Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Ari is delusional if she thinks that her behavior has influenced the people in Ethopia.they NEVER liked her....thought she was an entitiled nagging bitch! her screaming match phone calls to bini while she was in USA had NO impact on their opinion of her.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm just here to see if Jenny finally ropes Michael Jones into marriage. Can't believe this dingbat thinks Sumit is some huge prize and I still am skeptical if he will be there for her in sickness and health (or until the money runs out).

my guess is Sumit has blabbed to someone who will let the senior Sumits know about the wedding and someone from his family will swoop in at the last moment and either  stop it or force him to choose his family or jenny, and he will choose his blood family.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

This looks super pretty and I would now like to get married in Mexico.  Maybe when I early retired to Baja, I'll meet an expat widower with a boat and he'll be crazy about me and I'll get a sweet tan and only wear long dresses.  Definitely happening.

My all purpose empowerment song!  You can get it if you really want it!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So she wants him to move to America but doesn't want to go to his interview for his visa?! I can't stand Ari!

She is just such a terrible, awful person. She's worse than Kenny's appalling daughters in her selfishness. 

2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Again, what happened in Ethiopia that was so stress inducing for Ari?

Someone was meeeeeeeean to her. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 15

Im confused about something.

Didn't they say at the first time Jenny and Sumit were going to try and marry that they have to post it or give notice to see if anyone objects!?

So whats the change now?  And why does chicken Jenny think she can get away with it without telling the parents first?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

“ I’m scared he might not get the visa” and you are doing everything you can to support him right Ari? Oh wait….

I can't stand her.  She brought her ex to Ethiopia and thought that was perfectly normal.

• Love 9
Just now, endure said:

Does Ari ever say anything encouraging, loving or positive, she finally says I love you, rolls hers eyes and shrugs and looks down....guess that's best she can do....bitch.

Oh, you are adorable! ARI doesn't have to be kind or encouraging or warm or sweet or selfless! She only exists to bring the light of her perfection to others! THEY are obliged to provide her with validation, warm meals, cash and gifts, and foot massages. Her only job is to bless them with her presence. That grimacing, bitten off "I love you" should be enough for Bini to live on for the rest of his life. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Thanks! Now I am bee-bopping along to the song.

This is  a rich white guy thing to say, but I really love the positive message from Peter Tosh, Jimmy Cliff, and Marley.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Didn't they say at the first time Jenny and Sumit were going to try and marry that they have to post it or give notice to see if anyone objects!?

Yep, but subsequently they found an advisor that gave them a different option.  or something like that.  Who knows?

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I don't know about you guys, but seeing Armando Sr. wipe a tear is when the waterworks started at my house. 

Glad they kissed-but it could have been longer and Papa Armando would have been ok. 

• Love 2