Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Caesar and Debbie? What the fuck? 

Right?  Like are they bringing everyone back as if they have any relevance?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Cesar?   Giving advise?   Pleaaase!!

Cesar's coat is even worse than Chantel's dress, which I didn't think was possible. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Cesar's coat is even worse than Chantel's dress, which I didn't think was possible. 

Looks like he stole it from a maitre d'. At a place called Vinny's House of Ravioli. 

• LOL 10
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

He should ask to borrow her dress maybe?

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Have been watching 3 Body Problem on Netflix. Great at the beginning but toward the end, it’s getting to be a little bit melodramatic. One more thing—Liam Cunningham.

I just watched "Quiet on the Set" on Max, about the pedophiles and creeps at Nickelodeon. Nightmare fuel. I had to pour several episodes of "The Repair Shop" into my brain afterwards. Today I started season three of "No Offence" on Britbox and it is SO GOOD. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I just watched "Quiet on the Set" on Max, about the pedophiles and creeps at Nickelodeon. Nightmare fuel. I had to pour several episodes of "The Repair Shop" into my brain afterwards. Today I started season three of "No Offence" on Britbox and it is SO GOOD. 

Quiet on the Set came as no surprise. Interesting that Jennette McCurdy's book was so hateful to her mother, but had no complaints about her actual abuser. Figures.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Josh is dancing around the simple truth that Nuttie is an unstable psychotic loon and he doesn’t want her near his kid.

Can't blame him! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Quiet on the Set came as no surprise. Interesting that Jennette McCurdy's book was so hateful to her mother, but had no complaints about her actual abuser. Figures.

I read Jeanette's book, she didn't name her abuser but she was pretty salty about him. 

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Josh, you can’t fix Nuttie. She’s not fixable.

Maybe fixable by a trained psychiatrist. Not by Josh. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

natalie--Tim hit a sore spot when he mentioned josh was paying you for sleeping with him because you know that it is true. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

I read Jeanette's book, she didn't name her abuser but she was pretty salty about him. 

I read it as well. Cringey all around.

• Applause 2

Shut up Debbie. Passionate and needy aren't mutually exclusive. 

Just now, OneGuy said:

Great!  I was hoping to hear from Ty and Payton.

Right? I've been worrying that we might not hear their unique perspectives. 

Debbie. You are the mother of COLT. You have no room to call anyone out for being a shit person. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
(edited)
On 3/25/2024 at 9:07 PM, Zombness said:

There has to be part three...Ruben the Cuban.  

Yeah, I got over that witticism awhile ago. I'm picturing them  doing that to other ethnic groups. How about "Mack the Black," "Sue the Jew," or "Jason the Caucasian"? Ugh.

This season of the franchise has done what none could do before--gotten me to quit. They are all gross and mean, with a few exceptions such as Tyray, Giannis, Ruben, and Cousin Itt, I mean Miss Debbie, sweet at times despite a Southern shade undertow.

As an American I'm embarrassed by the parade of dregs and how it must appear to people in other countries.  

Edited by Tuneful

Chantel's mom, whew.  She stuffed herself like a sausage into a sequined jumpsuit too small for her.  Did anyone notice that the cameraman focused the lens on her copious ass several times?  Her hair, make up and extra long false eyelashes are meant for a woman way younger than she is. Maybe her ugly personality is leaking out to her exterior. I just used up my days ration of snarky meanness.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
On 3/25/2024 at 11:46 PM, Annymin said:

Chantel's mom, whew.  She stuffed herself like a sausage into a sequined jumpsuit too small for her.  Did anyone notice that the cameraman focused the lens on her copious ass several times?  Her hair, make up and extra long false eyelashes are meant for a woman way younger than she is. Maybe her ugly personality is leaking out to her exterior. I just used up my days ration of snarky meanness.

You are on the money 100% -What kind of mirror do these people use?

Definitely delusional

• Like 1

OK, I'm here! Don't know why, but here I am. I've been watching The Repair Shop all weekend and am full of wholesomeness. Let's see how long it takes for Ed to make me ragey.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, I'm here! Don't know why, but here I am. I've been watching The Repair Shop all weekend and am full of wholesomeness. Let's see how long it takes for Ed to make me ragey.

It took me about 30 seconds! 

4 minutes ago, judylo said:

Hi! Who’s here?

I briefly thought about reading a book, but here I am. Unless Angela shows up. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3