Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Alright, my darlings! It was so mach fun to snark with you tonite! I could not have gone through this shitshow without you! I cannot wait to meet up with you again for more of this shitshow continued! I will see you all around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 10

Tons o’ fun tonight, snark brigade. I will now resume binge watching Yellowstone, going from the ridiculous to the sublime. Have to get ready for tonight’s Season 4 premiere which I DVR’d so I could hang with you. Have an excellent week, everyone. Stay safe, be strong and live your best life.

• Love 10

He's tried and convicted.   There is no  defense.   Janice has no business grilling him "did you cheat".     Sumit is afraid of divorce, yes!!!!   That's a good one.

Everyone have a great week.   See some of you tomorrow night for the Tell Nothing.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This translator is completely unnecessary.

How can Ari be this much of a raging bitch? She takes any situation and turns it around to make herself a victim.

She is the worst. Clearly no one has ever called her on her shit even once in her entire spoiled, pampered life. 

4 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Ari is lying about people telling her that Bini is cheating. And when she can’t control this translated conversation, she wants to move on. Sounds to me like she would call him on a near constant basis to berate Bini, so he turned off his phone.

Bingo. She's created this whole thing in her overactive imagination. Did she really expect that Bini would like like some kind of monk?

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I’m surprised that Ari and Bini slept in the same bed!  

I'm sure it was only so Ari could flail around, sigh, pretend to cry, and lie there hoping Bini would put one hand on her so she could spit out "Don't you dare TOUCH me!" through gritted teeth. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Time for some "Netflix and soak", as SteVen would say. Nah, just sleep. Three hour Single Life ordeal tomorrow.

Snark if ya got 'em.

Soak!  I still can't believe that that's a thing.  Biologically and hormonally I just don't see how anyone can do that.  I mean, once the rocket's left the gantry, it can't be called back!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Trackdawg said:

The lobby restaurant of the last hotel I was at did  have some BOMB butter chicken, though!

I believe you. And I envy you. I look at that and my insides already BOMB out. 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

24 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Where is this plastic surgery that I’ve heard about? Areola doesn’t look any different to me.

I don’t know if she’s had surgery, but she’s definitely done something to inflate her lips.

She only admits to having Botox and fillers and significant weight loss

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Clearly no one has ever called her on her shit even once in her entire spoiled, pampered life. 

I see it just a bit differently. Someone ONCE called her on her shit, she went into a Level 5, DEFCON Red meltdown, threatened to take her own life, had to go to an mental health facility and that was that. No one has challenged her since then. She taught them well. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I see it just a bit differently. Someone ONCE called her on her shit, she went into a Level 5, DEFCON Red meltdown, threatened to take her own life, had to go to an mental health facility and that was that. No one has challenged her since then. She taught them well. 

She holds people as emotional hostages.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What is with all this proposing, and proposing again; and weddings,  and second weddings? Jesus. 

I hope Corey puts on a lot of tanning oil. He's gonna need it, what with jumping from the frying pan into the fire AGAIN.

• LOL 4

Alright, I'm hoping to be around tomorrow for Single Life Tell too much part 200. See you then.

Also, sending up prayers for strength to whomever of us that needs it. Hold tight.

Good night.  ✌️❤️🙏

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Do we do a live chat for Single Life?

Absolutely! It's under the Spin Offs forum. Even if you tune in late, you'll still be there before The Brittany who is MIA

Don't forget your 600 Pound friends THIS week! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She went from straight hate to “We love you so much”. LMAO!

For two minutes she looked at Jenny with what looked like genuine love that I began to wonder if this whole hate thing was production promoted, but then she pretty much reverted to type.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys…whoever called the fact that Sumit would use his divorce as an excuse gets an extra set of prayer beads

I think that was Mrs. Hanson. Brava!

Edited by renatae
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, rhbhaddict said:

Ari is psycho!!!!!!

I cannot stand her smug ass. She is becoming Grangela-level horrible. 

7 hours ago, renatae said:

For two minutes she looked at Jenny with what looked like genuine love that I began to wonder if this whole hate thing was production promoted, but then she pretty much reverted to type.

Yeah, I wondered if that was a script from TLC as well. After hating her for all these weeks and months, Sadhna suddenly accepts Jenny all of a sudden?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have Bollywood and bhangra CD's (yeah, I'm old school) and I love them. So energizing!

@Pepper Mostly, have I ever mentioned, once I heard this song on the radio, I immediately bought it and proceeded to play it on Repeat every day for weeks?

The staff and housemates all thought I was nuts (beyond the ostensible reasons), but that shit SLAPS, amirite?? Always gets me doing the side-to-side neck thang!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nailed it. I revise my original assessment. Ari's a fucking toxic mess, and her family and anyone else unfortunate enough to be a part of her life will have to walk on eggshells for all of their days. 

