Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Raul's speech reminds me of a wedding i went to where the brother of the groom was drunk and instead of praising the bride he was praising her bridesmaid (and fiance of the other brother).

The marriage lasted less than 1 year

• LOL 5
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I KNOW! I want to grab her by the shoulders and talk some sense to her, or throw her into a van and take her to the nearest airport to send her home to her mother. She is going to have some painful, difficult years ahead. Did you catch how Steven said they were going to "make sacrifices for each other"? By that he means "Alina will make sacrifices". He will shake his head, more in sorrow than in anger, when she deviates from the path that Steven wants her to walk, and make her feel like shit. I fucking hate him. Manipulative fuck. 

Yeah, I agree. Alina made more sacrifices than he did. She sacrificed her self esteem and her dignity, for example.

I'm convinced Corey wants to WATCH Evilin and Raul 'together', in the ultimate act of humiliation, since clearly that's his thing.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

BAHAHHAHAHHA of course this stupid assed wedding isn’t ever happening and Jenny and Soomeats will continue to get paid for faking all this crap. 

the tell all commercial confirms they married.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

BAHAHHAHAHHA of course this stupid assed wedding isn’t ever happening and Jenny and Soomeats will continue to get paid for faking all this crap. 

I figured they would leave us on a cliff hanger so they could milk more money out of being on this show.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yeah, I agree. Alina made more sacrifices than he did. She sacrificed her self esteem and her dignity, for example.

I'm convinced Corey wants to WATCH Evilin and Raul 'together', in the ultimate act of humiliation, since clearly that's his thing.

I totally agree, Corey has a "humiliation" kink, he wants to be a doormat to Evil lynn.

• Love 10

If Sumit and Jenny are both jobless and just sit at home together all day long (sitting, not cleaning), how is Sumit going to meet another lady to shack up with on the other side of town for days at a time??  This marriage is going to be No Fun.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Guys, while we have been busy snarking, in the last half hour, the newest feline addition has been sleeping at my feet. My girlfriend actually adopted him from the humane society, but he seems to prefer me. I think it's because it's my job to feed the cats in the evening and this little one loves to eat.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

If Sumit and Jenny are both jobless and just sit at home together all day long (sitting, not cleaning), how is Sumit going to meet another lady to shack up with on the other side of town for days at a time??  This marriage is going to be No Fun.

He'd rather meet Raul. Or a cow.

• Love 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

Guys, while we have been busy snarking, in the last half hour, the newest feline addition has been sleeping at my feet. My girlfriend actually adopted him from the humane society, but he seems to prefer me. I think it's because it's my job to feed the cats in the evening and this little one loves to eat.

Awww I love that. Mine took 2 months to even come out when we were home.

• Love 2
Just now, ExMathMajor said:

Am I the only one who's bugged by the fact that even after 9 years Jenny still doesn't seem to know much about Hindu customs?

At least she knows how to say her name in Hindi...I guess that's something...

She forgets every day...every single day. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Can it be? Is this where we part ways with Corey and Evelin? Please tell me that I will never see them on my tv again after the Tell Nothing.

YES it should be ~ The End ~ ........and they lived happily ever after. 

• Love 6