Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Gee, maybe he was just surprised to see a Muslim woman wearing a headscarf? Nicole is just horrible. 

I'm thinking of the scene in ET where ET saw a Yoda costume and began shouting "Home! Home!".

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Not Muslim enough! You’re not Muslim at all!

She claims she's converted. Somehow I don't think she said the Shahadah (testimony of faith) with complete sincerity or understanding. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

I liked the first dress more.

Same here. Wasn't sure about all that green on a white wedding dress (vs. working the botanical pattern in white or cream) but I thought it looked better. Liz went in there just to waste everyone's time by kicking tires. At least she decided to go with a dress. Yeah, you dope, that's what a nice wedding dress costs -- and 885 is probably low-end.  

Kobe and Emily have been together all these years, and living with her parents for at least 3, and no one knows how to make ONE traditional dish from his culture? smh

Maybe Mockmood stopped short because the lady in purple was just about to shoot a photo and he didn't want to get in her way. Jeez, Nicole, so paranoid. And why Mr. Sulky (who is very "unphotogenic") is even here, I do not know, must be for show business/green card. Nicole walks like an old lady (or MIss Debbie), she appears a lot older than him. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1

All of this is nonsense but this Gino/Jasmine stuff tops the list of manufactured BS.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, five more minutes of Jasmine and Gino. We can do this!

Doubtful . . .

Jasmine needs a booster seat.

• LOL 3

You never should have dragged US into this, Jasmine! We were all doing just fine without you. 

Oh for crying out loud, Ashley. She's expecting the Spanish Inquisition. And NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8

I kind of felt for Nicole when she was in Egypt. She did a great job of playing a misunderstood wide eyed waif trying her best but out of her comfort zone. Now I see her on her home turf I see she is really just a stone cold bitch.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, judylo said:

Hi! Who’s here?

Hi all! Sorry I missed tonight, was watching Call the Midwife and then dinner. Will catch up with Pillow Talk and your snarky comments. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MagicEyes said:

I want to recast this show with raccoons. It would be so much better!

Stunt casting!  Now with more raccoons!

2 hours ago, OneGuy said:

Ed is a pre-rage experience.

Ed  quickly triggers me from mild annoyance to full enragement!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I know Nicole wants to look edgy, but all I can think of when I see her hair color is Raggedy Ann. 

I'm dating myself, but I think of Louise Brooks with Bozo the Clown colored hair.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm seriously outraged by it. Liz can throw herself away on a gaslighting mental abuser like Ed, but dragging her daughter into this mess is beyond the pale. 

He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. How did a guy like him ever get a woman & Tyray can't? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1

Head on over to the spinoffs forum if you want to see who’s currently being filmed for the next season of The Last Resort. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

Manuel’s English class reminded me of this scene from “Stripes.” 

For YEARS, my husband and I have randomly said "son of bitch. shit." to each other, and I had forgotten until I saw this clip where it had come from, so thank you for that :D

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why doesn’t Nutalie just get a real job and make her own way through this world?

I would suggest that she could do artificial insemination and have a baby on her own, but I don't think she should really have a child. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

This is the weirdest relationship. There's a lot more going on that we haven't seen.

Natalie and Jasmine are competing for who can be the most melodramatic. Who will win? 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I have to ask. Is Natalie on drugs? She does not act like a rational person.

I think she may need drugs.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Man Josh has some big feet. 

Now I gotta look.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tyray needs a dating coach. 

I don't think there's a dating coach in this world that could help this man. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2