Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Leave Stoney out of all of this nonsense.

Johnny sees his kid a couple of times a month and Ella thinks he will be able to bring that kid to the US? I would think the mother who has full custody while Johnny has visitation would have something to say about that pipe dream.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I was told this by a man from Korea who called himself Shelly. 

My friend calls himself Bob…his friends are Steve, Greg, and Tony. 😂 I asked why they picked those names and they always laugh that they chose the whitest names they could think of….I died right there.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She’s bloody weird, and why are we being subjected to this lunch date?

So we can watch her blush and bridle when her friend mentions her Asian husband. that was so weird. 

As to why the lunch date--the nail salon was probably booked. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The way Ella refers to all her boyfriends by race makes me lose my mind.

After Johnny, Ella will date:

The Thailand guy.

The Korean guy.

The Japanese guy.

The Indonesian guy.

List keeps on giving.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Ella is so offensive.   She reminds me of Deavan with her obsession with Asian men. 

Kody Brown has a very punchable face, and I wish someone would give him a buzz cut.  

I'm really tired of Flo being mean about the cute animals on the commercial.    

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I think Ella and her friends are eating at Cracker Barrel. It's hard to tell because there aren't a hundred elderly people wearing lanyards milling around.

Haha! I don't eat at any CB (have shopped and used their restrooms, however!), but I AM an old broad with my vax-card lanyard! 🤫 😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Ella is so offensive.   She reminds me of Deavan with her obsession with Asian men. 

Kody Brown has a very punchable face, and I wish someone would give him a buzz cut.  

Agreed, re offensive. 
Kody is keeping an extension salon in business. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

After Johnny, Ella will date:

The Thailand guy.

The Korean guy.

The Japanese guy.

The Indonesian guy.

List keeps on giving.

She really needs to stop referring to her BFs by race. It's cringe AF.

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wasn’t there a song? Stony End or some such thing? Speaking of, where’s @Floatingbison tonight?

You're probably talking about this! 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Friend of mine went to Stoney Brooke College on Long Island. 

That's where the last performance of The Allman Brothers with Duane Allman was recorded. Live at Stoneybrook, September 1971. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It is…my Chinese friend always jokes about it. They all adopt the most North American names they can think of

Just popping in here real quick to say that I used to work with a team that worked in conjunction with a team in Hong Kong. Of course HK having once been British I guess it was expected for the staff to use English names,  but the head of the HK team refused to answer to anything other than his Chinese name and the Americans (nearly all of them white men) just had to deal with it. As the only black woman on the team I often said a silent “right on” when he was on a call. ✊🏿

Also: This episode has me rolling my eyes so much I’m going to need to take some Advil…or something…

Also: Fuck those fuckers on Reddit. NOT worth the aggravation.

Happy holidays, y’all!

• Love 18

So, Ximena got knocked up with a man who is in prison for many years, and got pregnant in prison on visits!       

It certainly clarifies her reasons for latching on to Mike's wallet, and wanting to move to the U.S.       

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6