Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Are those of us WITHOUT DiscoveryPlus gonna get to see this?  I'm confused.

It will probably show up on TLC, like the first season.

Edit: Never mind, wrong show.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Yup!  It starts tomorrow night on TLC!!  Seems like they're putting things on D+ and then putting them on TLC a few months later.

• Love 3

I am so confused. Sumit admits he is scared to marry Jenny after he's led her around by the nose for what,  9 or 10 years now? But she tells him it's all good, he will never get rid of her. He smiles like YES she'll hang around no matter what. Then she tells US  with a straight face, that they are definitely getting married in 9 days WTH

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Almost everything on Disc. + runs on regular cable channels after the season is over.   That's how Too Large is on TLC now, and a bunch of others.  I think Single Life was on Disc. + too. 

Why do they need to pay the marriage lawyer?    Go to the official marriage office and ask them.  I wonder which production crew member the astrologer, and the lawyer are?    I wonder how much the 30 days interval to marry cost Sumit to have the 'lawyer' say that? 

I would love to watch Sumit jump off of a speeding train. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Yes, Monday at 9!

Thank you!!!!

Poor old Summeat!! He's just about to crap his pants, isn't he??  They're going to get the marriage license.  He's pooping EVERYWHERE right NOW!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

My god, this translator is the WORST.

Ari cannot have this convo with her husband because she’s way too emotional and isn’t able to communicate like an adult.

Bini's english was much better than that of the translator! Bad job TLC. 

• Love 7
Just now, Bees52 said:

Seriously, the marriage lawyer, now? Y'all meeting with half of India seem like. Whatever roadblocks Sumit can find, I guess...

Next up:  Sumit tells Jenny that they must first visit "The Great Owl" to seek his wisdom.

• LOL 14

Ari seems to really need to always be right. She's extremely pedantic but she's not always in the right, so her holier-than-thou approach to Bini just comes off as hypocrisy. Her past is just as messy, if not messier than his. At least he didn't invite his ex who he never quite broke up with to come stay in their "sacred home."

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Seriously. Bini's mom or sisters should quiz Ari about that. 

I would give a lung to see Wish show up, invite Ari to go for coffee, bring a translator along, and grill Ari about "abandoning" Bini and essentially kidnapping their child. A LUNG. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

I still say there is oil pouring out of the faucets in India (I know, i've been told what it's all about).  I was sick for almost 2 weeks, took 1 hot shower and my hair was greasy and i wanted to kill myself (not really) but OMG.. get some good shampoo and volumizer..lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 5