Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

TYRAY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES TAKE ADVICE FROM TIM ON HOW TO ATTRACT A WOMAN.

Listen to Sarper! 

• LOL 7

Jesus, one date and everyone's in a "relationship"! That is not how this works! That is not how any of this works!

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tyray has the moves of a ten year old boy.

Even Tim has more game. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I don't think there's a dating coach in this world that could help this 

One more rung in his DNA and he'd be celery.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

One more rung in his DNA and he'd be celery.

DEAD

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Oh no! Sophie's English friend isn’t ugly! How dare she! 

And hilariously, since she's allegedly bi, Rob could get just as pissy if it was a female friend! Win win for King of Tools Rob. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
15 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I have to ask. Is Natalie on drugs? She does not act like a rational person.

Drugs might actually make her more sane. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Another woman who cannot dress herself! Why do they always pick ugly, cheap looking, ill fitting clothes? 

Just now, Suzywriter said:

You're not drinking yet?

Maybe I should start. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

This past Thursday, my rescue dog made it into the pantheon of good dogs. A mouse found its way into the house through the baseboard heating, I think. We both heard it, she jumped up, ran over there, saw the mouse and chased it around the corner. I couldn’t tell what was happening because I was screaming EEEEEEEEKKKK!! She caught it, chomped down and killed it, then put it down when I told her to all in a matter of 15 seconds. She saved my life!! What a good dog.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Another woman who cannot dress herself! Why do they always pick ugly, cheap looking, ill fitting clothes? 

I hope it's taped down. That fabric is doing a lot of heavy work! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Shannon is adorable!

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

This past Thursday, my rescue dog made it into the pantheon of good dogs. A mouse found its way into the house through the baseboard heating, I think. We both heard it, she jumped up, ran over there, saw the mouse and chased it around the corner. I couldn’t tell what was happening because I was screaming EEEEEEEEKKKK!! She caught it, chomped down and killed it, then put it down when I told her to all in a matter of 15 seconds. She saved my life!! What a good dog.

Good dog! Poor mouse.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why doesn’t Nutalie just get a real job and make her own way through this world?

No one on this show actually has real job. Why would they when they can get on TV instead? 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Shannon is adorable!

She's very cute. And seems socially adept. 

She should tell Tim it is none of his damn business how she feels about Tyray's virtue. He is revolting. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, judylo said:

I feel bad for Tyray. 

Its so cringe. I wish either he or Shannon would shut this foolishness down. Can't someone say  "That's a topic for another time, a private matter that I would like to keep private, thank you". Hahahahaha, I kill me. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What is with this diagonal neckline trend? Especially with big breasts. First Ashley, then Karen and now Shannon (although she’s missing the sequins.) 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
(edited)

I think Shannon is good  for Tyray.  She seems  very nice and with a sense of humor.   And Tim should mind his own business and keep his mouth shut in this case.

Edited by Zombness
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You got a treasure there, @Auntie Anxiety! Now call an exterminator, pronto!

• Like 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's very cute. And seems socially adept. 

She should tell Tim it is none of his damn business how she feels about Tyray's virtue. He is revolting. 

She's also kind...she supported Tyrae's nervousness and embraced it instead of embarrassing him about it.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its so cringe. I wish either he or Shannon would shut this foolishness down. Can't someone say  "That's a topic for another time, a private matter that I would like to keep private, thank you". Hahahahaha, I kill me. 

They're running out of interesting content for this show, so nothing is private. They'll grab onto anything even mildly salacious to get us to keep watching. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

I think Shannon is a good  for Tyray.  She seems a very nice and with a sense of humor.   And Tim should mind his own business and keep his mouth shut in this case.

Tim should keep his mouth shut in EVERY case. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hilarious. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, MagicEyes said:

I don't think there's a dating coach in this world that could help this man. 

Somebody here mentioned the church context, I think that's where it's at. He doesn't need these jokers egging him on to do his first kiss in front of these idiots and the country. 

I'm almost having a nervous breakdown and PTSD over that copy of Karen's dress on Shannon. Nipple malfunction any second! 

Natalie is a 2-year-old. Tantrums, kicking her heels, weeping copiously in self-pity, everyone is against her...and the 15 minutes later she's composed again (for her). I don't think her mother should be living with her, gbd influence. Move somewhere to stay, Nutalie, get a real job, and find Mom a senior home. Not much happening for 40-year-old starlets with bad English and worse reputations--as you saw in LA.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1