9 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Alright, I'm hoping to be around tomorrow for Single Life Tell too much part 200. See you then.

Also, sending up prayers for strength to whomever of us that needs it. Hold tight.

Good night.  ✌️❤️🙏

Just make sure you have your No-Doz. Last week had us all dying of boredom. Even Shaun's peerless hosting skills couldn't save it! 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Soak!  I still can't believe that that's a thing.  Biologically and hormonally I just don't see how anyone can do that.  I mean, once the rocket's left the gantry, it can't be called back!

Agreed. I mean once it's in - it's in. I don't see how eliminating "friction" (I don't know how else to say it) makes it a "pass" for not counting as sex. It was like 40 years ago when you heard whispers of anal sex not counting because it doesn't interfere with the hymen. 

Sorry, it's too early for this talk. 

• Love 2

I get the feeling that her visa was about to expire in Ethiopia and that is why she left to conveniently have Avi's surgery at home and why she stayed an extra month, then making the decision to go to Kenya, for immigration reasons.  Bini could go without a visa as well. In addition, their lease may have been up on their apartment, just my opinion.

Mother Ari says to Ari that she has a great future with or without Bini, yeah, like what kind of future, what is she doing with her life that is so special? 

Also, holding the baby on her lap in the airport taxi ride? Even her doctor father let her put the car seat in the window seat and not in the middle, her mother co-signed Ari holding the baby on her lap in the car...what goes on with all that?

Father and Mother Ari are once again funding her and Bini's life, how is that even okay with them?

Ari seems to want to live in places that the residents are trying to get out of.

Her crying was stupid, so fake, how did Bini not bust out laughing?

Why does Ari think being in Kenya is the answer to her relationship issues, they were both cooped up in their apartment in Ethiopia and now they will be cooped up in an apartment in Kenya, what is the big difference? It's not like they had the pressure of the rat race and they need to step back from it, sure Bini will be away from his friends and family but didn't she need his sister to babysit while she, um, while she, went to or did something or nothing?  At least Bini pretended his music and dancing were earning money.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Steven and Alina and the soaking nonsense reminded me of this Garfunkel and Oats song named "The Loophole."

An anagram of Alina is “I anal”. Just sayin’.

• LOL 4
26 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why does Ari think being in Kenya is the answer to her relationship issues, they were both cooped up in their apartment in Ethiopia and now they will be cooped up in an apartment in Kenya, what is the big difference? It's not like they had the pressure of the rat race and they need to step back from it, sure Bini will be away from his friends and family but didn't she need his sister to babysit while she, um, while she, went to or did something or nothing?  At least Bini pretended his music and dancing were earning money.

These women trying to get their partners away from "temptations" are ridiculous and short-sighted.  Ari and Alina both haven't considered that the planet is FULL of women.  Like, we're everywhere.  Cheaters gonna cheat.  Are they too young to get that?  Perhaps.  Too stupid to get that?  Probably.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She is the worst. Clearly no one has ever called her on her shit even once in her entire spoiled, pampered life. 

You are 100% correct.  She demeans him, belittles him, condescends towards him, won't let him speak and cries over "You are destroying our family."  Sadly she has an enabling mom who supports her so nothing will ever change.  And in the middle of it is a little toddler.

They need to meet in Kenya as it is neutral?  What in fresh hell does that even mean?  (I know what it means, lol, so they can never talk in the USA or Ethiopia......ever again?)

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

They need to meet in Kenya as it is neutral? 

And Janice had to go along as an impartial observer, then claimed she was only looking out for Ari and Avi's best interests? She IMMEDIATELY confronted Bini about cheating. How is that not skewed against Bini? Maybe Wish should be there, too, to negotiate on behalf of his family. 

Ari has a long history of making terrible decisions and Janice is terrified that she will continue to do so. She wants Ari and the baby back in the States, no matter how it affects Bini. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

And Janice had to go along as an impartial observer, then claimed she was only looking out for Ari and Avi's best interests? She IMMEDIATELY confronted Bini about cheating. How is that not skewed against Bini? Maybe Wish should be there, too, to negotiate on behalf of his family. 

Ari has a long history of making terrible decisions and Janice is terrified that she will continue to do so. She wants Ari and the baby back in the States, no matter how it affects Bini. 

I ff through most of their scenes as her over the top crying and dramatics are just too much.  Plus, and I will let this go, the way she speaks down to him is very uncomfortable to watch.  Like someone else said to her:  "Look, you had your adventure, you got your baby out of the deal.  Time to adult and take care of you and your son."  She needs a FT job outside of her parents.  But I think she would be crying at her lunch break, overwhelmed by......life.

• Love 3