and she tested positive on a rapid test. We ran around like crazy trying to get PCR tests on New Year's, finally got in at a lab riiiiiight as they were closing. My results were negative (I had gotten boosted), but TK had not because she was having repeat mammograms, and of course....she tested positive.

giphy.gif

It was a rough week, just bad flu-like symptoms and lots of fatigue (she was going stir-crazy in bed) but she's finally feeling better after 11 days. We both had negative tests come back this weekend, so we're at her grandmother's 90th birthday mini-gathering right now, staying distant and wearing KN95 masks, though. 

I've got the mini GIF macheen with me, though. So: 

giphy.gif

Glad she's feeling better! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

China had to change the one child rule because they realized they need to keep the population numbers up.

Yeah and now they’ve realized that there is no one to take care of an aging population. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I get that Ximena had the right to choose tubal ligation. I have no patience for the description that a C-section was a horrible, painful ordeal that was too terrible to face again. Just own it and move on. 

Right? I had a C section under full anesthesia (full placenta previa, I lost so much blood I looked like a vampire's victim). It was rough for a week or so but it was not a brutal ordeal. Get over yourself Ximena. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? I had a C section under full anesthesia (full placenta previa, I lost so much blood I looked like a vampire's victim). It was rough for a week or so but it was not a brutal ordeal. Get over yourself Ximena. 

I can’t comment as I never had one but my sister in law had two and wasn’t traumatized but it. I think she is full of shit. Probably still doing the sex with prison boyfriend or he found out about the baby and was not impressed 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

One, stop talking like a caveman, and two, if it’s that important then it was probably a wiser idea to get a hotel so you guys could have time together and ease into things.

Remember that old sketch on SNL, Tonto, Frankenstein and Tarzan? 

And remember Miss Alli on TWOP, who dubbed that kind of talk "Mirnese" after TAR racer Mirna who spoke like that to everyone she encountered all over the world. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Can’t Johnnys father work? He doesn’t look that old. 

7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Neither of Johnny's parents works? I do not believe. 

If Johnny's in his mid 30s they’re more than likely around retired age already.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

He is so floundering. He better check in with Little People Big World cast, or at least see how short ass Memphis manages. 

But she's had sex with average stature men before. She could also help him feel more comfortable, etc. 

• Love 5