Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, judylo said:

Wow, people weren’t kidding about boycotting this!

I was watching, but I had to change the channel when the toe sucking started. Now I'm watching an episode of FaceOff featuring wounds caused by werewolves, and it's much less disgusting. 

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

I was watching, but I had to change the channel when the toe sucking started. Now I'm watching an episode of FaceOff featuring wounds caused by werewolves, and it's much less disgusting. 

Somehow I keep missing the toe-sucking!

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Emily bossy and arrogant?  Lol how is he so spot on.

Yeah, but it’s kind of unfair to judge her before even meeting her.

• Like 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I CAN'T look at Ed's disgusting face.  I will mute and do something else while he's on.

Well, Reddit has it that Liz has left him. Of course, she’ll probably go running back …

• Like 2
  • Angry 4
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

Liz’s daughter is very cute.

feel sorry for her...when these two get verbally abusive toward each other how will she deal>

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
(edited)

This show plays fast and loose with ages. Jasmine is at least 40. How considerate of them to yowl all night in a community campsite like a couple of alley cats. Ugh! Get a damn hotel room, idiots...and keep it down there, too. 

I'd never let a child of mine get on or in a vehicle with PrEd driving. 

A moment said it all. Liz is fishing for Egg to tell her taht he loves her and she's the one: "Are you finally ready to marry me?" Lame response, "It's time for me to settle down." Egg always been about Egg foremost and always will be. Whatever happened to his mother, btw, did she wash her hands of him?

Eww, the Knob and the Dope are coming on. Time to mute it and read instead. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 8

knowing how sensitive madmood it about  clothing--she makes a point of wearing clothes with cutout...lets stir the pot

• Like 7
  • Angry 1
(edited)

Nicole is looking more like the cat meme with the grapefruit helmet.

Also, those white shoes look like the ones cousin Eddie bought for Clark in National Lampoon’s.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 2
  • LOL 9

Ashley ...he  doesn't want to waste his kids time having you meet  them because you are NUTS!  and once he has a green card he is dumping your butt and working to bring them to USA

• Like 10

Ashley is pissed off that threatening to cry didn’t result in Manuel immediately doing whatever she wanted.
I don’t like Manuel and don’t believe him about his kids but Ashley is so used to everyone rushing to console her that I enjoyed him just continuing to look out the window and do nothing.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Claire is really hard to look at and Sophie’s wig is making my head sweat.

Ha, I love Claire. She reminds me of Eastenders. I know, unpopular opinion!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Emily's family staying true to Ugly American format....did they really need to bring so much stuff  with them are they staying for the entire year....

sorry no quotes just out of control quote boxes

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, TMI said:

knowing how sensitive madmood it about  clothing--she makes a point of wearing clothes with cutout...lets stir the pot

Yeah and trying to make out with him in public. He's about to die of it. For him it's like strolling around in a nudist colony.   

This is not going to end well. (ominous music)

1 hour ago, TMI said:

Emily's family staying true to Ugly American format....did they really need to bring so much stuff  with them are they staying for the entire year....

sorry no quotes just out of control quote boxes

Emily's quote in the store "I want everything" was telling. 

The clothes are lovely but I think it's a bit early. They just got in yesterday. Wear your regular clothes and see how things go with the in-laws. 

1 hour ago, For Cereals said:

Jasmine is still in her 30s?

Also who is the pea brain in this episode because I think a lot of people qualify.

Emily got called "princess" in the store. And pea brain would be no news to me, e.g., seems to never have heard of birth control or having a plan beyond popping out kids and living in the parents' basement. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 6
  • LOL 3

There is no way that I believe Nicole & Mahmoud are in any way in love.  It isn’t just culturally that they differ, their personalities are truly not meshing at all. I doubt that he even LIKES her.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
11 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Yeah and trying to make out with him in public. He's about to die of it. And don't have a naked woman's form in the apartment. At least tie a wrap around it. Ease the guy into the culture.  

This is not going to end well. (ominous music)

Emily's quote in the store "I want everything" was telling. 

The clothes are lovely but I think it's a bit early. They just got in yesterday. Wear your regular clothes and see how things go with the in-laws. 

Emily got called "princess" in the store. And pea brain would be no news to me. 

Isn't Kobe a prince of some kind? 

1 minute ago, Caseysgirl said:

There is no way that I believe Nicole & Mahmoud are in any way in love.  It isn’t just culturally that they differ, their personalities are truly not meshing at all. I doubt that he even LIKES her.

She shouldn't have been bugging him about the jet lag though! 

• Like 5

With all the seasons of 90 Day that Gino & Jasmine have been on, why do they have no money?  Meanwhile,Jasmine, you were not thinking for one minute about your kids in any of the previous seasons that you were on.   

• Like 6
  • Applause 5

So. Jas demanded to get to the U.S., marry, and that was her goal.  Now, she's complaining that it's a 12 month minimum wait for parole to visit Panama.  Then,  Gino supposedly screwed up doing her paperwork, didn't list her kids, and it's a big issue now. 

Gino is about to get screamed at by Jas again.  $5,000 attorney and filing fees, with at least 18 months to two years to get the kids in the country?   If they had been listed on the original application it would still be at least six months.   Cue Jasmine's next screaming meltdown. Attorney skipped the part where a custodial parent probably has to consent, and they won't.    

• Like 11

Jazzmin...you butt lift would  have covered the lawyer cost plus...

I hate pillow talk -done with them too

• Like 8
12 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Isn't Kobe a prince of some kind? 

She shouldn't have been bugging him about the jet lag though! 

She's rilllly eeeritated that he isn't perky and ready to fuck. 

• Like 3
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Guess Gino shouldn’t have quit his job.

I bet he had the job when he submitted the application. He's just cheap, as we know. So he quits his job when he's about to marry a high-maintenance financee and doesn't consult her about the application. I know he doesn't want the entire extended familiy coming, but talk about pea brain. Maybe it's not as bad as the lawyer made it out to be, to get a sale.  

26 minutes ago, TMI said:

I hate pillow talk -done with them too

I actually could tolerate Eliz. and Andrei, who seem to have finally found a groove. Bilal, Sheeda; Jovi the Gator and his wife; and even Armando/Kenny (in their case from overexposure) I can do without. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, TMI said:

Ashley ...he  doesn't want to waste his kids time having you meet  them because you are NUTS!  and once he has a green card he is dumping your butt and working to bring them to USA

I'm beginning to think he's not supporting any children.  He's just too secretive, and why? He may have kids, but I'll bet he doesn't support them and is socking away money for himself.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I cant with dumb-fk Ed riding the kid on the front of the mower!

U dummb sht that is so dangerous! 

• Like 7
11 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

In Egypt, people sleep in daytime clothing?  I've never been...is this what I heard him say?

Pretty sure he  said he does, not that everyone does, probably just his strict religiousness.

• Like 3
18 hours ago, judylo said:

Well, Reddit has it that Liz has left him. Of course, she’ll probably go running back …

Damn! It was Vanessa who left Coltee! Sorry! (Apologies if this repeats … my first try didn’t seem to go through.)

• Like 1

Karen's upgraded her look--where's her swanky faux leopard vest and her vast array of tiny stupid hats? 

Karen: That's YOUR daughter! My daughter is NOT intelligent! 

Dear god, Chantel and Yannis did not have a relationship! They had a vacation fling. For fucks sake. 

Veronica's all teary at this true romance. Gag. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1