Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

"Ari was crying! You made her cry with your debauchery, you monster!"

Ari was crying because Bini wasn't dancing to her tune. 

And Janice? No one called you. No one narced on Bini to you. Jesus, she could have been on McCarthy's HUAC team. "Are you, or have you ever been, a filthy cheater who causes my daughter not to trust him?"

Janice needs to shut the fuck up, now. She is so fucking patronizing and superior.

• Love 18
15 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

"Ari came home for Avi's surgery and her face surgery."

I agree that Ari probably came home for her Mommy makeover, with a tummy tuck, and assorted other major work. 

After nine years, Sumit should be pressured to either marry, or split up forever. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

"Ari was crying! You made her cry with your debauchery, you monster!"

Ari was crying because Bini wasn't dancing to her tune. 

And Janice? No one called you. No one narced on Bini to you. Jesus, she could have been on McCarthy's HUAC team. "Are you, or have you ever been, a filthy cheater who causes my daughter not to trust him?"

Janice needs to shut the fuck up, now. She is so fucking patronizing and superior.

I want to unlike so I can like again

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Janice is making it very clear that that apartment in Addis Ababa is not Bini's home. It's Ari's. Janice and "Dr. Weinberg" pay for it and consider that Bini is there on sufferance. They are furious that he actually had friends over while Ari was away. By their lights he should have lived like some kind of monk. And as if he was a guest. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 16

“Are you cheating?” is such a fucking stupid question, of course they’re going to lie. The fact that Janice has such an inflated sense of self that she thinks with her armchair psychology she can “read” people.

Not to mention how dare she says Bini has to run things by Ari when she literally bought a ticket to take his son to America without his permission and was going to do whatever she wanted regardless.

Ellie could help this dude by leaving him alone. She is insufferable.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

I need a viewer warning before I see some of these commercials.  1,000 pound sisters is one of them.

They should just change the name to The Freak Show Channel.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Hello all!   Sumit is never marrying this woman.

In other news, the coworker I want to make out with... it hasn't happened YET but we ARE hanging out tomorrow evening after work so Fingers Crossed.  I need to touch another human in a sexy way, light a candle for me. 

Hope it happens with coworker tomorrow!!! I will ask the astrologer for his prediction! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

So does her husband….where did Ari get her huge eyes? (Avi has her big eyes, too.)

I suspect Ari’s turned down eyes might eventually look just like Janice’s as her skin droops in the corners 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Hi all. My life has been crazy so i havent been around for a while. My mother died, my husband could barely walk and had surgery to fix it. Them we drove my son cross country from Florida to Portland.  Then we went to the UK for 3 weeks. Then when i got home i got Bells palsy and half of my face is paralyzed, Good times.

I have been catching up on the show and i am only 2 behind. I have 2 Doctor Who conventions the next 2 weekends, one on Long Island and one in chicago. After that i hope to be back for real . I Just wanted to say hi in case anyone was wondering where i went.

• Love 9

Glory hallelujah, Janice believes Bini! Now maybe can talk her nutjob daughter down a little bit.

Man, Sumit could not look more like a mouse caught in a trap.

Evil-in just let Snorey go already. This is excruciating for all of us.

Steven? You're still here? Oh, well then, fuck off to Kolob again, asshole.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Hi all. My life has been crazy so i havent been around for a while. My mother died, my husband could barely walk and had surgery to fix it. Them we drove my son cross country from Florida to Portland.  Then we went to the UK for 3 weeks. Then when i got home i got Bells palsy and half of my face is paralyzed, Good times.

I have been catching up on the show and i am only 2 behind. I have 2 Doctor Who conventions the next 2 weekends, one on Long Island and one in chicago. After that i hope to be back for real . I Just wanted to say hi in case anyone was wondering where i went.

Hi there! I am so sorry for your loss and that you have been having a hard time, my dear! I hope you are doing fine!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I scheduled my booster and flu shot for  the same day. I may need Sumit’s parents to stand at the edge of my bed and berate me afterwards.

Sumit's mother had 5 booster and 7 flu shots in the same day and was still able to get the house cleaned and food on the table.

• LOL 20
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

In other news, the coworker I want to make out with... it hasn't happened YET but we ARE hanging out tomorrow evening after work so Fingers Crossed.  I need to touch another human in a sexy way, light a candle for me. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

We love you Jenny!!! Thank you for updating us. ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 6
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Was wondering where you popped off to. I figured you got sick of this show. I hope things are getting better and looking up. So sorry for your loss.

• Love 5

Victor could be rebuilding his life, caring for his family, helping his friends and neighbors while they all collectively suffered through an incredible tragedy that cost so many lives, or he could be tour guide to an annoying needy lady who's can only think about herself right now.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

I was wondering. Sounds like a lot. Take care of yourself!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Oh dear, I am sorry you are going through all this. Sending big hugs. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Been keeping up on FB. Hope you are doing better.

Pretty jelly about the cons. I miss them!

• Love 2

So sorry - I thought you'd lost interest or was involved in some other way.   Missed you, God bless you.

• Love 3